The Things Done to Me Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince winced. "Tomorrow's Wednesday. It's supposed to rain. You can't get more typical and boring than a rainy Wednesday," he suggested.

"What was that?" Persephone asked.

"What was what?" Vince responded.

"That face you made. What was that for?"

"Which face I made?"

"The one you made when I mentioned your ex?" she asked.

Vince raised an eyebrow. "I'm not comfortable talking about my ex? You know that, Sephie."

"Is it true what you told Kassandra? That you have her number?"

He nodded. "I have it somewhere. If I wanted to contact her, then I could."

"You should contact her then," Persephone said.

"That's the opposite of a good idea," Vince said as he got up from the sofa.

"Why?" She got up and followed him into the kitchen.

"Because I'm not ready to forgive her," he said as he walked around the breakfast bar.

"I wasn't ready to go out in public. You made me do it yesterday."

"That was different. Four months is a long -"

"How long has it been?" Persephone asked as she sat down at the bar.

"Sephie," he began.

"No. How long has it been since you called off your engagement to Kassandra? Two? Three years?"

Vince groaned. "I thought you didn't want any more drama."

"How can you be my master when you're a slave to the past?" Persephone stared into his eyes until he finally looked away.

"You're not very sub-like right now," he grumbled.

"You're not very Dom-like right now," she countered.

He glared at her. "Do you want to be punished?"

"Do you?" Persephone asked. "I'm not going to live in her shadow forever, Vince. It's not fair of you to ask me to do so."

Vince pulled out the bottle of vodka from the freezer, filled a shot glass, and slammed it back. "Fine. I'll call her."

He walked into his office and shut the door. With a long sigh, he pulled out his cell phone and started scrolling through his contacts. Then there was a knock at his office door.

"What?" he said through the door.

"I want to be there for you," Persephone said from the other side.

He turned and opened the door. "Huh?"

"I said, I want to be there for you. You need to call her, but I know it's not easy, and I want to be there to support you," Persephone said.

"Any other demands, oh submissive one?"

Persephone threw her arms around Vince and squeezed him. "Yes. Stop being a jackass," she whispered. "I love you."

His shoulders dropped, and he put his arms around her. "I'm sorry - I'm not good at, you know, leaning on others."

"Especially when it's your submissive?" she probed as she released him.

"Yes. I'm supposed to be your hero - not the other way around."

"Let my submission to you give you strength, Sir. I'm yours, and I trust you - draw your confidence from me," Persephone said as she cupped his cheek.

Vince nodded and kissed her, running his tongue along her lips before plunging deep inside her mouth. She moaned and melted into his arms. He then took her hand and led her into the living room.

They sat down on the sofa, and Vince scrolled through his contacts, found Kassandra Jackson's number, and then hit dial. He leaned back and listened for her to pick up. Persephone hugged his arm and placed her head on his shoulder.

"Hello?" a woman's voice answered.

"Kassandra? It's Vince," he said.

"So you did keep my number! I'm happy to hear from you!" Kassandra said.

"Let's just say that I've been encouraged, against my better judgment, to hear you out."

"Before we start, I have to confess something," she said.

"Oookay..." He placed his phone on speaker. "What is it?"

"Your uncle Jeremiah called me earlier today and told me some interesting things about you and Persephone. He said if I could break the two of you apart, that he could make me a wealthy woman," Kassandra admitted.

Persephone shot up upon hearing this and stared intently at the phone.

"What? - I mean, what exactly did he say?" Vince said as he stumbled over his words.

"He told me that you and your cousin had become an item and offered me ten thousand dollars to interfere in your relationship. When I told him that I wasn't a cheap whore, he apologized and offered one million, so I could afford to be an expensive whore," she explained.

"What did you say?"

"I lied and accepted his offer," she said. "Consider this a peace offering; I'm sincere when I say I want to be your friend."

"How can I believe any of this?" Vince asked.

"Because there's no other explanation as to why I would tell you any of this. If you insist on being a Doubting Thomas, I can also tell you that his private detective had his wife start an argument with Persephone in front of the deli counter," Kassandra said.

"You would have no way of knowing that," he uttered.

"No. I didn't go anywhere near the deli counter."

"He picked the wrong guy to spy on," Vince chuckled. "Oh fuck, this is going to be fun."

"So - is my peace offer accepted?"

Vince looked at Persephone, and she nodded. "We do," he said.

"I don't - I honestly don't mean to be rude but, I'm a little shocked that you're dating your cousin," Kassandra said.

"Not as shocked as he was!" Persephone said.

"Persephone?!" Kassandra blurted.

"My mother is divorcing her uncle, after which we won't be cousins anymore. We were never related by blood, so..."

"I always knew you had a thing for her. I was even a little jealous at times," Kassandra admitted.

"I was jealous of you. You screwed up a good thing," Persephone said.

"I did. I take it you and Mark are no longer together?" Kassandra asked.

"I don't like to talk about it, but I guess I should try to get used to it. Four months ago, Mark took me to a restaurant to serve me divorce papers. I was so upset that I rushed out of the restaurant and got into an accident on the road. That's how I got my scar,"

"That's pretty tragic; I'm sorry to hear you went through that," she responded.

"Yeah. It's taking a lot for me to get through it, but Vince has helped immensely," Persephone said.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for spreading those photos around the office. That was not an appropriate response. I know you were happy there," Vince confessed.

"I deserved it. I don't know what came over me. It gave me such a thrill to boss around Ken. He was always so eager to please and so blindly loyal - I just went on a power trip," Kassandra explained.

"Are you sure she's not a Domme?" Persephone asked Vince.

"What was that?" she asked.

"Uh, nothing," Vince said. "What happened to Ken?"

"I stopped seeing him after we were both fired. I hated what I had become and wanted to get away from that whole toxic situation," Kassandra said.

"I'll admit I was skeptical about calling you, but I'm glad I did," Vince said.

"I'm glad you did, too. I guess I'll talk to you later?" she asked.

"I'd like that. Goodnight, Kassandra."

"Goodnight," Kassandra said before hanging up.

Vince turned to Persephone and smirked.

"See?" Persephone said. "Everything turned out fine."

"You are being bratty," Vince said in a low voice.

"Am I?" she said innocently.

"You deserve to be punished," he sneered.

Persephone shot to her feet and began backing away from him towards the bedroom. "I do not deserve to be punished, Sir. All I did was push you to be a better Dom."

"So I'm not a good enough Dom for you?"

"I didn't say that, Sir," she said.

She yelped as he grabbed her by the neck and squeezed gently. "I think I need to remind you what type of Dom I am," he growled. He slowly pushed her into the bedroom.

"Sweet and caring?"

"Sadistic and demanding."

"That's not the Master Vince that I know," she teased.

"Then let me reintroduce you."

Vince shoved Persephone onto the bed and then ripped her panties off of her. She kicked at him in response, but he dodged out of the way. He grabbed her leg, then pulled her towards him. With a loud crack, his bare hand slapped her already wet sex. She squealed and squeezed her legs together.

"Are you going to make this difficult, or are you going to submit?" he asked.

She wiped a tear from her eye. "Depends on which is more fun," she retorted, then tried to free her leg from his grasp. In the struggle, she exposed her sex, which he promptly slapped again. "FUCK!" she yelled as she doubled over.

"Is this fun for you? I can spank your pussy until it's black-and-blue if you'd like," he said.

"Maybe we can work up to that," she said. "For right now, go fuck yourself!"

She redoubled her efforts and kicked him in the stomach. He gritted his teeth and grabbed her by the neck, digging his fingers into her flesh. Shocked by his sudden change in tactics, she stopped struggling and swallowed.

"Kicking me in the stomach isn't very submissive," he hissed through his teeth.

"No, but I knew you could take it," she said, "and I knew it would mean you'd fuck me hard."

He slapped her sex again, harder than he did before. She howled and pinched her legs shut as she gripped his arm. "Yes. I'm going to fuck you hard, and I'm going to make you hurt -"

"Because I'm your slut?" she interrupted him.

"Because you're my slut. Now, are you going to behave? Or do I need to spank you into submission?" Vince threatened.

"I'll be a good girl," she whimpered, "... if you spank my pussy one last time."

His hand landed on between her legs, and she instinctively curled up, trapping his hand between her thighs. He pushed; his ring and middle fingers slipped into her and grazed her g-spot. Her eyes rolled up into her head, and her legs fell open.

"I'll be a good girl," she repeated as her hips rolled to meet his hand. "I promise."

"Open," he said. He removed his hand from Persephone's sex and brought his cum slicked fingers to her mouth. She sucked at them and licked between them. Vince groaned as he imagined his cock getting such enthusiastic treatment.

Vince pulled his fingers from her mouth and stepped away. "Stay," he ordered her as he walked to his trunk at the foot of the bed. With the press of a hidden release, he opened the trunk and perused its contents. He pulled out a wide leather belt, a pair of handcuffs, three thin vibrators, and a flexible dildo that looked like several balls of increasing size stacked on one another. He then looked over at Persephone as she gazed at the toys with her mouth slightly agape. Her eyes met his as he took out a cat-o-nine-tails.

"Sir?" she squeaked.

"Yes, slut?" he answered as he approached her.

"Are you going to use all of that on me?"

"Yes, slut."

"Good," she whispered.

He tossed the handcuffs towards her. "Show me what an obedient slut you are and handcuff yourself behind your back."

Persephone picked up the handcuffs and, while looking into Vince's eyes, did as he instructed.

"Good girl," he cooed. "You are mine," he said in a low voice.

Her eyes bulged as her whole body shivered. "What the fuck was that?!"

"Your orgasm trigger," he said as he absent-mindedly swung the cat in the air.

"I only watched the video once!"

"After studying the other conditioning videos, I realized they primed you for one. It was a simple matter of choosing a phrase."

"Say it again! Please?" she asked.

Vince chuckled. "No. Every time I use it, you become more dependent. And it's keyed to my voice and those three words. Pretty soon, you won't be able to orgasm at all unless I want you to."

"Fuck, that's so hot," she moaned.

"I thought you'd like that," he said.

Persephone's legs still hung off the edge of the bed. Vince straddled her legs and pinned them between his knees. With a smile, he brushed the cat over her breasts.

"No," she stated. "You're not going to -"

He reared his arm back and swung the cat-o-nine tails against her breasts. She yowled as the knotted ends came down on her flesh.

"Fuck! I thought you'd start with my ass!" she cried.

"I did. I spanked your ass the first time we had sex, remember?" he said.

"I mean with the impact play!"

"They're both impact play."

Vince struck her breasts again, leaving bright red spots on her breasts where the knots hit. She struggled to pull her legs free to defend her chest, but they were secured between vice-like legs. He swung it a third time and savored the sound of leather on skin.

"How many more times should I do this?" he asked.

"None!!"

"Three more times it is. YOU! ARE! MINE!" he barked as he swung once for each word.

She screamed and flung herself forward into his crotch. Her body shook as she mumbled, "My breasts - I never knew..."

"That you could orgasm from having your breasts beaten into submission?" he asked.

She looked up at him and nodded, then leaned further forward and licked the front of his jeans. Vince unzipped his pants as he smiled and pulled out his hard cock, which Persephone immediately swallowed to its root and bobbed on eagerly.

"Good slut. Do you like your new conditioning?" Vince ran his hand through her hair.

She moaned, which vibrated his cock and elicited a moan from Vince's throat. He felt the need to own her mouth; the wolf within him wanted her to remember. His hands grasped her hair, and he rapidly forced her head down on him. A surge of desire built up within him and, instead of holding back, he let go. With a groan, his cock let loose cum into her mouth. She swallowed, licked, and swallowed more, milking him until he trembled. Then, when she had drained the last drop of cum from his cock, she looked up at him.

"That didn't take long," she pouted.

"No, but I'll be ready again in a few minutes," he assured her.

Vince stripped off his clothes and reached to the side to pick up the belt. He wrapped it around her arms, pinning them to her back. "Knees to chest," he commanded. As she drew her knees to her chest, Vince then tightened and fastened the belt under her knees, pinning her thighs to her body. "How do you feel?"

"Immobilized... helpless..." she admitted. "Harmless. Hopeless." Her eyes glazed over.

"No," he whispered as his heart skipped a beat, "you have your safe word. Remember your mantra?"

"I allow this, I choose this, I want this, and I trust you," she said.

"Yes," Vince encouraged her. He breathed a deep sigh of relief. "And you can trust that I'll listen when you use your safeword. What is your safe word?"

"Redrum," she whispered.

"Good girl."

"I'm safe."

"Yes. You're safe." He bent down and kissed her, at first gently, then with increasing passion, as he tasted both his and her cum on her lips. "You're always safe with me," he said as he broke the kiss.

Vince pushed Persephone down on her side and ran a single finger down the cleft of her sex. "So wet," he muttered. She mewled in response.

He took the thinnest of the three vibrators, turned it on high, and then inserted it into her. He did the same with the second, noting that it vibrated at a different frequency. Finally, he inserted the third at its highest setting. All three vibrators buzzed along, each at a slightly different frequency, within her sex.

Then he slathered the strange dildo in lube and laid down behind her. He rubbed the tip of the dildo against her ass, slowly pressing it into her until the first orb popped past the ring of muscles. Then he pushed and pulled gently until the next slightly larger ball entered her ass.

"Tell me when this gets to be too much."

"More?" she said as the third orb stretched her open. "More, please."

His heart warmed with the perverse knowledge that he had turned Persephone into an anal slut. The fourth, then the fifth orb entered her, each causing a sigh of pleasure to escape her lips. Vince kissed her neck as the sixth orb just barely entered her. He pulled them out, one by one, and then pushed the dildo back into her, counting the notches on the dildo as they went in and out of her.

His cock stirred to life with his yearning to be embedded deep within her. The resistance to the dildo entering her dwindled as her ass started to gape. He pulled the dildo out of her and took a moment to work lube over his cock before he sunk it deep into her ass. Both sighed as the root of his cock hit the rim of her ass.

"I love you. You own me completely," Persephone said.

"You are mine," he growled into her ear. She trembled against him, and her ass tightened around his cock. "As long as I can hold you, you will be safe with me."

Vince rocked his hips slowly, pulling out and thrusting in at a lazy pace. One of his arms was draped around Persephone's bound body, while his other hand stroked her hair. "You're so beautiful. I've always thought so," he mumbled.

"I don't always feel so beautiful, but when you look at me, I believe it," she said.

He realized that she was trying to rock her hips back to meet him with very little success. "Don't," he whispered. "You're my plaything. Playthings don't fuck back."

"I thought I was your precious pet slut. Don't pets play with their Masters?" she asked.

"You're a lot of things. Right now, I'm just enjoying your complete submission to me," he said before kissing her neck. She moaned and fell limp in his arms.

"I'm going to use you now. I'm going to use you like a sex toy and fuck you hard. Do you think you can handle being reduced to an object for my pleasure?" Vince asked as he pulled her tight against him.

Persephone moaned in response, "Please use me, Sir."

Vince's thrusting slowly built pace until it was frantic. He felt the ring of her ass tremble around him, the velvety texture inside of her, and his absolute domination over her bound form caused darkness to well up inside of him.

"Mine." he growled."You are my fucking slut. You are mine. You are mine. You are mine." He said in sadistic pleasure as she shook uncontrollably in orgasm. Pressure built in his sack and between his legs - a flood waiting to burst forward and claim everything it touched. "I will fuck you until you're a mindless submissive quivering mess. God, I love owning you."

"I love you," she whimpered.

"YOU ARE MINE!" he finally roared as he released deep within her. She came against him, her ass gripping his cock as she quivered beside him. He felt his cum pulse through the length of his cock and into her - once, twice, three times. Then he collapsed behind her, breathing hard.

"I... you... Sir... " Persephone mumbled.

"Are you in subspace again?" Vince panted.

"Mmmmaster, I am... yours."

12