The Thief in the Corner Office Pt. 06

Story Info
Bill ignores Alice's objection to spanking.
3.5k words
4.54
9.3k
8

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
670 Followers

There was nothing unusual about the theft of Bill Haldeman's invention. Big corporations regularly reverse-engineer the work of independent inventors and steal it. Things changed when Haldeman found a way to fight back. In Part Six of this 10-part story, Bill's campaign escalates to levels he didn't imagine when he began working to wreck Alice's life.

********************************************

As I continued to destroy Alice's career, I realized I had a problem. She made Scient Analytica a global powerhouse by embracing a policy of stealing the work of creative people like me. I was confident I could get her fired, but there was nothing to prevent the board from hiring a new CEO who would continue the same way of doing business. She proved that theft was a risk-free way to generate profits. There was no reason to imagine anything would change after Alice left.

I needed to guarantee that a different kind of CEO took control. It didn't take long for me to conclude that I needed to become the next CEO of Scient Analytica.

You probably realize that this idea was crazy. Nothing in my professional background qualified me for the top job in a big corporation. The only thing that made this plan plausible was that I happened to own a mind control device. In theory, I could "persuade" the board to do whatever I wanted.

The problem is that the board wasn't the only thing that mattered. Scient Analytical is a publicly held corporation with lots of stockholders who would rebel if the board appointed someone like me to the corner office. The Wall Street types would go nuts. For my plan to work, I needed to find a way to make it appear I was qualified for the job.

Decide for yourself what you think of my strategy.

"Alice, I'd like to help you out," I said one day with my sound generator running. "You'd like to hear my idea, wouldn't you?"

"I'd like to hear your idea," she said.

"You have people working to persuade prospective clients to sign contracts, don't you?"

"I have people working to get new contracts," she said.

"I could help persuade these prospects to become your customers. You'd like new customers, wouldn't you?"

"I'd like new customers."

"Could you hire me to meet with your prospective clients? You'd like it if I persuaded them to sign contracts, wouldn't you?"

"I'd like new contracts," she said.

It was a little more complicated than that, but I got Alice to hire me as a consultant who would participate in contract negotiations. Hiring me as a permanent leader of the negotiating team would require board approval; as CEO, she had the authority to make me a consultant without permission from anybody.

Her regular negotiating team thought it was kind of odd that a person with no experience was suddenly involved in the corporation's most important contract talks, but a few minutes with the sound generator convinced them it all made sense.

You can imagine what happened.

The first time I worked a miracle was when Scient was trying to persuade the U.S. Air Force to hire us to manage a huge cloud storage project. It was a contract that would be worth billions, and the government had tentatively decided to give the job to another provider.

But that didn't happen. I went into a meeting with the Air Force, convinced them they wanted to give us the contract, and closed the deal in record time.

I did it again a week later when I persuaded Balent, the world's largest manufacturer of supercomputers, to let Scient Analytica develop the software for their next generation of systems. Balent had a track record that suggested they would find lots of clients for their new system, which meant lots of buyers of our software.

The third miracle happened when I was supposed to negotiate a contract to build an advanced new chip for the aviation industry. I sealed that deal, of course, but during the negotiation, I got one guy from Boeing to describe a project they hoped to do in the future. I convinced him to do it now - and to hire Scient to run the project.

These were all huge deals, and each time one was announced it drove Scient's stock price a little higher. Alice was smart enough to realize that it was time for her to introduce me to her board of directors and to get authorization to hire me as a vice president in charge of new business development.

Getting in front of the board had been my plan all along. Eleven directors would be sitting around the table, and I needed to influence all of them, so I got some Bluetooth speakers and put them in all corners of the room so everybody would be exposed to my sound generator. Alice started the meeting, handled some routine business, then introduced me.

"You all know that the value of our stock has never been higher. Four times in the last five weeks, we've been able to announce major contracts with some of the largest customers we've ever acquired. These deals will generate large profits for years to come, guaranteeing a bright future for Scient Analytica.

"Most of you already know that the credit for these deals goes mainly to a very talented consultant, Bill Haldeman. I asked Bill to join our team because I know he is an extraordinarily talented and persuasive individual who could help our negotiators perform at the highest level. Today I'd like you to hire Bill as a permanent member of our top management. Bill, would you care to describe the contribution you hope to make for us?"

"I'll be glad to Alice," I said, activating my sound generator. "I've always been an admirer of the work done at Scient Analytica, and my knowledge of your ongoing efforts makes me uniquely qualified to explain to prospective customers why they want to do business with you."

Blah blah blah. I went on for a couple of minutes, telling the directors that I am the smartest guy they'd ever met, that they are extremely fortunate that I was willing to work for them, and that the stock price will go higher and higher if they give me the job.

By the time it was over, all but one of the directors were big fans of mine. I noticed that one old guy near the end of the table looked at me like he could tell I was completely full of shit. He alone seemed to understand that my pitch made no sense, and he seemed puzzled that all the other directors were acting like my fanboys.

Why is that guy able to resist me? I asked myself. Isn't the sound generator working on him?

Then I saw the answer. The guy turned his head, and I realized that he had large hearing aids in both ears. He's hearing impaired! I thought. He can't hear the frequencies that make people do what I want!

It didn't make a difference. When it came time to vote, all the directors supported hiring me. The old guy was the only one to express any skepticism. "I still don't understand what makes Mr. Haldeman so special, but I can't argue with his results. I'll support letting him try to continue his remarkable series of successes. If it doesn't work out, we can revisit the issue in the future."

I knew there was no chance that it wouldn't work out. I continued negotiating on behalf of Scient, and I continued persuading one customer after another to sign contracts. The stock price just kept going higher and higher, and some bright reporter with the Wall Street Journal did a story that gave me credit for what she called "a remarkable infusion of success and momentum at Scient Analytica."

It was fun, but I was doing it for a reason. In the future, I plan to get the board to fire Alice and hire me as her replacement. It would take a lot of preparation to get everyone to believe I was qualified to occupy the corner office.

By this time people were noticing that something was off with Alice. I repeatedly took her out to public places in the ultra-sexy apparel I'd convinced her to wear. Lots of people thought it was weird for a big, powerful CEO to dress like a porn star.

Still, it didn't create a serious problem for her - yet. Alice's company was more profitable than it had ever been, and that was more important than her sudden decision to wear slutty outfits. My goal was to get people to begin to have questions about Alice.

The next step in my campaign happened when Alice began to cover her body with tattoos. She found an artist who called herself Venus Van GoGo. Venus's work was extraordinary. We looked at photographs of tattoos she'd done for rock stars and pro athletes, and they were beautiful. Venus possessed incredible technical skills that gave her the ability to produce photo-realistic designs that looked three-dimensional. I've never seen such outstanding use of color. By the time we finished reviewing her work, I wanted to get some tattoos myself.

But the immediate goal was to cover Alice from head to toe with the most eye-catching ink in the history of tattoo artistry. "I've never worked with a customer who wants so many designs when they've never even had a tattoo before," Venus said. "Why this sudden interest in body art?"

"I'm sure you already know that Alice is a fashion icon," I said. "It seems to us that she has a unique opportunity. Anyone can tell that the quality of tattoos you see on people ranges from great to awful. Most people who have a lot of tattoos have designs done by many different artists who have incompatible styles. We think that by working with just one very talented artist, Alice can become famous for her tattoos."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Venus said. "What usually happens is that a person goes into a tattoo parlor and asks for a picture of his girlfriend on his shoulder. Then a year later he goes to a completely different artist and asks to get a mermaid on his arm. A year after that he gets a third tattoo from a third artist. It looks like a hodge podge.

"Alice, you are a blank canvas," Venus said. "I've never had the opportunity to create a unified whole-body design before. It's an interesting creative challenge. I'd love to do it. Have you considered what kind of subject matter you want?"

"I want to leave that up to you," Alice said. "People tell me that there are no tattoo artists better than you, so I think the most sensible thing is to let you make the artistic decisions. I can tell you I'd like something feminine. Something sexy. I'd like to see what you suggest."

We talked about it for a while, then Venus said she wanted to take photos of Alice. Nude. It made sense. She needed the photos to get a preliminary idea of where to place each tattoo. Alice posed for pictures showing her body from the front and the rear, and then Venus prepared to go.

"Give me a few days and I'll have drawings of some tattoos you might like," she said.

Before she left, I turned on my sound generator and aimed it at Venus. "We're excited to work with you, Venus. You're excited to work with Alice, aren't you?"

"I'm excited to work with Alice," she said.

"This is a creative opportunity for you, isn't it?"

"This is a creative opportunity."

"You need to outdo yourself artistically," I said. "You need to call upon all your creative skills and give Alice the finest collection of tattoos any artist has ever done. You'll do that won't you?"

"I'll do that," Venus said.

My goal was to give Venus a creative boost that would help her outdo herself. I wasn't sure it would work; there was no guarantee that my mind control device was capable of making a creative person surpass their usual artistry. But I figured it was worth a try.

Alice was so excited that she wanted to have sex the minute Venus drove away. "I can hardly wait!" she said, pressing her body against me. "I am going to look so sexy by the time Venus is finished with me!"

"You look pretty sexy to me right now," I said. "But you're right. When you get your body art, no one will be able to look away."

I wasn't lying. I happen to like tattoos. I once dated a woman who had a lot of body art, and I thought she looked sexy as hell. I know some people think tattoos don't look good - especially on females - but I think that's mainly because so many tattoos are done by people who are bad artists. Sometimes, when I see particularly bad tattoos, I figure that the person probably got them in prison.

But I didn't push Alice to cover herself in body art because I think it's attractive. I did it because conservative business leaders rebel at the notion of a female CEO appearing in public carpeted with tattoos. It was one more step in my effort to make sure she never got hired for a leadership job again. She had done horrible things occupying the corner office at Scient, and I was determined to make sure she never had that kind of power again.

But it was hard to remember how evil Alice is when she was pressing her hot body against mine and rubbing her crotch against my cock. "You should get a good, long look at my body now. It's going to look very different soon," she said.

"I love the way you look now, and I'm sure I'll love the way you look when you are covered with tattoos," I said. Taking her advice, I watched closely as she eased off her dress and stood in her bra and panties. "Do you like what you see?" she asked coyly, knowing full well that I loved staring at her body.

"Dance for me," I told her, going to the chair where I always sat when she performed as my private exotic dancer. She put on some music, strutted in my direction, and stood in front of me as she began to bump and grind.

In the weeks since she started dancing for me, she'd gotten a lot better at it. She'd progressed to the point that I felt sure she was as good as a professional exotic dancer. Watching her slowly sway to the music made me so hard that I could barely sit still. I knew I'd be going crazy with desire by the time I finally threw her down on the bed.

She removed her bra, waved her boobs in my face, then lowered her panties to the floor. It was obvious that the dance aroused her as much as me. It was also obvious that Alice was growing more loving and committed to me with each passing day.

I'd expected that my sound generator would turn her into my virtual slave. But I hadn't expected it would make Alice so enthusiastic about serving me. Despite everything I knew about the awful things she'd done, I couldn't help feeling a growing fondness for her.

I realized that I needed to shake that feeling off. The day was coming that I would get Alice fired, take her place as CEO, and get her out of my life. I intended to use the sound generator to give me an entire harem of beautiful, sexy women. I wouldn't spend every night with Alice forever.

It was time for me to remember my plan to get Alice to perform all the kinky sex acts she'd refused to do before I met her. I needed to add one more item to the list of degrading things I forced her to do. Before meeting me, she'd been especially resistant to letting men spank her. She felt it would demean her. Perhaps it was time to change her mind.

"Shut off the music," I said with the harshest voice I could manage. "Your dancing is terrible today. Just stop."

Alice looked puzzled, but she did as I asked. I turned on the sound generator and prepared her for what was about to happen.

"You aren't acting sexy enough when you dance for me. I'm getting sick of it, bitch. You need to be punished, so I'm going to spank your naked ass. Don't try to change my mind. I'm going to spank your ass so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week. That will teach you to do a better job.

"You're such a little whore that you'll enjoy being spanked. You'll want me to spank you so hard it makes you climax. That's what you want, isn't it?" I asked.

"That's what I want," Alice said. The expression on her face was one of pure lust. The idea of being spanked had transformed from being unacceptable to being unimaginably exciting. I loved how it felt to take Alice's deeply held convictions and demolish them.

"Get your naked ass over here. Now!" I said. When she got close enough I grabbed one wrist and yanked her so hard she lost her balance and landed across my lap. Wasting no time, I slapped her ass as hard as I could. It made a loud CRACK! that echoed off the walls and caused Alice to cry out in pain.

"That hurt!" she said. "You hit me too hard!"

"Get used to it, bitch," I said, slapping her again. I looked down at her ass and saw two big red marks the size and shape of my hand. I slapped her two more times, aiming for the tender flesh on the back of her legs. Two more handprints appeared. By this time she was wailing, but I knew she was experiencing as much pleasure as pain.

I slapped her again, and again, and my hand was beginning to hurt when she climaxed. "Ahhhh!!! Bill!!! Stop!!!" she screamed. Her legs flailed wildly as the waves of passion swept from her head to her toes. I could see the muscles of her vagina and rectum throbbing in tandem as the orgasm went on and on.

Just before it ended Alice squirted a small amount of fluid that ran down her inner thighs. She only squirts when she has a particularly powerful climax, so I knew I'd succeeded in making her enjoy being spanked. It would become something we'd do often in the future.

Alice went limp and slumped across my lap. She wasn't in the mood for more sex, but that was too bad because after all this stimulation my cock needed pussy. I picked her up, laid her across the mattress, and stripped off my clothes. Spreading her legs, I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed inside.

She was very, very wet, of course. Alice grimaced when I shoved my cock inside her. At first, I thought it was because she was still under the delusion that I had an enormous cock that would barely fit. But as time went on, and she continued to grimace, I noticed that she made a face every time I thrust into her. I finally realized that her ass was sensitive from being spanked. It hurt every time I pressed that tender flesh into the mattress.

Alice climaxed when I did, of course. She had no choice. She moaned joyfully as she felt my cock throb and fill her pussy. I rested on top of Alice for a long time, enjoying how it felt as I gradually got soft and slipped from inside her.

I was laying beside her when she turned toward me, opened her eyes, and smiled. "I had no idea something like that could feel so good," she said.

"I'm glad you liked it, because I'm going to spank your ass a lot from now on," I said. "It let me know what you'll look like when you're covered in tattoos."

Alice looked puzzled. "I don't understand," she said.

"I'll show you," I said. "Turn over. Lie on your belly."

I got my phone and took a picture of Alice's backside. The photo showed that it was covered with red marks the size and shape of my hand.

"I covered your ass with big red tattoos," I said, showing her the picture. She laughed and shook her head.

"Maybe you can text that photo to Venus," she said. "It might give her some ideas for the designs she'll want for me."

***********************************

There can be no more doubt. Alice is Bill's little bitch. In Part Seven, Alice finds new ways to express gratitude for Bill's efforts.

JQueen9
JQueen9
670 Followers