The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers

She raised her legs higher up and hooked her knees over her brother's broad shoulders, wanting to give him the deepest seeding possible.

"God, Ellie, that's so hot..."

"Anything for you, my love," she panted, his dick slaying that sopping, eager-to-please kitty.

"Does it hurt? Because I'm really deep now."

"So deep," she gasped with eyes shut, tugging at her pink nipples to all directions, her mind crazy with sex. "So big..."

Oliver drove into the gorgeous blonde slow and tight, lingering every time his wrecking balls smote her rimmed anus as he fed her his entire length.

"I'm really close, baby," he breathed strenuously, fired up from watching his sister folded this way.

Ellie clutched his bulging arms that framed her head, readying herself for his blast. She voiced a sexy little whimper and licked her lips in her wanton manner. "I'm ready, my love."

Oliver slowed down to feel her soaking walls better. A couple of strokes later, his cum began bubbling up his dick.

"Oh fuck, here it comes," he panted in excitement. "Get ready, Sis..."

Grinning at his throbs, Ellie torpedoed her giant orbit of cum at his cock, shattering it to bits. "Oliver, now!"

As if on command, her bro popped after burying himself inside her as deep as possible, his sperm rocketing out of his piss slit in extreme pressure. But he needed his sister's tongue as much as he needed her pussy. With her knees on his shoulders, he leaned down and took her panting mouth as he was filling her.

Ellie couldn't breathe as her brother was defiling her mouth, her knees trapped between their shoulders. Folded like a rag doll, she was taking him deeper than she had ever taken any man in her life. She could feel the potency of his ejaculation all the way up her throat; nevertheless, her hands helped him to sustain the savage impale, pulling his ass to her, making sure he knew that even though she wasn't breathing, she loved every second of it.

"Jesus Christttttt!" she whimpered when he let her mouth go. "This is unreal! Oliver, baby..."

Her pussy contracted furiously while she was soaking that beastly cock in her slick oils. Her whole body convulsed at the magnitude of her burst. She could feel Oliver's love just as fiercely as she felt his spouts. Her mouth might have been struggling to occupy his violent tongue, but she couldn't be thankful enough for that kiss. When it came to her baby bro -- brutal was always better.

What she did next, she couldn't believe herself—if she weren't watching as it happened that is. With her knees trapped between their respective shoulders, she crossed her feet around Oliver's neck. She was limber enough to pull it off, and it helped her tighten her vagina, so she could milk the fuck out of his meat in her gushing cunt. She clenched her wailing pussy to the throbs of his spurting hose and pumped his fruitful seed into her awaiting womb.

"Please get me pregnant, please knock me up, please get me pregnant..." she chanted in her head, fearful her brother could read her mind.

Oliver had too much on his plate to experiment in dubious mind-reading. He could feel her sopping cunt clamping down on him, sucking and swallowing his baby batter voraciously. Her pretty feet were firmly crossed around his neck, and her hands were on his ass, fastening him to her. Her blue eyes begged into his while she was gasping for air, impossibly folded.

"Oh my god, Ellie, you're so tight you're killing me," he whimpered, exploding like a grenade. "Your pussy feels so god damn amazing... fuckkkkk!"

"There you go, sweetheart," she cooed in a gasp, caressing his ass. "You're doing so good. Just keep... shooting. Don't hold... back. Give, me... everything!"

"Goddddd"! He clobbered her shaved mound when ramming himself deeper, on the verge of crying. "I love you, Ellie..."

"I love you..."

She tightened the grip her feet were having on his neck to secure the new depth he discovered in her. She had every intention to milk him dry.

"It's okay, my love, let it go," she whimpered in tears, her orgasm ripping her apart. "Let me have it, all of you..."

"It hurts, Ellie..."

"I know, baby, I know... it fucking"—she clenched within—"hurts!" She grunted over and over as she milked her bro inside her pussy down to the last bead of his prolific sperm.

"Ellie, you're hurting me..."

"Shhhhh," she soothed him like a loving sister. "We're almost done."

She squeezed his cock in her slit a few more times, making sure she took all of him, and relaxed her vagina while riding out the last of her contractions. She untangled her feet, and her shivering brother remained under her knees, spent and blown away.

"Dear god all mighty..." she gasped, sweaty and sated, her pussy bursting with her brother's semen.

"That was outrageous," Oliver replied between labored breaths.

"No, don't pull out!"

"Why not?"

"Um... I don't want to leak your cum here in the kitchen."

"Then do you want—"

"Is it too much to ask for my amazing stallion to kiss me a little?" She giggled like a drunk, euphoria descending on her. "I think we both need it."

Oliver let out a tired chuckle, elated no less. "You damn right we need it."

He permitted her to lower her legs and crumbled atop her in an erotic kiss. The siblings remained tangled much more than any of them had expected. They got lost in a kiss that was much more than a kiss, though neither of them could explain it. Ellie hadn't spilled a single drop of her brother's cum during the twenty minutes they spent kissing, for even when going limp, his dick had enough girth to clog her snug opening. They kissed and petted, whispering to one another sweet nothings, before Oliver was back humping his sister when he picked her up on his dick. Ellie bounced on his mega-hard-on all the way up the stairs and into the bathroom.

*****

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers