The Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took turns kissing my mouth while the other went down on me. A stray hand here and there tweaked my nipple or stroked the inside of my thigh, I'll admit it was hard to pay attention as to who was where. I'd already had two delicate, shuddering orgasms when they'd somehow agreed that foreplay was over and rolled on either side of me. I smiled at each, wondering what kind of bizarre negotiation was taking place. Jon got up and knelt between my legs and slowly plunged his cock into me.

"Ooh, finally..." I cooed. I opened my eyes to find Cam kneeling directly next to me, dick wagging. "Come here," I said in a bit more motherly tone than I'd meant to. I reached between his legs to cup his sack. I parted my lips and took him in, appreciating the long, slow sigh that left his mouth.

Jon's slow, gentle thrusting inside me felt wonderful and I didn't mind sucking Cam off, but that wasn't my end game. Everyone else in this room has had their fantasy fulfilled, tonight was my night. I squeezed Cam out from my mouth and flashed him the lustiest smile I could manage.

"You like this, baby? You like watching Jonny plow my cunt?" He nodded eagerly. "Why don't you get up close and watch, I'll still suck your nice, big cock. Come on up here."

Cam complied and straddled my head so he was facing Jon. His dangling cock wagged above me, I slurped it down again. I couldn't tell exactly what was happening, but got the general idea when I felt a tongue on my clit. Cam began licking slowly around the top of my spread pussy while Jon slid in and out of me. The feeling was so powerful I almost surrendered to the moment and took what I was given. A few minutes of being eaten out and fucked at the same time was amazing, but I wanted more.

There was obviously an unspoken understanding that Jon would still come inside me, but I relished the brief moment before telling them what I really wanted. I pushed gently against my husband, releasing him from my lips before I spoke.

"Jon, I think Cameron is very appreciative of your willingness to be... open with us."

"Uh huh," he grunted back, still slowly stretching my cunt.

"I don't see any reason he can't participate more with us, do you?"

Jon shook his head and flashed a sideways smile.

"Alright then." I scooted to the side so Jon could lay on his back. I reached into the nightstand and took the bottle of lube, handing it to my husband. "Jon gets my pussy tonight," I breathed, "but I want you in my ass."

Their eyes went wide as they stared at me. Not waiting for a response, I crawled on top of Jon and slid his massive tool back inside me. I laid flat on him, head on the pillow next to his as I felt Cam above me. He rubbed my cheeks, then spread them delicately to apply the lube. He used a finger to work it in and around my back door, just as I'd instructed him before.

I shivered, laying there between my two lovers as the delicious sensation of both my entrances being stimulated took over. The pressure of Cam's cock at my rear came a moment later. His head broke the barrier with a slow, gentle thrust. I gasped as he entered me, the delightful pressure on my insides increasing with every inch he pushed into my ass.

"Fuck..." Jon murmured, "I can feel you inside her, Cam. Holy shit."

With a slow, deliberate movement, Jon pulled nearly all the way out, then plunged back in. Cam grunted in appreciation, feeling the sensation through the thin wall of flesh separating them. Cam went next, taking a long, slow stroke out and then pushing deep back in my backdoor. The feeling was almost more than I could take, the friction stimulating so many nerves at once.

"Oh god you guys..." I managed to squeak out, "you feel so good inside me. I don't want this to stop, please fuck me... fuck both my holes."

Their tempo increased, both my men setting their own pace. Sometimes they'd plunge into my willing body at the same time, sometimes alternating. It couldn't have been more than thirty seconds before I was cumming, my wetness seeping out around Jon's cock as I convulsed.

"Fuck, fuck... unnhhhh..." I groaned. "Guys, give me just a minute. Stay right here though, stay inside me," I groaned My orgasm was just shrinking away when I was aware of Cam allowing his weight to sag onto me. I flipped my head on the pillow to face Jon's.

He and Cam were kissing.

I gasped in delight as I watched them, full, on-the-mouth kissing, tongues intertwining through open lips. I blinked, thinking I was on some kind of endorphin-induced trip, but it was real. They stopped after a moment and pulled away, just inches from each other. A rope of saliva connected their lips. They each turned to look at me.

"I couldn't help it," said Cam, a nervous but excited look in his eyes. "I'm sorry Jon."

"You could tell I hated it," Jon shot back with a grin. "It's okay. I wondered if..." His words trailed off.

"Less talking, more fucking," I commanded. Their unexpected interlude had me craving them even more. They kissed tenderly again and got right back to it, sliding in and out of my body. I lay there between them as they pumped my holes, one above and one below. Cam pushed himself up to his feet, steadying his hands on my back as he got close.

"Damn, Soph... I'm almost there. I'm gonna come in your perfect little ass. You want that? You want me to fill that little butt with my jizz? Tell me you want it."

I was only able to make out a weak "Uh huh," as his cock exploded, the warm liquid filling my insides as he slowed. I clamped down on him, milking the last of his spunk.

Jon had stopped pumping when Cam had revved up, he now had a hungry look in his eyes. Once Cam pulled out and laid next to us, Jon roughly lifted me off him. With a single movement, he cradled an arm under my back and flipped me over. He kissed me hard and buried his cock deep back inside me.

Jon plowed me, rough and fast as my husband watched. The animalistic urgency in his movements and facial expression took me to a higher plateau. I stared into his eyes, the singular mission in his head quite clear. Fill me, put a baby in me. He didn't speak as we fucked, or even acknowledge that Cam reached down and started to rub my clit. Our climaxes built together as the noises of our bodies slapping together only made it more intense.

My eyelids squeezed together as my orgasm swept up my body, only a second before I felt Jon's cock shudder and unload his torrent deep inside my cunt. I growled as he came, the last few rough thrusts from his hips pushing me toward the headboard. He finally stopped as I came down, shaft still pressing my insides apart as he collapsed on top of me. Our sweaty bodies pressed together, chests heaving as we caught our breath. Jon exhaled fully and wrapped his arms underneath me and squeezed us even closer.

"Thank you," I said, "both of you. I can't even... shit." I couldn't form the words, it was too much. I sighed heavily and rolled off. We fell asleep just like that, me between them.

Cameron—

After that night, things were different. Amazing. We all knew that our situation had changed. The arrangement still had its original goal, but there was something more now. We didn't talk about it or try and figure out what it all meant, it just was.

The daily interaction between us became more real. Maybe surreal is a better word. The first morning after, Jon kissed me on the cheek before leaving the house. I smiled and waved, quickly realizing that it was odd. Well, odd in that it wasn't odd. I had initially thought it no stranger than my wife kissing me when we parted ways. Did this mean something... what? I put it on the back burner like so many other details that seemed not to matter anymore.

The sex was, of course, incredible. Jon was very respectful of mine and Sophia's relationship, insisting that we have still nights to ourselves. Even the same-as-always sex was hotter than it used to be, full with an excitement and newness I hadn't experienced since we were first together. She and Jon continued too, not just when she was fertile either. Every now and then when I had to work late or was out of town, they'd fuck in various parts of the house and film it for me.

The times when our schedules lined up for a threesome continued to create mind-blowing experiences for all of us. Sophia loved to take us both at once, a thought which still gets me instantly hard when I think about it. Mouth, ass, pussy... She took both of us in all possible combinations, sometimes in the same evening. I loved fucking her after Jon had emptied himself, his warm come oozing around my cock as I forced it back into my wife. The idea that I was willingly sharing her, not just babymaking, but for pleasure...

* * *

About three months later, it happened. Sophie took her weekly pregnancy test. I had stayed home for a phone meeting when she came rushing down the stairs, squealing with obvious joy. I apologized and ended the call and swept her into my arms as we danced around. She quickly dissolved into happy tears, me not far behind. We held each other all afternoon, eager to tell Jon when he returned from school.

He smiled and congratulated us of course, hugging and kissing each of us warmly. As we stood there in the kitchen, our goal finally achieved, something about him felt off. I knew he was genuinely happy for us, but he was a bit more subdued than normal.

"We must get drunk immediately," I said jovially, pushing his shoulder.

"Oh, real nice," Sophia chimed in, "now that I can't celebrate." She smiled and kissed me. "It's okay, you boys have fun. I'm gonna turn in early tonight anyway." She yawned and trudged toward the stairs.

"Come on," I said to Jon, "let's head down to the rec room, I have another bottle of that whiskey." He gave me a halfhearted smile.

I poured us each a respectable glass and we flipped on all the televisions. I racked up the balls and we played pool, chatting mostly about the baby and how everything was going to change. My last swallow of whiskey had gotten me just buzzed enough to change my thought patterns. The realization hit me like an electrical charge. Of course Jon is bummed, his job is done. He probably thinks we're going to kick him out. Well, I mean, that was the original plan but... Shit.

"You gonna shoot there, tex?" he said, staring at me from across the table.

"Sorry, Iwas just thinking." I lined up and pocketed the eight-ball. I stood back up and chewed my lip while I decided what to say. "Listen, I think I know what's going on with you."

"Nothing's going on."

"Of course it is, you've been in a funk since you got home. Since..." He glared at me, looking a bit offended. "Jeez, I'm not saying this right. Jon, I get it. We hired you to do something, which you've done, now you're afraid things are over and you feel like you should leave."

"That was the deal," he said coolly.

"You're right. But neither Sophie or I had any idea what we were getting into. We thought it would be just a temporary thing. More like a... stud service." He chuckled back, probably getting the same mental picture I was. "But then you came along."

I took a deep breath and thought about all the things I wanted to say, how he'd changed our lives in so many ways and that I couldn't even imagine things being different now. I wanted to tell him that I missed him when we were apart, that my wife thought of him as... fuck, I dunno. An idea crashed into my head. I hadn't even sprung this on her yet, but my phone meeting this morning was bad news. Well, at least in terms of timing.

"So what does that mean?" Jon asked.

"I'm leaving for China next week. I haven't even told Soph yet. It could be for a couple of months. I know, shittiest timing ever, right? But if I get this deal, the entire city of Beijing will use LefTurn's software. It would be huge for me."

"Wow," he said, nodding. "That's awesome. But what does this have to do with me?"

When I got close to closing this deal, my first thought was to have Sophie's sister come stay at the house. I couldn't fathom why I hadn't come up with this instead.

"I'd consider it a personal favor if you'd stay here while I'm gone. Take care of her, be with her. I know nothing bad will happen, but I couldn't live with myself if I was gone and..."

Jon's expression changed immediately, the warmth in his eyes and a wide smile returning. "Sure, of course."

I smiled back, trying to tell if his bottom lip was trembling. "Another drink?"

"Shit, yeah," he said happily, rounding the table and wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

We drank whiskey and played pool for hours. We talked strategy for the Chinese market, football, even baby names. We didn't get drunk, but were well-lubricated by the time we sank into the couch. Some inane movie was playing on the TV, I'd turned the volume down.

"You know what I like about you, Jon?" I slurred just a bit. "You're a... good guy. Honestly. There's not too many of us out there, you know?"

"Thanks man, you're alright too. I mean your house is shit and your wife's a horrible, ugly bitch... But you're a stand-up dude."

We laughed and traded shoulder punches. I grinned back and was overwhelmed with the idea that I could trust another person, another man with everything I had. Everything. His expression softened, almost as if he could tell what I was thinking.

"Cam," he said seriously, "you know that I, I mean... shit." He leaned back into the sofa and closed his eyes for a moment. "You and Sophia, I..."

I leaned forward, the thought catching in my chest as I waited for him to say it. "I'd do anything for you guys. It's like I'm, I mean we're..."

"I know." He didn't have to say it. "That's why I asked you to stay." Revving engines from the car chase on the television were the only noise in the room. The silence between us seemed to inflate before I spoke again, I had to change the subject or I was going to say more things. "You'll have fun while I'm gone," I said, forcing a smile. "You've heard what happens to a woman when she's full of pregnancy hormones, right?"

"They get sick, right? Puking every morning, craving weird food..."

"Well, yeah, but after that... they're hot for it. All the time."

"Seriously?" Jon's eyes lit up.

The fact that this idea was exciting both of us was just another testament to how okay I was with the situation. I thought about them, home without me, fucking like rabbits while our child grew inside her. Damn. Again, Jon's thoughts appeared to be mirroring mine as he subtly adjusted the waist of his jeans.

"Cam, my friend..." He scooted toward me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Are you absolutely sure you're okay with this? I mean, Soph and I having sex? Bun's already in the oven, this is just for..."

"Yeah. You know it turns me on to watch you two. And when we're all together? Whew..." I leaned back and adjusted my own growing hard on.

"Shit, I'm fuckin' horny now. Thanks, dude."

"No problem," I joked. We sat still there for a minute, both probably fantasizing about the various images permanently etched in our minds. I glanced down, Jon was slowly palming the lump trailing down the left side of his pants. The whiskey told me to be brave, work up the balls to just say what I'd been thinking about, dreaming about.

"I'm sorry Cam, but I'll be right back. I'm getting a serious case of blue balls here."

"You don't have to leave." I studied his face carefully. He didn't pull away or show any signs of revulsion, he just gazed at me. "We've touched each other with Sophie there, I just..." Now or never, just say it. "I never thought being with a man was something I could do. But with you, I..." The next few seconds felt like an eternity.

A knot formed in my stomach as I convinced myself that I'd screwed this up for good now. The time it took for him to react seemed an eternity.

Jon finally smiled, just a little. Without a word he stood and pulled the shirt off over his head. He stood there in front of the couch with his hand out, smooth, round pecs and rippled stomach pulling me up. He slowly undid the buttons on my shirt and crumpled it next us. I reached out to him and pulled his body toward me with both hands.

Our chests pressed together as our lips met. The taste of whiskey flowed between our open mouths, tongues slowly exploring. We'd kissed before, but Sophia was always between us, literally. Something about holding him close to me as we made out changed things. His hands rubbed up and down my back as our hips began grinding together. We broke the kiss after a few minutes and Jon stared into my eyes with his hands draped over my shoulders.

"I can't say I haven't thought about this," Jon said quietly. "I mean you're obviously a very handsome man," we both chuckled. "But I didn't want to ruin anything, after that night..."

"I think we're good."

I pulled away from him and unbuttoned my pants. The last of my clothing was now on the floor. He quickly did the same, our cocks standing at attention and pointed toward each other. He pulled me back to him, kissing me harder this time as our shafts flattened between our stomachs.

Just the friction of our warm flesh pressing together drove me crazy. I palmed his chest, rubbing nipples and hard pecs as I pulled away from his mouth and moved lower. Down his neck and collarbone, I kissed until I'd sunk to my knees. I swallowed nervously, my eyes staring at the only other erect cock I'd ever seen in real life.

I took him into my mouth, the head of his manhood larger between my lips that I would have imagined. It felt huge as he slowly pushed my jaw apart. I tried to suppress my gag reflex enough to take him all the way in, but I just couldn't. I began tonguing the underside of his massive shaft as I used a hand to stroke the few inches I couldn't get in.

A shudder and a low moan from above suggested I was doing an acceptable job. Jon looked down at me, smiling warmly as he ran his fingers through my hair. I sucked him eagerly for a minute, getting comfortable with the idea of having a cock in my mouth.

I pulled off and stood, getting a tender, open mouth kiss in return. He quickly dropped to his knees and reciprocated. Not as good as Sophia, but good nonetheless. The fact that it was Jon with his lips stretched around my shaft added a whole new element though. He stopped a moment later and asked if he could finish me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, going for broke.

"Not like that," I said, staring down at the beautiful young man below. I bit my lip and screwed up my courage. "I want you to fuck me."

He stood and held me close, kissing down my neck as my wet cock pressed against his leg. We broke and headed toward his room, Jon pulling me by my fingertips. I hopped onto the bed while he took a bottle of lube from the nightstand.

"I've never done this before," he said nervously, "how do you want me to... like, what position?"

My head reeled with the sheer newness of what was happening, trying to process his question. It wasn't the novelty or taboo of having sex with another man that was driving me, not the imminent pleasure I knew would come, it was him. It was because I was with him. I stared into his beautiful, tentative eyes and realized what I wanted. Without answering, I scooted to the edge of his bed and laid on my back, knees bent and legs spread.

He came to me, running a hand from my cheek, down my chest and stomach as he stared at me. His finger traced its way down, over my cock and around my balls to my thighs. I spread them wider and lifted my feet into the air. He grabbed my legs and pulled me further toward the edge, my ass hanging just over the side. He gently pulled me up and rested my calves on his chest. His finger was now at my hole, slowly rubbing around my puckered opening. I breathed in sharply as he applied the lube and slowly worked it around and inside me.

1...345678