The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers

"There she is!" Rick announced as Jack's twin patted in her blood-red bikini to the pool.

Giggling coquettishly, Ellie worked her hips as she reduced the distance to her boyfriend. She plunged in and gave him a kiss before she swam across to her little brother, allowing Rick and Jack to resume their juvenile games.

"Hey, you," she cooed with a big grin.

"Hey."

She rested her hands on his knees. "Tell me, where did you get those cute dimples from? It's uncanny."

Oliver responded with a sheepish smile. "Probably from the fat mailman who's also given me all of this."

Ellie giggled when he gestured at the big swell of his belly.

"Good to see Dick—I'm sorry, Rick and Jack being their usual selves."

"Now you watch it there," Ellie cautioned with a mock glower before she giggled a bit.

"Sorry," Oliver muttered, swaying his legs gently in the clear blue waters.

"Don't let them get to you. You know they're just playing."

"I know, but... I just can't wait to get the hell out of here. You're dropping me off at the airport, don't forget."

"Yeah, about that..." Ellie started.

Oliver took one look at her face, and his head shook in exasperation. "Oh, don't start with that again. I'm going, and there's nothing you can say to talk me out of it."

"But—"

"Ellie, don't. I don't want to hear it. I already booked my fligh—"

"God, can you just let me talk for a second?!"

He rolled his eyes, aware that he wouldn't like anything his sister would have to say.

"I wanna go on the record that I don't like this little trip you've planned out for yourself. I strongly feel that—"

"There's my girl," Rick cut her off, snaking his arms around her.

He and Jack had taken a break, so the latter could answer his phone.

"Rick, give us a moment," Ellie said.

"No, Rick, do stay. We don't really need a moment."

"Is this about his trip again? God, baby, you gotta let it go..."

"Yes! Thank you!" Oliver said, drawing encouragement from Rick.

"I won't let it go! Because I think he's far too young to be traveling halfway across the—"

"Where did you say you were going again? Finland was it?"

"Thailand."

"Oh, right," Rick mused before his brows knotted. "Where is it exactly? Africa?"

Oliver snuck a peek at his sister, noting her embarrassment. "Uh... no. Southeast Asia."

Ellie appreciated it that Oliver hadn't made fun of Rick. It was so easy to ridicule him, especially when her boyfriend hadn't been returning the favor. He brother, however, wasn't made that way. He could never be mean, even when he had every right to.

"Yeah, of course, Southeast Asia," Rick blurted, as if he'd found it trivial all of a sudden. "It's right next to um"—he snapped his fingers a couple of times, as though the answer was on the tip of his tongue—"Jordan, right?"

"Oh my god, would please go away already? You're embarrassing yourself."

Rick took one look at Ellie's cheeks—that were flushed with ire and embarrassment in equal parts—and waded back to Jack, who was still on the phone.

"Thanks," she murmured when he was out of hearing range.

"For what?" Oliver said.

"You know..."

Oliver gave a half a smile. "Not the sharpest tool in the shed, is he?"

"Yeah, well, he makes up for it in other ways. Anyways, Oliver, I really don't want you to go."

"Yeah, you said that like... a million times by now."

"Then why aren't you listening?!"

"Because you've made no compelling reason why I shouldn't; besides, I won't be gone for long. Six months. A year tops."

Ellie's eyes widened. "A year?! No, no, no... there's no way, Oliver. There's no way you'll be gone for a year."

"Ellie, look at me: this is my life, and while I appreciate you looking out for me, it is not up to you."

His sister shook her head repeatedly, hating her inability to influence him. "You're gonna blow away your entire inheritance for the sake of—"

"I'm no gonna blow anything away. I've already run the numbers. I can make do with under a thousand bucks a month. It's super-cheap there."

"Oliver," she said softly as she nestled between his legs, "please don't go."

"Give me one good reason why, and I won't."

"I"—she pulled her damp hair back—"I have a bad feeling about this, and I just can't shake that feeling."

Her brother dismissed it with his signature smile. "Sis, I'll be okay; I promise. I'll be back before you even notice that I was gone." He cupped her cheek when it was clear that she found no solace in his promise. "Come on, Ellie, what's the worst that could happen?"

*

Ellie slowly opened her eyes, rousing to the feeling of her bladder nearly exploding. She looked over her shoulder, but her brother was nowhere to be seen. She went to the bathroom and expelled every drop of pee and semen her pussy was able to hold in, which was plenty. She padded back to the room and realized she overslept when noting it was after 3 p.m..

She mulled her dream over and smiled in nostalgia at the blast from her past that was her ex-boyfriend Rick, whom she'd met at her sophomore year of college. He wasn't too bright, but he was fun and was good to her, and at that time, that was enough for her. Just over eighteen months into their relationship, she'd inescapably got tired of him, and that was the end of Rick.

Oliver's closing sentence kept smacking her in the face, much harder than his dick had last night. "What's the worst that could happen?"

Ellie wasn't sure, but her overweight brother returning from exile looking like a Greek god and stealing her heart while ripping through her life seemed like a lock for worst case scenario. At least it had until two days ago. It sure as hell didn't feel like that now.

She flopped down onto the bed with a drunken smile and ruminated on the last two days or so. She couldn't believe it was real. No longer burdened by her engagement to Jason, she was finally free to truly process the miracle that was her baby bro.

She stared absently up the ceiling for minutes before she burst into tearful laughter. She rolled onto her bosom and took a whiff from the covers that were drenched with Oliver's heady odor. She held them close to her chest as she laughed some more before she rolled onto her back again.

Ellie was in love. She was head over heels, completely and hopelessly in love with her brother, and he loved her back. Could there be a more blissful feeling than that? She was doubtful. Suddenly, everything was clear to her. Months of conflicts and guilt and self-loathing evaporated into thin air as though they were never present. She was happy and carefree and out of conflict, intoxicated by her love for Oliver. She was hooked for life, and she had no plans of ever going through withdrawal.

They were a match made in heaven, she felt. She had had an amazing time with him last night and been having the best talks she'd had in years. And the sex? "Is out of this world!" she cried out in her head. Oliver put to shame every guy Ellie had ever fucked. Even when he was pummeling her pussy like a pent-up convict, she felt like he was making sweet, sweet love to her.

She caressed her bare tummy, losing herself in her crazy thoughts. She was trying to stop, but she couldn't. She was daydreaming about her carrying her brother's baby. Her heart almost exploded in excitement before shriveling at the fear. She filled her lungs with air to make her taut belly bulge as she kept rubbing it, visualizing their baby growing inside her. It was exhilarating, the battle between her conflicting emotions.

She needed Oliver. She jumped off the bed, put on her bra and thong, and darted out of the room to look for him. She hurried down the stairs before she halted midway. She could hear him talking to her niece. She knew it was his daughter he was speaking to since it was in Italian. She climbed down three more steps and sighted Oliver in the kitchen in his underwear.

He was on the phone, conversing with Michela via his Bluetooth earpiece while making a couple of sandwiches. It was clear one of them was for her as two plates rested on the kitchen island alongside a pitcher of orange juice. She observed him without disclosing her presence, not wanting to interrupt.

"Me la canti una canzone prima di andare a letto?" Oliver chuckled, though clearly moved by the offer. "Michela, lo sai che per papà niente è più importante di te," (You'll sing to me tonight before we go to sleep?... Michela, you know there's nothing more important to Daddy than you).

Ellie couldn't understand the specifics of the conversation, but her brother's tone was warm and sentimental.

"Give me a big, wet kiss... That wasn't a big kiss... That wasn't wet; try another one... Another one... And here's one back... I love you so much, baby, more than anything... Okay... Okay... Call me when you get back from dinner... I love y"

Oliver let out a deep breath, smiling. He removed the earpiece and continued to assemble the sandwiches.

His sister was standing halfway down the staircase, admiring him, unaware that she was dwelling on his parenting skills, and not without purpose. Her longing for him to father her children was growing faster than their imaginary baby.

"He's such a great father..."

Her dangerous ruminations soon led to an embarrassing ogling. She couldn't help it, scoping him out in those sexy black boxer briefs. His bulge, though at ease, was consistent with what she remembered inserting into her this morning and last night. His body was so alluring in her eyes. She couldn't get over the fact that he used to be obese. There was no sign of the pounds of lard that had once lapped his athletic build. No stretch marks, no nothing. The blubber was gone, and its place muscle tonus had taken.

He wasn't overly muscular, Ellie reflected; in fact, his ripped figure was shrewdly concealed when clothed, and it was almost impossible to gauge how sexy and toned his body truly was without him flashing some skin; unlike her bulky ex-boyfriends, who looked brawny even when wearing a storm coat, never mind they almost always paraded themselves in tight tanks with their bulging muscles constantly on display.

But not her brother; he didn't share their vanity. How could she ever hold their bodies so high was beyond her now as she leered at him. He was so much more refined and carved. Between his legs though he was brawnier than them all, Ellie excitedly marked.

"And he comes so hard," Ellie pondered, her tongue lapping her lips hungrily. "He is dreamy..."

She looked down at her pussy, almost painfully; she was trickling. Her brother had made a nymphomaniac out of her. She wanted that cock lodged inside her 24/7. She then looked back at him as her taboo ruminations resumed: how she yearned for him to plant his brotherly seed in her. At first, she was so scared at the thought, but her fear was eroding, blown away by a gust of perilous excitement and illicit want.

"What if he doesn't want me to? To have his kids?" Her heart nearly stopped at the agonizing thought. "I'll fucking kill myself, I swear to god..." Tears sprang to her eyes after she realized that Oliver might not be as keen as her. "Well... I could just forget to take my pills, and then it'd be too late for him to stop it. I won't even tell him till I'm in my third trimester. I'll just go off the pill for like a week, and his perfect swimmers obviously know the job..."

Ellie's mind was venturing into dangerous territories, but it was too late for her to stop now. She figured out that she wanted to be impregnated by her bro, and she was scheming, plotting, and considering different approaches. It was out of her hands now.

While finishing up with the sandwiches, Oliver noted his sister standing at the stairs. She was a knockout, so fucking hot in her red lace bra and matching thong. He couldn't even count the number of twists and bends on her curvaceous bod. Her blond hair cascaded down her back, almost kissing her shapely ass. She should be outlawed, he pondered. How could a man ever say no to this? She could be as dumb and shallow as they come, but with her looks, she really needed nothing more.

But she did have more, Oliver knew, a lot more: intelligent, interesting, sensitive, funny... she was the whole package. His package. He was getting so horny, watching her hourglass figure standing idly, waiting to be fucked. He shot her a look that she should get her tender pussy ready, but she didn't seem to notice. He smiled. She seemed so absorbed in thought, not even realizing that he was looking right at her. Her glazed eyes and goofy simper told him that she was pondering something sweet and beautiful, just like her.

"I just need to figure out when I'm ovulating, and it's bye, bye pill. And once I've had our first kid, then the next ones will be child play. He'll definitely want more children, won't he? Yes. I know my baby will want more, and if not... then I'll go off the pill again, and again, and he'll be clueless."

Oliver chuckled, quietly though. He wanted to see when his sister roused from her sweet reverie. Probably planning the rest of the weekend in that beautiful head.

"There's no way he's gonna stop coming in me. He's crazy about my pussy. He's not gonna start coming on my tits. Well, he'll obviously want to come on the girls, but not all the time. And with the way he pushed his cum into me this morning? Yeah, he wants that pussy filled..." Ellie giggled, recollecting how her brother scooped his jizz into her earlier.

"And when he starts eating me, he's gonna wanna come inside me more than ever! I know I'm yummy, and I know he'll want his cum in there. And with the way he's been shooting in me? He could be 99% sterile, and he would sill knock me up. His fat cock is going straight into my babymaker... and he has so much cum. He comes hard with tons of spunk. He'd probably get me pregnant on the first day I 'lost' my pills."

Oliver couldn't hold himself any longer, watching Ellie giggling at herself. She was really spacing out hard.

"And I'll milk the fuck out of his junk! Every drop of..."

Ellie awoke from her heavy daydream to the sound of Oliver guffawing. She quickly realized she was too deep in her head for far too long. She smiled sheepishly and dashed to him, leaping into his arms nigh the island. Oliver caught her and allowed her to wound her limbs around him as a deep kiss commenced.

He was addicted to Ellie's tongue by now. He wanted that sweet tongue dancing in his mouth forever. Her pouty lips were just a bonus as he sucked on them enthusiastically. His sister's kiss was so genuine that Oliver could feel palpitations in his chest. She just had so much power over him.

"Good morning," she whispered huskily with a huge grin, her blue eyes scintillating.

His heart was still uneasy from that kiss and from her eyes. "I've missed you so much. I was beginning to think you might never get up."

"You could've just woken me." She fixed him with a lecherous look. "Preferably, the way you did this morning."

He chuckled, the embarrassment hot in his belly. "Sorry about that. I know it was creepy, but I couldn't stop myself."

Ellie laughed, content with his confession. "I can't say I was ever woken up like that before, but I guess there's a first for everything, isn't there?"

Oliver held her closer, loving his sister's breasts giving against him. "I'm just so into you, Ellie... I'm nuts about you."

Ellie bit on her bottom lip in excitement before she darted her tongue back into her brother's mouth, rebuilding their hot kiss with meaningful sucks. She crosses her feet around his butt and interlaced their fingers at either side of their bodies.

"Sweetheart, the way you pushed your cum into me this morning"—she nibbled his ear and sighed deeply—"was so hot..."

Now that was a sentence Oliver never thought he would ever hear from his sister.

He smiled bashfully, blood mounting up in his cheeks. "You um... you liked that?"

"Oh my god, I loved it! Trust me, baby, you're not alone in this. I almost came when watching you scooping it in."

He breathed a sigh of relief. "I was so afraid you'd think I was a perv or something..."

Ellie clasped his temples, forcing him to gaze into her bewitching blue eyes. "Oliver, no, I will never think that about you. It's only natural you'd want your cum inside me. I mean, you love me, don't you?"

"More than life itself."

Ellie struggled to curtail her grin. Her heart was thumping. "Then there you have it. When a boy loves a girl, he wants her to take his seed, and you're doing just that, showing me your love. You do want me to feel your love, don't you?"

"More than anything."

"Then why wouldn't you want me to take your cum?" Her eyes slumped, and her head shook in mock hurt. "Maybe you just don't love me like—"

"Don't you fucking say it!" He lifted her chin. "I love you more than I've ever loved anything, Ellie, I swear to god. Can't you feel it?"

Ellie forsook her act and grinned at him. "I do, hon, I feel it." She gave him her tongue to suck on for a spell and smiled in her sultry way. "Actually, I can feel that you're loving me right now."

She was alluding to his member that was doing its morning exercise between her legs.

"I'm always busy loving you," he said with a chuckle. "But I've fixed us a couple of sandwi—"

"They will have to wait 'cause"—she unhooked her bra from the front and ground her pussy on his erection—"I really need to feel loved right now..."

The sight of his sister's jugs held Oliver's attention as if he were under a spell. The way her rack looked so hefty and yet hardly sagged, decked out with a pair of pink, meaty stubs... he needed her to take his cock, to show her his love, and he needed to do it right at this second.

"Your tits are spectacular, Ellie," he uttered in awe, fondling the left one while supporting her weight with his other hand.

"I know," she whispered in his ear before she tongued it.

Ellie was not going to pretend with false modesty. She knew her breasts were marvelous.

Oliver sighed deeply, his erection building and building against her little wet slit. "Fuck, I love it when you're fucking my ear..."

His sister smiled slyly. "What a coincidence: I love fucking your ear, also."

While Oliver kneaded her pride and joy, Ellie pressed her lips to his flesh and sucked across his throat. She released a warm sigh with each suck, growing so excited when he now moved to pinch her nipples. They were getting mega-horny when Ellie slipped her hand into his boxer briefs and started tugging at his member.

Oliver sat her down on the island, their plates close by. Ellie pulled down his sexy underwear and sandwiched his cock between her delicate feet. She started bobbing, relishing his warm swell on her toes while watching him feasting on her breasts.

"Oh my god, suck on my nipples!" she cried while staring down at her bust. "Stick them out hard."

A delicious string of whimpers reverberated in the kitchen as Oliver was stimulating his sister's nipples. Ellie bobbed her feet harder on his dick, wanting to reward him. Oliver pulled back and watched her in action stroking him with her pampered feet. Ellie kept them meticulously groomed with semimonthly pedicures, and she was thrilled that her brother was enjoying the footjob she was giving him. At least half of her boyfriends had insisted she would jack them off with her feet, so she was somewhat of an expert by now.

Since Ellie hadn't been very keen on giving head, she had to make it up to her boyfriends with other parts of her body. So she'd been beating them off with everything she could think of: her tits, her ass, her hands, and of course, her feet, which were a personal favorite to some. And while stroking her brother, she realized that her slim thighs were probably this toned from all of the footjobs.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers