All Comments on 'The Third'

by Hexxxcat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dont like the topic but it was well written. Very descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like those who have commented shouldn't be reading the Loving Wives category if they don't like stories about loving wives. Very descriptive, describes some of the swinging fun I've had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, I have had swinging experiences like this and were great for me. I really enjoyed how much detail the author put into the main characters feelings and sensations during the encounter. You could almost feel the Compersion through the story. 10/10 would fap again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the most erotic stories I've ever read on LW. This truly sounded like the emotions and physical feeling of the sex act from a woman's point of view rather than the imagination of a male writer. Of course now I have to read Hexxxcat's other submissions.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Typical Conservative mentally ill cuck, and sadly for you, statistically that is a factual statement.

It also explains why so many cucks cant spell worth a damned, education is their garlic or cross.

Dumb is as dumb does in public.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 2 years ago

I love first person erotica. It is like I am in the room a part of the action. This is a very hot story. Unlike the trolls commenting here I see no problem with a consenting couple adding a third to enhance their pleasure. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a wonderful experience for any wife. Her husband truly loves her and is turned on watching and helping her to enjoy getting the attention of an attractive man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous