The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,320 Followers

She locked his hard-on between her arches and bobbed, loving his deep gasps. "You like that, baby?"

"Can't you tell?" he breathed as he palmed her feet.

"Ever been jacked off like that?"

"Never, but... fuck, Ellie, your feet are fantastic."

His sister grinned proudly as she bobbed on his cock with the fatty section of her feet, just south to her toes. She focused on the bulbous head, wanting him to get the best of her hot footjob. "Like my nail polish?"

Her toenails were carefully painted in a bright hue of orange and very recently, which Oliver couldn't but admire. But he loved that silky, purring tone of her voice even more. She made everything sound dirty when cooing like that and subsequently making him more eager to ejaculate.

"Oh, yeah... fuck... Ellie, your feet are perfect. I want to marry them."

Ellie giggled in reply while she worked his cock with different foot-techniques. "Ideally, my feet should be lubed, and then... I could stroke you much better."

"I'm fine with how—oh god—you're stroking me right now."

Ellie smirked, loving how she was driving him insane with her feet and seductive purrs. "I love how your cock feels so big next to my feet. Next time, I'm gonna gear up on some really good lube and fuck you with my feet like you wouldn't believe it... would you like that, baby?"

"God, yes," he breathed, his balls churning with cum.

When a few beads of pre-cum escaped Oliver's piss slit, Ellie swirled her big toe at it and rubbed his fluids of excitement between her toes. She was so aroused, watching the succulent mushroom turning purple from her lovin', and his gasps told her he was close.

Originally, Ellie wasn't planning to make her brother come, but now, witnessing that swollen snake aching to spurt, she had to finish him off. She knew he wouldn't last even ten seconds in her tight, sopping cunt. She pulled him to her kiss while her feet kept bobbing. Now that he could feel her supple melons, skin to skin, she knew she would get him to orgasm quicker.

"Ellie, I'm going to come," he panted a moment later.

"I know, baby; I can feel you pulsing. Do you want to spray my feet? Or do you want to come on the girls?"

"Fuck!" Oliver sighed. "Why did you have to give me two options?! Now I'm conflicted..."

Ellie laughed, her feet sliding up and down his rod slowly now. She wanted him to take his time to make an educated decision.

"I don't know," he gasped in exasperation. "I want to come on all of you, Ellie. God, I love you..."

The blonde giggled again and then darted her tongue into his mouth. "You see, honey, when a boy loves a girl, he wants her to take his cum."

"That's true. I do want you to take my cum."

Her smooth feet curled in an attempt to hug his circumference. "Don't overthink it, Oliver. Just come."

"I want to!" he cried as her feminine feet trailed up his rock-hard length. "But I don't know where! Help me, Sis..."

"Well... it doesn't really matter since you're going to get to come on all of me anyway."

"I will?" he breathed, seconds away from loving his girl.

"Of course you will, sweetheart. I'm yours now; I'll let you put your cum anywhere you want."

"Really, Ellie?" he gasped, almost crying at her moving offer. "Would you really?"

"Really, Oliver!" The love in his eyes brought her to tears. "You've fought so hard for me! I'm gonna give you everything, my love!"

"I love you so much!"

"No! I love you!"

He covered her lips with his while thrusting between her feet. It was quite violent, as far as kisses go, as Ellie was fully ready to give back everything her brother sent her way. They could barely breathe by the time Ellie sucked her brother's tongue clean.

Oliver claimed his tongue back. "Feet."

"Great choice, baby," she gasped, her toes curling around the head of his cock.

"No! Rack."

"Fantastic! You're gonna love it."

"Christ... I want to come on both!"

"Whatever you want! Just come!"

Oliver held his sister's waist and thrust between her beautiful feet while their eyes locked. He had to show her his love, or he would die.

"Oh my god, I'm coming..."

"Come, my love! Come!"

Ellie felt him throbbing a second later and slowed down to let him climax on her feet. A burst of jism spewed out of his cock and hit Ellie's hovering foot. She moaned with him, no less excited to see him coating them. She quickly alternated between her feet to have them equally tainted with his pearly-white fluids. She wouldn't mind if he blew his whole wad, but Ellie loved her brother too much to keep milking his cock with her feet.

"Oliver, the girls!" she exclaimed and pushed her tits together, serving them to him like the loving sister that she was. She knew it would break his heart not to get her rack.

Oliver raised his hose and expelled the rest of his load on his sister's large bosom at pointblank range. He drew his dick across her boobs, streaking them with semen, and since he'd only spent two ropes on her feet, he could get her rack good. Ellie purred excitedly at the sight of her mounds branded in his cum; it was so arousing to her. She helped him out with his final ropes, clamping his dick between her cans and bobbing fast.

"Oh, shit," Oliver breathed as he watched his sister taking his cock-head in her mouth and sucking the dregs of his release.

She stroked him while suckling the tip until she got his pipe all clean. She didn't swallow though. She kept his seed piled on her tongue before pushing it out and streaking it across her lips, giving him an extra something for him loving her so much. His sperm burst from her mouth and dripped down her lips and chin, where it just draped there, too thick to break away.

Oliver was blown away. His gorgeous sister was sitting on the kitchen island in nothing but her red lace thong, marked in his jizz. She smeared his cum everywhere she could reach: rubbing it on her tits and hard nipples, her feet and ankles, while her sperm-laden tongue lapped her lips. Her wanton eyes didn't break contact with his throughout.

Before he knew it, he lay on her and kissed her as if his life depended on it, his sperm trapped between their lips. Ellie couldn't believe he was ready to take his own cum in his mouth just to get her, and it made her insanely horny. She wriggled against his frame while they kissed, rubbing his special sauce with her boobs and feet, trying to get every inch of their bodies in his seed.

She stroked his ass with her feet, rubbing some more cum within his firm cheeks and on his buttcrack, wanting to get all of him. She then broke their beautiful kiss and gazed into his eyes in trepidation. She was fearful of just how much she loved this man, and in awe by how much he loved her back.

"I'm..." Oliver gulped, wanting to explain himself. "I know you must think—"

"Shut up," she whispered, her eyes full of warmth. "You don't need to explain shit."

"I'm just... crazy about you, Ellie," he whispered, as if that were a good enough reason to gurgle his own sperm.

She nodded. "I think I'm just starting to understand how much."

He sighed and put his forehead on hers. "I don't think you will ever be able to understand."

"Oh, I think I do." She took his hand and placed it on her large breast that glistened with his baby batter. "Feel my heart, Oliver. I love you so much... I never thought I could ever love anyone this much."

He nuzzled her nose with a smile. "It's not that bad anyway, the taste."

"It's not, is it," she giggled. "You actually taste really good, baby. Sweet."

She kissed his lips while softly raking at his back with her fingernails.

"You know, I could barely sleep this morning," he confessed in a whisper and sucked on her neck. "I'm too nervous around you."

A grin exploded across his sister's mouth. "That's good... because I'm so nervous around you, also."

"It's weird, isn't it? We've known each other our whole lives, and it's... everything's so different now."

She nodded, agreeing entirely. "What we used to be, Ellie and Oliver of old, is... dead. This, what we are now, that's our reality."

"It's scary," he said quietly while trailing his fingers across her collarbone. "I never thought any girl could ever make me feel this way, let alone you."

"How do I"—she gulped nervously—"make you feel, Oliver?"

"Well"—he sucked gently on her throat—"my heart is racing every time I think about you. I'm nervous, sweaty at times, butterflies fluttering in my stomach..."

An emotional smile curled her lips. "I can relate. You have given me... the best moments of my life and the worst. My mood relies almost entirely on what's going on between us. When we're like this... I feel like I'm unbeatable, but when we're..." She gave a sigh, and her head hung between them.

He lifted her chin and kissed her, a slow, romantic kiss. His sister hooked her feet around him as she offered him her mouth unconditionally. Their tongues touched lightly, doing their tentative, erotic thing.

"Sweetie, I need you to take care of me before I'm taking your cock."

"Yeah, baby. What do you want me to do?"

"Eat my pussy. I really need your mouth on my clit now."

"Um..."

"Is there a problem, Oliver? Because I'm sucking your dick like there's no—"

"No! It's nothing like that; I'm dying to eat you out. I'm just... I don't want to disappoint you."

"Why would you disappoint me?"

"I've never... done that before."

"Really?" she asked, frowning incredulously.

He nodded, the embarrassment painting his cheeks red.

"How come?"

"Bianca didn't let me; she thought it was yucky. And I didn't get the chance with anyone else."

"So you don't know how a pussy tastes?"

"I have a pretty good guess; you know, from the smell." He sucked on her lips. "And you smell like heaven, baby..."

Ellie giggled, stoked that her brother was enjoying the scent of her lust so much. "If you like my smell, you're going to go crazy about the taste. Trust me, Oliver: I have one delicious pussy."

"Oh, I don't doubt it. A pussy that smells like yours must be something special."

Ellie laughed and kissed his lips. "You always know what to say, don't you... well, I don't know what other girls you've been with liked, but I love being eaten. So if you want to keep me happy, you're gonna have to eat my pussy, and often."

"Then shall we?"

She nodded and gently pushed him off her. "Take off my thong."

Ellie clasped her long legs together, and her brother slid her red thong off of her, slowly, enjoying the smoothness of her skin against his fingertips. Once her moist thong was in his hands, he pressed it to his nose and breathed in his sister's lust as deep as he could. Ellie gave a little moan as he did. She was gagging for him to French her pussy.

She planted her cum-coated feet on the kitchen island, keeping her legs nice and open while propping herself on her palms. Her hot little slit was now on full display, unobstructed by the red lace. The hunger in his eyes as he eyed her shaved snatch made her giggle.

"Now get down there, and I'll walk through it. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be an expert at eating my pussy."

As Oliver got his mouth closer, Ellie began her lesson, "Tell me what you see."

"I see... your pussy," he chuckled, embarrassed.

Ellie laughed with him. "That's right, baby; that's my pussy. But can you name my parts and stuff?"

"Yeah, of course." He set his eyes on her glistening vulva, a slave to the feminine scent that oozed from within. "You have two pairs of lips. The inner ones are thin, and the outer ones are... really thick and bloated."

Ellie looked down at him, running her fingers in his hair. "That's good. What else?"

"I can see your mound." He pressed his fingers to it. "It's fat and supple... and smooth."

"Excellent. You're doing really good, Oliver. Can you see my clitoris?"

"It's that... little thingy there under your mound, just above your slit."

"That's right. Can you tell me what color it is?"

"Pink, I think."

"Awesome," she cooed. "Now, the clit is the most sensitive part of the pussy, just like the head of your cock. That means that handling it property will result in pleasure, great pleasure. There are many techniques, and every woman likes different stuff, but I'm gonna teach you what I like since that's the only pussy you'll ever see. You got that, Oliver?"

Her bro couldn't ignore the menacing note accompanying the question. "Yeah. Obviously, baby."

"Terrific. Now, some guys think that the clit is all that they need to worry about and that the rest of the pussy is just there for decoration. That is, of course, wrong. Very wrong. Just picture me for a second sucking your cock, but instead of your entire length, I'm sucking solely on the tip. Does that sound pleasurable to you?"

"No. That's sound like the worst blowjob ever."

"Exactly. So if you were to ignore the rest of my parts just because the clit is what will eventually make me come, I will not really enjoy it, even if I come."

"Understood."

"Girls are far more complex than guys, Oliver. We can come in three different ways. There's the vaginal orgasm, when you fuck me, and that one I think you've pretty much mastered. There's the G-spot orgasm, when you're able to hit it inside me, and then there's the clitoral orgasm, which is what I'm going to teach you now."

"Great. Now, can I start eating you?"

Ellie laughed, loving his enthusiasm. "In a second. Don't worry, hon, you're gonna eat that pussy so much you'll wanna puke."

"I doubt it. I can't wait to make you come on my lips."

"And you will, sweetheart. Just let me finish up here. So, what I want is for you to keep everything I said in mind as you start experimenting with me, and I'll tell you what I like and what's a no-no."

"Got it."

"Alright." Ellie parted her legs some more and watched as her bro was getting ready to eat a pussy for the first time. "Bon appétit."

Oliver held her by her thighs and plunged in.

"No," she said immediately, when her brother's tongue covered the hood of her clitoris.

"Why not?"

"What do you think you'll enjoy more: If I started sucking on your tip straight out of the gate? Or if teased you before, licking your shaft, playing with your balls, licking that streak of skin that made you scream last night?"

"I see."

"Try again."

Oliver took a moment to better plan the oral pleasure he was about to give his sister. After taking care of his cock so beautifully, he knew he had to step up his game.

"Oh, that's nice..." Ellie purred, tremoring lightly as he planted soft kisses across her inner thigh. "I knew you'd figure it out fast."

His kissed up her inner thigh to her sex and then repeated with her other thigh.

"That's good work, my love," she breathed.

He sucked on the joints of her crotch, loving the little shudders that coursed through her as he did. He pulled her legs back even further, getting her anus in view as Ellie lay backward. His tongue then waved across the little ridge between her anus and pussy.

"Oliver, that's amaz—OH MY GOD!"

Ellie writhed so hard that she almost fell off the kitchen island. Her brother was holding her down no less hard, though.

"Baby, that's not my pussy! That's my..."

Oliver's tongue was attached to her brown hole as he was rimming the fuck out of her. He probed her ass crack, cleaning it up good.

"OLIVER, NO!" Ellie cried while worming fiercely, hating him for crossing that line. "That's my asshole you're licking!" She tried to push him off, but he wouldn't move from between her legs. "OLIVER!"

He ignored her protests and ate her ass mercilessly.

"FUCKKKKKKK!" she cried one final time before she was forced to relent.

Although submitting to his ass rim—as she was unable to remove him from her—Ellie continued mewling, trying to figure out how she felt about her asshole being probed at. Oliver spat at her crack and continued to smear his spit across, and Ellie's crinkle convulsed as a result. His tongue buttered that pucker with every drop of spit in his mouth.

"That's hot, Ellie," Oliver breathed excitedly a moment later, watching his sister splaying her ass cheeks open for a deeper probing.

Ellie was not going to pretend anymore. That was one of the most intense and pleasurable things she had ever experienced. No boyfriend of hers had ever given her a rim. Oliver gaped at her asshole, loving how stretched open it was.

"Well?!" she seethed behind her fair mounds. "Now you're getting all coy?! Get that fucking tongue up in there!"

Ellie was fuming. She never wanted anyone to lick her there, but after Oliver had defiled her backdoor against her will and exposed her to the tingling sensation of an ass rim, he couldn't lick her there either deep or long enough.

He pressed the tip of his tongue to her taut knot and worked it clockwise. He shot his spit inside her and watched her sphincter cramping as it seemingly swallowed. He darted his tongue into her crack and drew circles in her ass, which made Ellie rev like a Ferrari.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! OLIVER, WHY?! Why did you have to lick my asshole..."

Ellie was beating herself up for enjoying her brother chowing down on her ass this much, and she knew she would never be able to erase this exhilarating sensation from her memory.

Oliver didn't really know what he was doing. He had never tasted a pussy before, and now he was devouring his gorgeous sister's ass with voracious appetite, his first ass-munching. He could tell from Ellie's cries that she had never had her ass eaten before, and it astonished him, that this stunning blonde had to wait this long for a good rim.

After he deemed her anal threshold pristine, he went to dine at her trickling slit. Ellie was leaking badly, and so he sucked hard on her tight opening. He was taking mouthfuls of his sister, lapping her juices up from bottom to top while ringing her clit with each upwards lick. The hot blonde was writhing madly on the kitchen island. She was already super-horny from giving her bro a footjob and Frenching him with his sperm, and now he ate her ass, the first one ever, and was gorging on her scented pussy like there's no tomorrow.

"YOU FUCKING ASS-EATING PERVERT!" she screamed as she came without warning straight into his mouth.

"So that's what a pussy taste like," Oliver pondered while passionately sipping on his sister's cum. "She wasn't lying. She's so fucking yummy..."

He gobbled her up while his big sis was fucking his mouth like a sex-crazed slut. She was furious at him, which only made her climax harder on his eager lips. She clasped her hands around his head, gluing his lips to hers, and squirted into his mouth while succumbing to an orgasm of a lifetime.

Ellie could barely breathe mid-orgasm, bucking her hips against his face. Each such thrust was accompanied by an angry grunt as she was disciplining her bro for that ungodly rim. She was a bit overzealous with her thrusts, obstructing Oliver's airways, but he would have to ride it out as there was no chance she was going to let him go.

"It's all fun and games"—she thrust into his mouth with a wrathful grunt—"until someone's fucking your mouth"—she thrust harder and grunted—"isn't it, Oliver?!"

Ellie kept pounding her brother's lips while grunting like an animal, yet she didn't know that Oliver was willing to be disciplined this way all day long. He had discovered the wonderful taste of her pussy, and he couldn't wait to add her gushing cunt to every meal on his diet.

As Ellie was one thrust away from using up her orgasm, she eased up the grip on his face and allowed him to pull away from her opening. Oliver was certain that feeding time was over, and he was disappointed, but not for long. The only reason Ellie allowed for some space to come between them was so she could get more distance and power with her final thrust.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,320 Followers