The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers

"You take me now!" she bellowed while gyrating her pelvis.

Propped on her shoulder blades with her butt in the air, she compelled her brother to consume her down to the last bead of cum. When his slurping noises waned, Ellie knew he guzzled all of her. She dropped her carved rear with a thud, short of breath.

Oliver parted from his big sister's throbbing pussy and observed her as she was panting on the kitchen island while stroking her hair back. He didn't know how to comment on that brutal cunnilingus. His sweet, gentle sister was as wild as a she-wolf on a full moon.

"So um... I didn't get the chance to work your clit really, but I'm—"

"Get away from me, Oliver," Ellie said tearfully while cupping her face.

"What's wrong?" he said worriedly.

Ellie sat on the island and pushed him away. She tried fleeing a second later.

"Oh, no you don't." He stood firmly between her legs. "You're not gonna run away in tears again. You're obviously upset. Let's talk about it."

"I don't wanna talk to you! Let me go!"

"No! You're staying, and we're going to talk this through!"

She shook her head, weeping.

"Ellie, my love, what's wrong? Why are you crying like that?"

"How could you do this to me, Oliver..."

He knew she was referring to the ass rim.

"Because I really wanted to. I want to pleasure you, and I want—"

"But I asked you to stop! I begged you to stop! You can't... force yourself on me like that..."

"You're right, baby; I got carried away. I just... really thought you'd enjoy it, and I wasn't wrong."

"You were wrong! I hated it!"

"Now that's a lie. You were—"

"Don't tell me how I felt! I... I hated it."

"Ellie, if you'd really hated it, you wouldn't have spread your ass like that and demanded that I lick you inside."

She gave a sob and looked down in shame.

Oliver caressed her thighs, hating to see her in such anguish. "What is it really about, beautiful? And don't tell me you didn't enjoy it because we both know you did."

He lifted her chin to meet her teary eyes. It was breaking his heart to watch her this distraught. He cupped her cheeks and pressed his lips to hers while confronting total disregard. He realized he was in dire straits and prayed in his heart she forgave him. Maybe a minute in, his sister finally sucked his lips back, not realizing she was kissing the lips that had eaten her ass and pussy just a minute ago.

"Baby, I can't stand to see you crying," he whispered. "You're ripping me apart."

Ellie could see the pain and remorse brimming in his brown eyes, but she was still finding it difficult to calm down.

"Ellie, I love you. Please talk to me."

Her blue eyes remained moist, but her lips finally gave motion. "You have to understand... I've never done anything like that before. I'm... not that type of a girl, Oliver."

"What does it mean, you're not that type of a girl?"

"Th... the slutty type."

"No one ever claimed you were one."

"Maybe not, but"—a sad stream of tears coursed down her cheeks—"you sure treated me like one..."

Her words pierced his heart like a dull blade, tearing at his tissues ruthlessly.

"Sweetheart, that is not true. Yes, I may have been rough and bold, but that's not because I think you're a slut. I love you so much that I want to pleasure you the way no one has ever. I never wanted..." he stammered.

"But you are, Oliver. You're pleasuring me the way I have never, and you don't need these moves to achieve that. It's enough for me that you love me and that I love you. It's not about what we do as much as how we do it."

He nodded, consumed by guilt. "I'm sorry."

"I love you so much, Oliver, and making love to you—even though it's not my first time—feels a million times better than my best time, and that is not something that anyone can teach. It's not about technique, and it's not about doing wild stuff in bed. It's not even about our privates." She pressed her hand to his heart. "It's about what's in here."

She cupped his cheek and kissed his lips, wanting to calm him down. She could easily see how perturbed he was from the way he'd made her feel, and now it was her turn to soothe him. She took his tongue in her mouth and made it perfectly clear how she felt about him.

"Regarding what you did to me before... I'm not gonna lie, it disgusted me."

"Yeah," he sighed. "I'm a—"

"At first," she interjected. "No one has ever... done that to me before, and so I wasn't... ready for something like that. It didn't disgust me what you did as much as how you did it. I know you love me, but I want you to respect me, Oliver."

"I respect you more than anything and anyone, Ellie."

"Then show me. Let me feel not only your love but your respect, as well. Let me feel like the queen I know you want me to feel like."

"You are my queen. I swear you are."

"Then let me feel it... and I'm gonna be upfront with you, I'm not the most daring girl out there. There are things that I won't do, many things; that being said, I can't deny that I was finding it... very arousing. I only wish I could get myself cleaner for you, because the thought that you... rimmed me without..." Her head slumped, her eyes tearful again. "It makes me mortified and disgusted with myself."

Oliver leveled her downcast eyes with his and sighed. "I agree with everything you said, and I can understand why you might feel like that. I know you, Ellie, better than you might think. You're taking really good care of yourself. And to be honest, since you hit puberty, I don't think I have ever seen you any less than perfect, so I can understand why you might feel that you weren't... in the best of shapes for such a thing, but—"

"No, I wasn't! If we'd talked about it, and assuming I would have agreed to that, I would have made sure to be so clean for you that—"

"—but here's the thing: I am not disgusted by you. You could be dirty, sweaty, and filthy, and it wouldn't make any difference to me at all."

"But it would to me, Oliver. It would make all the difference in the world to me to know that I'm in the best shape in the world for my man."

"I know," he murmured while stroking her thigh. "I just want to make a simple point here: you are perfect, Ellie; you know you are, as if the gods carved and molded you themselves. And I love you... so much, every nook and cranny in you. I've always felt this way, even when I didn't look at you romantically."

Ellie batted her long eyelashes bashfully, in desperate need of his approval. "Do you really think that, Oliver? That... that I'm perfect?"

"No. I think you're more than perfect, but I don't think we have a word for that, so perfect will have to do; on second thought, strike that. I found a word: Goddess. You're my goddess, Ellie."

Ellie giggled sheepishly, overjoyed that the love of her life was putting her on a pedestal. She reached for his tapering waist, loving how tight his muscles felt in her hands. "I think you're perfect too, Oliver. I'm so into you, like... you wouldn't believe it. I love you with all of my heart, and whatever I can give you, I will, even if it means that I would need to step out of my comfort zone. I am willing to do that for you... and for no one but you."

Oliver dug his fingers in her golden mane and massaged her scalp, so moved by her words. "Baby..."

Ellie bit on her bottom lip in response.

They kissed, slowly at first, then louder as the hunger swelled in their loins. They could kiss forever, like two teenagers deeply in love that were yet to be spoiled by the complications of coitus; however, the siblings were teenagers no longer, and Ellie needed her brother inside her.

She pulled him to her by his neck as she again lay on the kitchen islands. She nibbled her lip in desire, her brother so hard between her splayed-out legs. She aligned his manhood with her tiny cleft and crossed her feet around his butt. Clenching her thighs, she drew him into her, and his cock sank effortlessly within her slit.

"Oh, yesssss..." she hissed as their pubic bones locked.

//She couldn't wait for him to unload at the dock of her procreative system, no longer //hindered by concerns of taboo pregnancy.

Oliver swept a lock of her hair away from her right eye and kissed her again. Ellie caressed down his spine, squeezing his buns as she clasped him inside her. Oliver gasped into her kiss, loving how she kneaded at his flesh. He found her nipple and gently pinched, and the blonde arched herself beneath him in encouragement.

He pulled at it, and Ellie moaned as her nipple swelled with blood. Another tug, and Ellie again moaned, the pleasurable sensation crashing into her. Her nipple grew very hard and sensitive at his ministrations. He then began moving inside her as they kissed. Ellie held him tightly to her, loving the feeling of fullness, the feeling of her wet channel latching onto him. She knew she was tight on him; she could feel it because he was still stretching her out.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you..." she reeled off tearfully in his ear.

It was easy to mistake it for a lustful blabbering, but Oliver knew better. His heart was under a similar attack.

"I love you, too, gorgeous. I love you so much."

He kissed across her throat, loving the way his sister submitted herself to him. Wherever his lips touched, her skin was marked in rosiness. His lips trailed across her neckline as he was branding Ellie like a piece of cattle, etching his ownership onto her.

"My god," Ellie moaned when Oliver's tongue pierced her ear canal. She tried opposing him, but it was too late for her now. "Oliver... oh god, don't fuck my ear..."

She quaked at his tongue in her ear, at his cock spearing her tight, wet pussy. Her slim legs were jerking, and her moans were coming out ragged. Oliver looked down as she moaned, and before he knew it, he dove into that sweet mouth like a falcon, welding his mouth to hers. Ellie's tongue did its best to defend, but the thrust of his wet flesh was too much for her, and she knew that her pussy was to expect a similar fate.

While kissing hungrily, Oliver drew his cock backward before letting her pussy have it, grinding her soaking walls all the way through. Ellie's eyes fluttered of their volition as her wet holes were being fucked simultaneously. She broke their kiss and examined their joining while the boy that was once her baby brother moved inside her like a porn star. Whimpering, she shut her eyes and arched her neck, succumbing to his enthusiastic strokes.

The kitchen was soon oozing with the mouthwatering cooking of Ellie's sex, and both she and her brother inhaled the scent of her excitement through their noses. Ellie always enjoyed smelling herself while being fucked, and Oliver wasn't struggling to understand why. It was intoxicating.

"Ellie, you're amazing," he breathed while massaging her tit in his hand and driving his dick into her deeper.

"I'm amazing?" She sucked on his Adam Apple before shaking her head. "Baby, we're amazing, together. Like we were always meant to be."

She managed to move him to his core. "I want you to come on my cock so hard, Ellie. I want you to explode."

"Only if you fill up my pussy good. I wanna take care of your cock, forever."

She squeezed his butt cheeks and moaned every time his pubic bone gave hers a tap. Her clit rolled and swelled between them, and scarlet red vanquished its soft pink. Ellie loved that feeling, when her bro drove his full length into her hot, taut body. She quivered at the thought of him soon shooting his jizz inside her. She planted her feet on the island and relished her wet channel stroking him mercilessly.

Oliver loved the look on his sister's face. He knew he was doing her good. She was in her own world, spreading his ass cheeks and meeting his big swings with tender bucks of her slender hips. He stuck out his tongue, and Ellie wrapped her pouty lips around it. She milked his tongue inside her mouth, finding it so arousing, knowing she would soon do the same to his cock in that little pink snatch of hers.

Beads of sweat began forming on the blonde's flushed skin, first on the swells on her chest, then on her flat stomach, so taut and sexy. Ellie knew it was her body telling her that she was going to peak on her brother's fat sausage like a big girl. She smiled inwardly and licked the sweat off her breasts, loving the salty tang on her tongue.

"Fuck, Ellie..."

Oliver almost burst at the sight of her sinful licks. Even in porn it was considered a rarity.

Ellie smirked, outwardly this time, feeling his dick applauding so deep inside her with a pulse or two. "You wanna taste me, hon?"

Oliver swooped down and began licking the sex off her breasts. His sister squirmed and moaned beneath him like a beast, smothering him between the abundance of her mounds. She bobbed them on his face before she fed him her nipples for last course while her vagina clutched him deep inside of her.

Oliver flicked his tongue up Ellie's pinkish nipple before he sucked. He simply adored the rubbery texture as it engorged farther in his mouth. He clamped it between his lips only to release it with a strong pull, which made the blonde whimper in ecstasy. He smiled and caressed along its length with long, thoughtful brushes of his nimble tongue.

He squeezed, shaped, and molded her large breast, before he moved to its twin, locking her pale stub between his lips. He whirled the tip of his tongue at her nub before sucking it greedily as their bodies rocked in harmony while sprawled across the kitchen island.

"Urghhh!" Ellie thundered a whimper while arching herself, her nipple expanding and reaching in his mouth, so meaty and erect, aching for relief.

She licked the sweat off his flesh the second he pardoned her left nipple. She sucked on his buds, thinking how tiny they looked in comparison to hers, before she lapped up his chest, arms, and shoulders, concluding in his gaping mouth.

He pulled her head down, her obscene kisses rendering him short of breath. "You're driving me insane."

She thrust into his pubic bone and grunted, his balls snuggling into the cleft of her butt. "And what the fuck do you think you're doing to me?!"

He let her have her way with his neck as she pulled him down and gnawed passionately. Ellie's brother had indeed made her insane. It was evident when she sunk her teeth in his flesh and only released when he groaned in pain. She left bite marks on his chest and arms, as well, while being fucked so tenderly on the white quartz of the kitchen island.

"Oliver, lie on me. I need to feel your body."

He allowed her to pull his frame down onto hers and undulated, their perspiring bodies rocking together, moving as one. His prick almost exited her tiny wet slit, leaving only the tip for his sister to sheathe. Once he made her blue eyes beg, he fed her the rest of him, pressing to her bald mons as hard as he could.

"Oh my god, baby!" Ellie whimpered at the incredible pressure inside of her, hating her pubic bone for resisting him.

Oliver eased up before he went balls-deep again, their pubic bones crushing together as if in a presser.

Ellie gasped deeply, can't even process this amazing feeling. "Oliver! My god..."

This girl underneath him was the same girl that he had known his whole life. The girl he had taken family vacations with. The girl he used to aggravate and annoy, and later on admire and cherish. She was the same girl that half the school was willing to give an arm and a leg for a shot to date. The same girl that was naked beneath him, legs spread, and taking his cock in her wringing-wet pussy.

"Oliver, tell me I feel good," Ellie panted, her insecurities striking again.

"You feel sensational," he uttered in a gasp.

"I'm tight, aren't I?"

"So tight..."

"And wet?"

"Like a river."

She mewled at his overzealous thrust. "Hot?"

"Blazing-hot."

"And you're going to give me your cum?"

"Only if you want."

"I'll take you for every drop, baby."

"I'm gonna fill you up so much that you'll be leaking for days."

She whimpered as she twirled her taut nipples, her brother doing it to her, owning her. "Promise?"

"Scout's honor."

Ellie wished their love-making lasted forever. She never felt so full, physically and emotionally. Her brother was fucking the snug inferno she called a pussy like nobody's business, and she knew she needed to reward him with a giant come. She pulled her knees to her bust while tangling tongues with him. She could feel the heat radiating throughout her hot body as a massive ball of cum was rolling down to her fucked pussy. Her clit rang in excitement when the explosive juices were loaded into her cunt. All she needed now was a good poke from her brother to submerge him.

She disengaged from his mouth and started whimpering obscenely to the pace of his strokes, her knees rocking back and forth around him. No more of that gentle crap; she needed serious pounding to ignite her tenacious orbit of cum. She immersed her blue eyes in tears and thrust back at him, her hands clasping his firm ass, her feet bobbing in the air.

"Why is she doing that," Oliver groused inwardly.

He wanted to fuck his sister till next Tuesday, to make her crest on his cock over and over, but that slutty, pleading look she was giving him was irresistible. It was demanding his cum. He thrust harder into her, making her squeal, and began setting a furious pace. Ellie's jugs joggled vigorously at the rough humping, her saturated passage encasing him in such a snug fit, as of a condom a size too small.

"No mercy, baby," Ellie excitedly panted, cradling him as was sailing between her airborne legs. "We're coming in a second."

"No, I don't wanna come yet. And stop whimpering."

"Why not..." she almost wept, her pubic bone quaking at his thumps.

"Because I want to give you multiples."

"But I don't. I want us—oh fucking sweet Jesus—to come... together... now..."

"Forget it."

"But I thought you loved me..."

"You know I do."

"Then give me your cum, Oliver!"

"Shit," he gasped, his balls swelling. "Ellie, stop. I'll come when I decide."

"Are you sure about that," she taunted in a whimper, her knees almost tapping her neck.

Oliver escaped her lewd eyes when studying their incestuous fusion, which wasn't helping his stamina at all. What a sight that was, seeing those puffed-up lips pulled so tightly around his dick while he was driving into that hot little pussy again and again. She was so wet that her cunt was starting to make inarticulate sucking noises every time it swallowed him up to the hilt.

"I told you to stop!" he snarled when she whimpered louder.

"I'm tryinggggg..." She bit on her bottom lip, not really trying.

"Why are you doing this to me..."

"Because I wanna come! And I won't—oh, fuck—until I feel you throbbing... I swear to god, I won't."

He penetrated her all way and paused to bask in her sizzling wetness as she spasmed around him.

"Oliver, it hurts... I need you to shoot."

He drew back and began power-fucking her. He was going to destroy her pubic bone for making him come so quickly.

Ellie fend off her orgasm as hard as she could. Normally, she would be thrilled when her man was able to fuck for hours, but this wasn't one of those times. She couldn't wait for them to mingle their cum together and seal their bond for life. She knew her brother would be fucking her all weekend long anyway.

"Oliver, please come," she whined, her pussy quaking in extreme anguish. "We need this..."

Regretfully, Oliver bobbed his head, recognizing the sentiment behind her plea. "I love you so fucking much, Ellie... I'm gonna give it to you now."

"Oh my god, baby, I love you, too," she gasped excitedly, psyched that she was going to get her way.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers