A Total Surprise

Story Info
A normal day at home until the doorbell rings.
2.3k words
4.48
17.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
145 Followers

Mark was at work and I heard a Harley roll up into my driveway. I wasn't expecting anyone so I went to the front window and peeked out.

A young guy about maybe half my age was walking away from his bike and heading for the front door. I had no idea who he was but the door bell rang and I went to find out?

I opened the door and said, "What can I do for you?"

He smiled and said, "Fuck, now that's what I call a very friendly opening line." Then he pushed past me and entered the house.

I yelled, "Hey. Get the fuck out of my house asshole."

He looked me over then said, "Chill out DeAnn. That's no way to treat your new Master. Shut the door and get your ass over here. NOW!"

I shut the door and walked over to where he was standing but now I was confused and a little scared too. My new master?

I asked him, "Who are you?"

"I'm the guy who's going to teach you some manners bitch."

I was barefoot, wearing jeans and a Harley Tee shirt with no bra. The look in his eyes as he stared at me was very serious and I stammered, " I'm calling my husband. " and pulled my phone out of my back pocket.

He took it away from me and said, "IF you're a good girl for me I'll give it back in awhile, but for right now, take off those jeans."

I'm in my early 50's, 5 feet tall and this guy was in his 20's and BIG. I thought, shit, I better do like he says for now so I dropped my jeans and stepped out of them. I'm thinking, this has got to be a joke? Who is this guy? He wasn't smiling though.

How fast this situation had changed from opening my front door to being a captive in my own house. I was still scared of what this guy might do to me but at the same time I had accepted the helplessness of this situation. Okay, I admit I was somewhat excited by all this too. I'm a bit of a freak that way.

I looked at him, now in a Tee shirt and panties and he said, "Very good DeAnn."

Then he stepped up to me and roughly ripped my fucking Tee shirt wide open in the front then took hold of both my tits in his big hands. What was left of my shirt fell to the floor and joined my jeans. I just stood there, feeling submissive, and said nothing. This guy was strong.

I'm thinking, how does he even know my name? Then as he enjoyed himself squeezing my tits I asked him, "You know my name, what should I call you?"

"Call me Sir because I'm in charge. You do accept that I am in charge. Right?"

I fully surrendered and said, "Yes SIR."

Then he said, "Good Girl." He produced a knife and held it up close to my face so I could get a good look at it. Then he grabbed my panties in one hand then cut them off me with the knife hand. I closed my eyes as my panties were cut off.

I said, "Please..don't hurt me Sir."

He smiled and said, "Are you scared?"

I stuttered a little and said, "Yess Sir...Please?"

Then he smiled at me and said, "I can do anything I want with you slut. I want to hear you say that."

I felt weak in the knees and had a little case of the shakes. I looked down at the floor and said, "YOU can do anything you want with me SIR."

He put the knife away and started pulling on the big gold safety pins I wear through my nipples.

He told me, "Put your hands behind your back and leave them there until I give you permission to move them. Understand?"

I said, "YES SIR" and quickly obeyed him.

My heart was pounding and the twisted part of my brain was wanting him to fuck me rough. I've always been like that. Kinda twisted.

Rape fantasies..I get excited being dominated but up until now this has been role play. This was the first time I felt like it was real. Not role play, NO safe word. Fear and excitement blended together. Very powerful feelings were being released in me and I was getting kinda horny despite the fear I was also feeling.

He pulled one of my safety pins until my nipple was stretched out and then his knife appeared again. I wanted to put my hands up to protect myself but I didn't. Once again I said, "Please.... Please Sir. I'll do anything you want. Please don't cut me. ANYTHING! I'll be a willing slut for you. Slap me, whatever Sir but Please don't cut me."

He smiled at me and said, "I love hearing you beg. You do it so sincerly. I've got a whopping hard on right now. What can you think of to help me with my hard problem?"

"I'll do anything for you Sir. Can I suck it or would you like to fuck me?"

You want me to fuck you, don't you slut?"

I actually had tears in my eyes as I said, "Oh yes Sir. Please fuck me. I want your cock in me Sir. Please? Fuck me as long as you want to Sir. All I want is to make you happy."

He walked over to the sofa and pulled down his jeans. Sure enough, he was hard. Big and swelled up and ready for me.

He said, "YOU will most definitely do whatever I want and I can think of some really nasty shit to do with you. In fact, I might just slap the shit out of you just because I can."

I still had my hands behind my back and he told me to "Get over here and kneel in my lap, facing me. Keep your hands behind you and wiggle down onto my cock."

I quickly obeyed him and he was deep in me in a matter of seconds. I started riding him and he started slapping my tits as they swayed in front of his face. I have pretty big tits and he was enjoying them. Slapping and pulling my nipple pins. It hurt but I actually love this type of action. Anything that made him happy. I just didn't want to see that knife again.

His slaps got harder and my pussy rode him faster. I moaned and he slapped my face then my tits again and then my face. He was doing me rough and I was fucking him, riding his cock for all I was worth.

I had one big orgasm and he continued to work my pussy with that young cock.

Finally he grabbed my by the throat and squeezed hard as he shot a hot load deep into me. I couldn't breathe but I continued to keep my hands behind my back. I knew he could tie me but he wanted me to show him submission and so I did. I had another orgasm along with his as he choked me. Really intense.

Finally he released the hold he had on my throat and I breathed a deep breath.

He said, "YOU are one obedient slut. I thought for sure you'd move your hands and then I would have had to punish you. So now you've left me wondering how far I can go with you before you'll move those hands? We'll find out before I leave."

Now, Again, he had said something that scared me and I said, Can I please lick your cock and clean up my mess Sir?"

He nodded yes and I slipped back off his lap and onto my knees. Hands still behind me and started licking his cock and balls. I wanted to do anything I could to please him so he wouldn't hurt me too bad

He was hard again now and grabbed me roughly by the hair and pushed his cock down into my throat and held me there. I could barely breathe and then he started humping my mouth. In and almost out, up and down. Deep down. Finally he swelled and shot another big load which I swallowed and lapped up off his cock. I kept at it until I was sure I had gotten every drop. Then I stopped with his now soft cock still in my mouth. I moved my eyes so that I was looking up at him. I was waiting to see what he wanted. Should I take my mouth off his soft cock? I would wait for him to tell me.

Finally he said, "Stand up and go put some high heels on. I'll wait here and if you try to call anybody or do anything other than what I've ordered, YOU will regret it. So what are you going to do now slut?"

"I'm going to put some heels on for you Sir and come right back. I promise."

"Good Girl. You can move your hands for now." he said and nodded his head for me to go.

I hurried off and grabbed a pair of red, 5" heels from my closet and hurried right back carrying the heels. Then I sat naked in front of him and put them on while he watched. He was smiling. That made me happy knowing I was making him happy.

He told me, "Very good. I love a woman in sexy heels. Now put on some music and dance for your Master.

I said, "Yes Sir. I'd love to."

So I obediently danced to Three songs and he used his phone to take photos of me while I danced naked for him. I could tell he was pleased and I was happy too.

"Now go pour us a couple shots and bring the bottle. You do have some decent whiskey I hope?"

I said, "We have a well stocked bar Sir. What would you like?"

He said, "Jamison will be fine."

Again I hurried out of the room, now wearing the heels he had ordered and I returned with a 5th of Jamison and two shot glasses. The bottle was about half full which I hoped was more than enough for us to have a couple drinks.

I knelt in front of him and poured him a shot then I poured myself a shot as he watched.

He nodded and said, "Drink!"

I downed my shot and then he handed me his shot and nodded at me. I downed that one too. He smiled and said, "What the fuck? My glass is empty bitch."

I quickly filled his glass and handed it up to him saying, "Sorry Sir."

He downed the drink and then said, "Fuck these little glasses. Take a good long swig off that bottle slut."

I said, "Yes Sir." and took a double gulp.

He told me, "Very Good. Now take another long swig and make sure it's a long one. THEN I want to see that bottle up your pussy."

I didn't hesitate. I said, "YES SIR" and took another long drink. It burned and I coughed then he pushed the bottle up from the bottom and I swallowed more Whiskey. NOW I was drunk. I felt high as a kite and, still on my knees in front of him I put the uncapped bottle between my legs and wiggled down on the bottle neck until it was up me as far as it would go.

He looked down at me and said, "Put your hands behind your head and shake your tits for me.

I nodded and said, "Yes Sir." then obeyed him with my hands up behind my head and I shook my tits side to side which also made the bottle move around in my pussy.

He just laid back and watched me perform for his amusement. I was drunk and pretty much feeling nasty at this point. The whiskey was sloshing from the open bottle in my pussy and it burned but I just kept on moving as he had ordered.

He took out his phone again and started recording me, shaking my tits and riding the bottle. After a few minutes of this he told me to give him the bottle and open my mouth.

I handed him the bottle and opened my mouth wide and waited. He raised the bottle and took a long pull then he held it above my face and slowly poured the last couple ounces into my mouth.

He watched and said, "You can swallow it now Slut."

I did and then I said, " Thank you Sir. That's the most whiskey I've drank in a long time."

"You're welcome slut. I enjoyed your performance. You really are a nasty bitch aren't you?"

I smiled and nodded yes. I was pretty drunk at this point.

Then the stranger on my couch said, "Climb up here and ride my cock. I'm hard and need to use your shaved pussy again.

Without a word I climbed up on him and his cock entered me. Then he slid the empty whiskey bottle up my ass and started working it in and out of me.

He asked, "So, do you enjoy a bottle up your ass slut?"

I started riding his cock, my hips moving up and down on him as he worked my ass with the bottle. I laid my head on his chest and said, "I'm all yours Sir. Do whatever you want with me. I'm your personal, nasty, slut."

He said, "I know." as he continued to fuck me in both holes.

I must have passed out at some point. Not really sure how many times he used me but when I woke up I was laying on the living room floor with my hands tied behind me and my ankles tied and that damn bottle still in my ass.

I looked around and saw my husband sitting in his favorite chair sipping a drink and watching me.

Mark said, "I can't wait to hear about your day baby."

I smiled at him and said, "You set this up didn't you?"

He just smiled back.

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
145 Followers