The Things Done to Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince held out the nylon rope and smirked. He stepped in front of Persephone and brought her wrists together. "There's two types of punishment, Sephie. The fun kind and the serious kind." He continued as he tied her wrists together, "This is the fun kind. All the little rules are meant only to put you in a submissive mind frame and to serve as catalysts for sadomasochism - the fun type of punishment."

"So, you tell me that you want dinner by six every night, and I'm one minute late, it becomes an excuse to play with me?" she asked as he tightened the final knot.

"Absolutely," he whispered into her ear. Two lengths of rope still dangled from her wrists, which he then tied to a chest-height handrail on the far side of the shower stall.

"What about the serious kind of punishment?" Persephone asked.

"Do you know how you said you wanted this to be a monogamous relationship?" Vince asked. "If you ever violate my trust and go outside those parameters of our relationship? You would earn that kind of punishment."

"What would you do to me then?" she asked.

"Ignore you. Not touch you. No longer trust you. Possibly leave you. Just like what would happen if we were a vanilla couple," Vince explained. "I don't ever want to do that." He wrapped his arms around her from behind and pulled her tight to his body. "If you wanted to change our relationship, I'd rather you talk to me than betray my trust or break your word."

Obedience is peace. Discipline is harmony.

"I understand," Persephone whispered.

"Good girl. Are you ready for your punishment, then?" Vince asked.

"Yes."

Vince smiled, stepped out of the shower, then reached in and turned on the cold water full blast. Persephone shrieked.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" she yelled as the shocking ice-cold water hit her skin. Persephone struggled against the ropes to get away from the blast of water but found no relief.

"I'll thank you not to speak of my mama that way," he retorted. "Apologize for being a bratty sub, for resisting your punishment, and for insulting my mother."

Obedience is pleasure. Discipline is love.

"I'm s-sorry, Sir," Persephone shivered. "Please f-forgive me. I was bratty, I resisted p-punishment, and th-then I insulted your m-mother. I d-deserve whatever you do to m-me."

A wicked smile spread across his face. Vince pulled the anal beads from the solution, dropped them in the sink, then ran hot water over them. "From now on, when a toy is used, you are to clean it afterward. I found these, and they weren't clean."

"Yes, S-sir."

He opened the shower door, reached in, and increased the temperature.

"Thank you, Sir," Persephone said as the warm water hit her back.

Vince picked up the warmed anal beads and slathered them in lube. She got a good look at his back, ass, and legs while he worked. She imagined herself licking every inch of him. He turned, caught her gaze, and smiled.

He walked into the shower and knelt behind her. "Did you like using these the first time you tried them?" Vince asked as he pressed the first one into her.

"Yes, Sir," her voice cracked as a second bead slipped in.

"How many could you get inside of you?"

"Five," Persephone croaked as the third bead popped into her. She could now feel them colliding with each other.

"Until we get you some birth control, we'll have to keep this ass loose for my use," Vince said.

"Uh, I have an IUD," she said.

"You do? Why didn't you say so sooner?"

"You didn't ask," she responded as the fourth beads entered her.

"Well, that doesn't change what I'm going to do to you right now." Vince kissed one of her ass cheeks, which still stung from her spanking earlier. He pushed the fifth bead into her, and she felt full. "Do you want to try for a sixth bead? Your ass is twitching as if it wants more."

She looked back at him and bit her lip. Her ass felt deliciously stuffed, and the metal balls seemed to weigh against her internal muscles. Persephone's ass twitched because it wanted to expel the heavy beads inside of her. However, she wasn't in pain, so she reasoned she could take one more. "If you wish, Sir."

He inserted the next bead up into her, but her orifice didn't close around it completely. Instead, it tried to push back out, which Vince nudged back into her. The bead continued to move back and forth, never truly entering her, but kept from leaving her body. Persephone sighed in pleasure as her ass quivered around the smooth round ball half inside her.

"I guess six is the magic number," Vince said.

He placed one finger on the last bead to keep it in place and licked around the stretched hole. Persephone's eyes rolled as she moaned softly.

"Someone is an anal slut," Vince chuckled. "Remember what it means when I fuck your ass?"

"It means you're my Master," she responded.

"Good girl. How do you feel about being called a slut?" He reached around and ran his fingers over her sex.

"It makes me feel filthy like you could do any depraved thing to me, and I'd like it," she admitted.

"Well, that is the goal," he said before giving her ass another lick. "How about being called 'My precious pet slut?' Would you like that?"

Persephone moaned in response and nodded.

"Good girl," Vince cooed.

He licked around the protruding bead one last time before pulling the beads from her ass. Persephone's knees felt weak, and her heart raced as the beads were pulled out of her, one by one. She had used the beads on herself before, but the anticipation, the attention of Vince's tongue, and his presence behind her made every inch of her body quiver in pleasure. As the last bead exited her, Persephone was left with an empty and open feeling. Her ass tried to close and then dilated again repeatedly as if begging to have something fill it.

Vince pushed the anal beads into her grip and then ran his hands down her breasts and body. He struck her right ass cheek and then slapped her left cheek with a sharp slap, which reignited the fire from her earlier spanking. She gasped.

"You can spank me more... if you want," Persephone offered.

"You're so willing now," Vince marveled. "So beautiful."

He struck each ass cheek two more times - Persephone squeaked with each blow. Then she moaned as his cock entered her.

Obedience is Easy. Discipline is Simple. Persephone embraced the conditioning - welcomed the choir that mimicked her voice. She knew that what she had experienced today had changed the meaning of the phrases.

He leaned into her and whispered in her ear, "While I fuck you, I want you to say, 'I am Master's precious pet slut. I am loved, I am wanted, I am needed.' Do you understand?"

"I am Master's precious pet slut. I am loved, I am wanted, I am needed," she responded.

Spineless cunt. Worthless slut. Useless whore. The voices took a more hateful tone, and Persephone's stomach turned.

"I am Master's precious pet slut. I am loved, I am wanted, I am needed," Persephone said as she enjoyed Vince's full length, slowly working in and out of her.

Spineless cunt.

"I am Master's precious pet slut. I am loved, I am wanted, I am needed," she repeated. His cock felt so sinful as it slipped in between her ass cheeks. Even the pain from when he slapped into her felt strangely like pleasure.

Worthless slut.. The voice sounded desperate - it was fighting a losing battle.

"I am Master's precious pet slut. I am loved, I am wanted, I am needed," Persephone groaned.

Useless whore. The phrase was barely a whisper above the wet sounds of the shower and Vince's cock pounding her ass.

"I am Master's precious pet slut. I am loved, I am wanted, I am needed." The chorus of voices now joined her new mantra. As they reverberated in her mind, her full, open, and quivering ass shared its overwhelming pleasure with her sex, and electric ecstasy shot through her body. She felt a spray of her juices hit her legs.

"I am Master's precious pet slut. I am loved, I am wanted, I am needed." She struggled to form the words, but that beautiful ensemble sang the words to her. Her heart raced, her back arched, and her legs quaked on the slippery shower floor.

Vince roared in Persephone's ear as she was flooded with his seed. "I am... I am... I am... I am..." is all she managed to say as her cum discharged from her again. Her legs collapsed from under her. Vince caught her and held her up while he caught his breath.

"Vince?" she muttered. "What's happening to me?"

"You tell me," he panted.

"I feel... so much pleasure and... your love."

"You're in subspace, Sephie. Oh my God, I love you."

_____________

Vince was holding Persephone from behind as they both laid in bed. His larger naked form dwarfed her own body. She was wrapped in his arms, held tightly, as he lightly kissed her shoulder.

"So, that's subspace?" Persephone murmured.

"As far as I can tell," Vince replied. "I only managed to get Sophia there once, although she said she regularly reached subspace when playing with Aunt Billie or Robert. There's a lot of trust involved in opening yourself up to that state. The night I got her to subspace, she told me I had truly become a Dom and that she didn't have anything else to teach me."

"I'm so jealous of her. I mean, she's a great person, and I don't hate her, but I wish that were me." Persephone turned over to face Vince. "You're... just too good to be true."

Vince grimaced. "If you had been Sophia, I don't think you'd be saying that right now. She put up with a lot of shit from me - a lot of unnecessary drama."

"She said you were a lot of fun," Persephone retorted.

"There were some good moments, but I think she's being generous," he said.

"I'm not going to argue about it. I'm still jealous. My Master is mine," she said in a baby-like voice.

"Oh my god. Why didn't I see that before? You're a little!" Vince said with a chuckle.

"A little what?"

"Daddy Dom, Little Girl... it's a type of submission where the sub acts immature while the Dom acts like a parent figure," he explained.

"I am not calling you Daddy," she protested.

"I'm not asking you to - I'm just trying to figure you out," Vince said.

"What if I don't want to fit into some labeled box and want to do my own thing?" Persephone asked with a frown.

"That's fine, too. But... I want you to read up on different forms of BDSM relationships and think about what it is you want out of our relationship," he suggested.

"Homework? Really?"

"Yet more proof that you're a little," Vince teased.

Just then, the phone rang. Stretching backward, Vince was able to reach her phone, where it sat on the nightstand. He looked and then handed the phone to Persephone. "It's your mother."

Persephone said a silent prayer and answered the phone. "Hi, mom!"

"It's your father," a man's voice answered.

Persephone shot up in bed. "Dad?"

"Yes. From what I understand, you wanted me to see you?" her father asked.

"Of course. Give me a few minutes - I'll bring up video chat, and I'll call you right back." She hung up and turned to Vince. "He wants to video chat."

"So I gathered. Should I leave?" Vince asked.

"No, Sir. I'm not ashamed of you," she said with a longing look.

She turned away, leaped from her bed, and dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Vince ran to his bedroom and quickly dressed as well, then returned. As he stepped into the room, Persephone reached for her tablet and contacted her mother's cell phone using her video chat service. Her father's image appeared on the screen.

"Oh my lord, what happened to my little girl!" he uttered the moment he saw Persephone.

She gave him a pained smile. "Well, I was in a car crash, Dad, or did no one tell you?"

"Yes, of course, I knew that, Sephie. It's just that I didn't realize how bad it was."

"It was worse. My left eye is blind, but now I'm wearing a prosthetic, so you can hardly tell," she explained.

"My daughter is blind in one eye," he said to himself, trying to wrap his head around this new reality. He then looked beside her. "Vincent," he said gruffly.

"Uncle Jeremiah," Vince replied.

"You can drop the Uncle," he said before turning back to Persephone. "Sweetie, we really should talk alone..."

"Anything you can say to me can be said in front of him, Dad."

"Very well then," Jeremiah said. "I spoke with your mother, who seems to think that this new relationship with your former cousin is good for you."

"He is, Dad." She interlaced her fingers with Vince's. "Since I can't remember when, Vince has been my best friend, and he treats me exactly how I want to be treated. I love him deeply. I always have, even if it wasn't romantic until now."

"I'm sad to hear that, Sephie. But I'm sure you'll get over Vince," he said.

"What?" Vince blurted.

"We're in talks with Mark to see if he will take you back. He's had a string of bad luck in California and is willing to overlook certain past behaviors."

"Wait - No! It's his past behavior that's the problem. He cheated on me, and not once did he visit me in the hospital after my accident. I'm not interested in going back to Mark. He can burn in hell for all I care!"

"Young lady! It's in your best interest to make this work. Not only is he from a wealthy family, but your grandparents adore him. Whereas Vincent and his family have never really been Sterlings, Mark has become family," Jeremiah said. He turned to Vince. "Listen, if you love her, you'll let her go -"

"Fuck you, Jerry," Vince spat.

"How about this: You drop this business with Mark, I overlook that you didn't visit me in the hospital either, and we can reset this discussion and our relationship," Persephone offered.

"I will not drop this! This is for your own good, Sephie. If you don't fall in line, you'll be cut out of the family inheritance and disowned," Jeremiah raised his voice.

"You would really disown me? For money? Like the Sterlings did to Aunt Billie? Fuck you, father. I have more in common with her than I ever did with you! I practice BDSM, just like her."

"PERSEPHONE ANASTASIA!" Jeremiah yelled.

Persephone closed the window, which disconnected the call, and then turned to Vince. He just looked at her in shock.

"What's wrong?" she asked him.

"Sephie, you didn't just out yourself - you outed me, too," Vince said.

"Oh shit."

Note to readers: At this time, all 15 chapters of this series have been completed; they only need to be edited and uploaded. I hope you stick with me for the second half of the story. Your comments and votes are all greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading.

12