The Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arms flopped to my sides as the numbers sank in. I did some quick mental math, figuring I was about to get paid nearing on three quarters of a million dollars to have sex. With her.

"Fuck..." I mumbled out loud before I realized my mouth was saying it.

"That's the idea," said Sophia with a giggle.

We all laughed nervously as I sat there in disbelief. "Well..." I said slowly, "if it would help you guys out, I'd be happy to... do it."

Sophia bit her lip and leaned toward me, pulling me into an embrace. Her chest heaved slightly, I could tell she was trying to hold back some obviously pent-up emotion. I hugged her against me, clumsily patting her on the back.

"So do I need to go to a doctor or clinic to get the test? I could go tomorrow on the way back from school."

"That's not necessary. I have a full lab right over there," said Cameron, nodding toward a doorway opposite us. "We can take a sample tonight, if that's okay."

"Jeez... rubbing one out in your basement? That's awkward..."

"I think you need to become okay with things being a little awkward," said Sophia, flashing me a sexy smile. "And no, I actually don't want you to rub one out. A lot of studies have shown," she continued, noting my confused expression, "that genuine arousal and attraction to one's partner can greatly enhance sperm's effectiveness and motility. I'd be happy to assist you in getting the sample, if you're comfortable with it."

My jaw dropped again, as I stared at her, then Cameron. He had a determined, steely look that I'm sure meant it was way more awkward for him than me. He nodded, ever so slightly.

"Oh, okay... like right now?"

She smiled back.

"I'll go get a specimen jar," said Cameron, stepping out from behind the bar. He opened the door to the lab, the lights inside flickering on before he came back a moment later with a small plastic vial. "I'll just wait in here," he said curtly, handing his wife the container and heading back through the door. The quiet snick as it closed seemed to echo throughout the room.

Sophia stood and took my hand, leading us over to a large leather couch. She sat and motioned me to join her.

"Jon, I know this has got to be the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you. Even a month ago, I couldn't fathom asking another man to come into my house and do this. Sex is a beautiful thing. There's no reason we can't enjoy this too. I mean, I won't pretend that I'm not attracted to you. You look quite a bit like my husband. So tall and handsome... I just love your blond surfer hair," she reached toward me, running her fingers over my head.

I closed my eyes and exhaled, her touch warm against my scalp.

"Do you think I'm attractive?"

"Hell yes..." I said, feeling my pants getting tight already. "You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen."

"You and Amber make a cute couple," she said with a half-smile. "She's a lot younger than I am."

"We're not a couple," I blurted out. "Besides you're what, twenty-five?"

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to ask a woman's age?" She raised an eyebrow.

"She also told me not to get involved with married women. I'd say the rulebook is out the window at this point."

"Touché. I'm twenty-eight... but thank you," she trailed off. "It's unfortunate timing," she said offhandedly, "but I'm on my period. I would have been happy to let you fuck me right now, but aunt flow had other ideas."

I inhaled quickly, hearing her curse took me by surprise. She seemed too... perfect, too beautiful to use crude words. It got me hot in a hurry. I grunted out some kind of noise, my brain not offering any words just then.

"I'm sure we can find another way to get your specimen out. Don't you think?"

"Uh huh," I nodded stupidly.

Sophia stood and brushed her hair behind her shoulders. I sat like a statue, motionless as she grasped the bottom of her dress with each hand. I stared raptly, the scene felt like it was playing out in slow motion as she pulled it upward. The black lace of her nearly non-existent panties peeked out first, a narrow V of lacy material held up by a string around her waist and arching over her hips. The hourglass of her smooth, tapering stomach revealed itself as she continued to pull. Finally, the beautiful curves of the underside of her breasts stretched the dress even further as she pulled. The dress finally fluttered to the floor as she dropped it and gazed back at me.

"Holy shit..." I stared, unabashedly at the most amazing example of womanhood I'd ever witnessed. Sports Illustrated, internet porn, no amount of photoshop fakery could match her.

She shifted her weight, tilting her hips and twisting slightly as she watched me enjoy her.

Those legs, her face, that hair, the eyes. Those tits. God, I wanna...

"Would you like to kiss me, Jon?"

I was barely aware that I didn't respond, when I just stood and lunged for her. She held her hands up between us, I was worried I'd done something wrong. She reached out and slowly undid the buttons of my shirt, opening it to see my flat stomach and smooth, round pecs.

"Ooh, somebody goes to the gym," she said, palming a hand around my chest, then downward. "Why don't you take this off..."

Cameron—

"God, I'm gonna have to start working out again," I said under my breath, knowing they couldn't hear me. I watched hungrily on the monitor, my bombshell of a wife seducing this taut young guy only feet away on the other side of the wall. I'd tried to seem just the right amount of concerned when we started talking about this, but shit, seeing her with another guy... I was fully hard by the time the door closed behind me. I tried to reconcile our desire to have a child with the sheer excitement of seeing her with someone else. It was almost too much.

"Do him, Soph, do him good."

I found myself staring at him on the screen. He did look so much like me, well, maybe a few years ago. Am I attracted to him? What does that mean... I gasped as she pulled his pants off, his monster cock springing out. I immediately questioned everything I knew about myself. I stared, back and forth between them. I finally reconciled my hang-up. I couldn't decide which of them I was more jealous of.

Jonathan—

Sophia pulled away, my chest already glistening where her perfect breasts had pressed into me. She kissed down my chest and my cock stood at attention between us. I tried to figure out where to put my arms as she sank to her knees, her head now level with my waist. I tentatively put a hand on each of her shoulders and realized I was subtly pulling her toward me.

"May I?" she asked, wrapping her hand around my shaft.

I looked down at the beauty holding my cock and nodded. She leaned in slowly, parting her red lips to kiss the tip of my manhood. Her tongue darted out, licking around my head as electricity flowed between us.

An inhuman grunt eased from my mouth as she took me in, just the swollen head at first. I gazed down, still pulling her toward me as her mouth formed a sensuous O around my shaft. She raised her gaze up every few seconds, beautiful eyes meeting mine as I sank deeper into her waiting mouth. Without any loss of movement, she took every last inch of me inside her. She leaned forward toward the end, changing her angle as I felt the back of her throat. I closed my eyes, every muscle in my body tensing as she held me there, completely inside her and began tonguing the bottom of my cock.

Sophia—

That little blonde may be younger, but I'm more experienced. Shit, I'm glad I could take all of him. God, he's gorgeous. And probably a full inch longer than Cam.

I looked up, that tender, sweet, but I wanna fuck you so hard look set in his eyes.

Damn. I definitely made the right choice. And I can't wait for him to fuck me.

Jonathan—

I was grateful for the alcohol as Sophia began the most epic blowjob I'd ever had. As she finally pulled back after the first deep-throating, her perfect lips left a red, glittery ring around the base of my cock. If it wasn't for the gin, I'd have blown right then. Even with it, I knew it wouldn't be long.

I held completely still, halting breaths filling my chest. Her beautiful lips slid up and down my shaft, tongue caressing and swirling the entire way. I wanted to grab the back of her head and pound her, but she was in control. Her way was better and she knew it. I just stood there and let her do what she wanted.

She pulled back as I started to moan softly, a solitary string of saliva connecting her lips to me. She wrapped her arms behind me and slowly stood, rubbing her tits up my entire body. I reached under her arms and pulled her the rest of the way, eagerly pushing my tongue into her mouth as we kissed. She raised a leg up and wrapped it around my waist, pulling her toward me as we made out. She broke the kiss and stared into me, mouthing the word soon as she slumped back to her knees.

It wasn't more than a minute before I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock slid in and out of her hungry mouth with more urgency now. I put one hand on her shoulder, the other gently on the side of her face. I quickly went over the edge as the animal need for release took over.

"Oh, fuck... Sophia, I'm almost there." I bucked my hips, her beautiful tits bouncing in response. "You'd better pull off, I'm gonna cum soon... Oh, unh..." I sucked in a huge breath and tried to pull back.

She reached around and grabbed my ass, one cheek in each hand as she held me still. The cum rocketed up through my body as she clamped down around the upper part of my shaft. Her lips held me, just the first third of my cock still between her red lips.

"Fuck! Yesss..." I moaned.

My dick twitched and convulsed, juice spilling out onto her tongue until both of us held still. I suddenly remembered the reason for this whole encounter, feeling ashamed and exposed. I spurted a few more times and she took it, a reassuring look in her eyes as she gazed at me.

After I'd finished, Sophia took my shaft and used her slender fingers to milk the last of my cum into her mouth. I finally exhaled when she opened and let me pull out. Rather unceremoniously, she reached over for the plastic container. In as ladylike a fashion as I could have imagined, she spit the whole, copious mouthful of my juice into the jar. I instinctively trotted over to the bar, wet cock wagging in front of me and grabbed a towel and a glass of water. She took them gratefully and cleaned herself.

"Thank you," she said, resting her arms on my shoulders. "I know we have to do all the tests and whatnot, but I would have done that anyway."

I laughed stupidly and stared into her eyes, wondering what the hell was going through my brain. There was stuff bubbling up here I hadn't dealt with before.

"I hope we get to do it again." She smiled and turned to fetch her dress from the floor.

I pulled my pants back on and grabbed my shirt, not bothering to tuck it in as I buttoned it. "Me too."

Cameron—

I watched on the monitor as Sophia came over to the lab door and knocked. She opened it and put her arm inside, the culmination of our desperate hopes filling a small plastic jar. I took it and got to work analyzing the sample.

Amazing... Jon's sperm were incredibly active, magnified hundreds of times on the screen in front of me. The computer did its thing, counting, measuring and hacking a small portion of them into their underlying DNA bits. This part would take a few more minutes. I glanced at the other monitor, watching the two of them talk on the couch. She certainly seems to be comfortable with him, I'm glad. It's going to make this all so much easier.

My thoughts jarred back to reality when the computer beeped and the results scrolled onto the screen. Ninety-eighth percentile for count and motility, no genetic defects to speak of, no sexually transmitted diseases. I was honestly a little worried about that. Trace amounts of nicotine and THC. I guess not too unusual for someone his age... Okay, time to do this. I stepped out into the main room, their conversation stopped mid-sentence.

"I think we're good," I said, savoring their expectant looks. They both sighed and smiled, leaning back into the couch and sharing a brief embrace. Sophia stood and crossed the room to me, throwing her arms around my neck.

"That you dear, thank you so much," she whispered in my ear. "I have a great feeling about this."

"Me too," I whispered back.

Jonathan—

"Another martini?" asked Cameron, a big smile on his face. "Cap off the good news?"

"Why not," I answered. The endorphins were running freely through me now. The opportunity to make a shit-ton of money to sleep with Sophia Harding on a regular basis? Seemed as good a reason to celebrate as any.

We bellied up to the bar again as Cameron mixed drinks. "So, a few things," he said, refilling my glass. "Your test was great. Swimmers are top-notch, no genetic issues. No STDs either."

"Good," I said, trying to hide my relief as well as I could.

"I'd ask you to stop smoking... everything," he added with a grin.

"Done," I said quickly. "No problem."

"And maybe moderate your alcohol consumption, well... after tonight anyway. And Jon, I have one other question I want to ask you. When Sophie and I talked about how to repay you, I considered offering you a job at my company, instead of paying for your schooling. What would you have said?"

"No way," I answered quickly.

"Why not?"

"Well, LefTurn is doing great, but you're still kinda in startup mode. Sure, you've got venture rolling in and probably will make a gazillion dollars... but maybe not. No offense," I added. "But a masters in CS from Stanford? I could go anywhere with that."

Cameron smiled and nodded. "Good answer."

We raised and clinked our glasses. We finished and went back up to the party, most of the guests still around and happy to enjoy the Harding's food and beverages. I looked around for Amber, she'd apparently already left. Oh well. My dance card has a new name on it.

I had only a couple of classes the next morning, conveniently giving me time to go back to the apartment and pack. Jerome wasn't happy that I was leaving, and more than a little suspicious when I wouldn't tell him where I was going. He quickly forgot about it when I told him he could keep all the furniture and most of my other shit. I didn't want to bring any of my ratty junk to their house, I certainly wouldn't need it. With a single phone call, a van arrived twenty minutes later to load up me and the few things I wanted to save.

The driver introduced himself as Felix, my personal assistant. He'd drive me anywhere I needed to go, school, wherever. Anything I needed, he was the guy. We chatted on the drive, I could tell he was more than a little curious why I was going to live with the Hardings, but never came right out and asked. I of course respected their wishes and said nothing.

We arrived, Felix assuring me he'd have my things taken inside. I made my way up the massive stone steps, finding my new roommates waiting for me with open arms. Their chef had prepared a wonderful meal, a different wine with each course. Sophia refused a glass of Pinot Gris that came out with the mushroom soup. Cameron chided her into having some, arguing that she wasn't yet pregnant and could still enjoy some of life's pleasures. She responded with a rather thinly veiled comment that she had plenty of pleasures left to enjoy, eyes darting back between the two of us. We both grinned back nervously.

They took me downstairs after dinner, one of the rooms off the basement had been setup as a bedroom for me. The en-suite bathroom was larger than Jerome's entire apartment and I'm certain the bed and other furniture alone were probably worth a ridiculous amount of money. The fridge and kitchenette behind the bar outside were fully stocked if I wanted something, and I was free to call the chef at any hour.

I almost choked up as I thanked them, the completely overwhelming strangeness of the experience washing over me. Sophia gave me a rather long kiss and said goodnight. Cameron embraced me like a brother on the way out.

My new way of life wasn't difficult to acclimate to. Felix shuttled me to school and was waiting when I finished. On days where I had a light class load, Sophia and I would go out shopping. She bought me an entirely new wardrobe. Anything I expressed the slightest interest in made it into a bag. She even picked out a suit for me. I couldn't imagine where I'd ever need to wear it, but she insisted. We went to her salon after she'd teased me about my hair being a little messy. I expected a quick trim, not the four-hour ordeal which somehow included a massage. An eighty-dollar tub of some kind of hair product cemented the fact that I was now in a different world.

I could get used to this.

Sophia—

I had a feeling today was going to be the day. The usual routine, do my morning business in the weird toilet thing Cam bought from Japan, prick my finger on the machine by the sink, wait for the test results. The app on my phone made the cute, happy noise a few moments later signifying that I was fertile. It seemed happier the first time I heard it over a year ago, before... no need to dwell on it. We have a new plan now. I thought about telling Jon about his evening plans, but no sense sending him to school and having to think about it all day. It would be a nice surprise for him tonight. I kissed him just a little longer than I meant to before he left. I was excited.

Cam made himself scarce when he got home from work, knowing the appointed time was approaching. I changed into a negligee and robe and made my way downstairs. Jon was doing something at the computer, a screen full of code and formulas. I smiled at him and opened the robe, he understood.

The sex was good. Not great, but good. I think Jon took his job seriously, the job being to put a baby in me. We kissed for a few minutes at first before I took my lingerie off. I certainly appreciated the hungry stare he gave me, it was more than I needed.

I laid down on his bed and beckoned to him. With another deep kiss and a moment tonguing each tit, he got down to business. Straight missionary, slow and steady. He was tender and gentle, slowly increasing the tempo as he held himself up. I didn't cum, but it was okay. My pleasure wasn't the goal. Not that his large cock forcing my insides apart didn't feel exquisite, because it did. He pistoned faster when he got close, taking small, halting strokes as he filled me, pushing his seed as deep as he could.

I asked him to stay inside me when he'd finished, partially to keep the semen as near my uterus as possible, partially because I wanted to feel him. His body on top of mine, his hard abs and chest pressing me into the mattress. God, he was so hot. Not that I didn't enjoy my husband or that he'd gone soft by any means, but Jon was a twenty-two year-old adonis.

Cameron—

"If I was one to get my hopes up easily, I'd say you were already pregnant. You've got a... glow about you, my love."

Sophia had come back upstairs, her robe open and showing the the sexy underwear I'd bought her."

"I'm just excited about the possibilities..." she said, still grinning.

123456...8