The Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whiskey was the only thing within arms length so I grabbed it. I pulled the bottle out and hurled the box at the floor, the thin wood shattering. Sophia whimpered behind me. I couldn't look at her.

"I'm outta here."

The door to the pool deck was nearest, my feet apparently on autopilot and propelling me in that direction. I threw the door open and stormed onto the patio, only vaguely aware of the calls from inside the house. I pulled the cork and tossed it into the pool as I went by. I tipped the bottle back and took as long a swig as I could manage. The shouting behind me became more insistent as I neared the wall surrounding the property. I grabbed a lawn chair and shoved it against the wall, jumping and hoisting my self up onto the top. I perched there for just a second and willed myself not to look back.

Fuck 'em.

I jumped, not considering the distance to the sidewalk below. My left foot hit first, twisting awkwardly as I landed hard. "Dammit..." I cursed out loud. I waited for a minute to regain my balance, half expecting to hear voices over the wall calling me back. Nothing.

I shook my head, the anger mixing with disgust. I began walking, aimlessly but in the direction of the city. I nipped at the bottle every block or so until a third of it was gone. The alcohol helped calm my temper, but not the sickening feeling that I had been used and lied to.

Another few sips and I thought back a couple of hours, the memory of mind-blowing sex with Sophia not completely tainted yet. I thought of her perfect body, tits bouncing as she rode my cock. Jesus, she is fucking hot... A booze-fueled idea popped into my head. I clumsily found Amber's number in my phonebook, dialing as I forced myself to walk straight down the sidewalk. She was down and quickly gave me her address. I almost asked about the guy she snuggled up to at the party but figured I didn't need anything else blowing up in my face tonight.

I hid the bottle in my shirt and hailed a cab. It was a stupid expensive fare to her apartment, but I didn't care. I was gonna get some ass tonight that didn't involve money changing hands. Amber was waiting on the curb when I pulled up, looking as fucking adorable as ever. I stumbled out and kissed her hard. She led me up the stairs to her unit, I didn't pay much attention. The last, long pull on the whiskey was really kicking my ass and things were sliding in and out of focus. I remember her pushing me down on the couch and pulling my pants off...

"Your cock tastes like pussy," she said. I couldn't tell if she was angry or excited. I slumped back into the couch and let her do what she wanted.

I woke up naked sometime later and rolled off a bed, then vomited into a nearby trash can. She didn't wake, so I crawled back in and draped an arm over her bare tits.

Hugging a toilet was my next bout of recollection. Judging by the layer of god-knows-what floating in it, I'd been here a while. I exorcised the demons one last time and stood, legs wobbly and head pounding. The grey morning was visible outside through the tiny bedroom window. A note on my clothes told me that Amber had gone to work and to make myself at home, if I wanted to stay.

Nice of her to give me the fucking option, I thought bitterly. I pulled my clothes back on and noticed my whisky bottle, still half full. I grimaced at it.

The weight of the last twelve hours hit me as I sat there. My tuition is probably already cut off and I have nowhere to live. All my clothes are at the Hardings'. Maybe Jerome still needs a roommate? He probably still has my couch. The restaurant. Shit, I'm sure they've already hired someone else... How the fuck am I gonna pay rent? I fell backwards on the bed and rubbed my head and thought about crying. I pounded my fists on the mattress and glared at the ceiling. My normal problem-solving ability was either still passed out or just stumped. I got up and rummaged through the bathroom, at least glad to find some aspirin.

"Jackass." I stared in disgust at the person in the mirror. Just yesterday my life was in order, going really fucking well even... I should have known it was too good to be true. Nothing comes easy. Fuck. I swallowed the aspirin with a handful of tap water. It tasted nasty. I forced myself to figure out what day it was, realizing I was already missing class. Oh well, that's fucked too. A wave of self-loathing anger started in my stomach, rising until my whole face felt hot. I shook my head at the reflection and left, grabbing the whiskey on the way out.

I picked a direction and started walking. The cold San Francisco morning made me wish for a coat. It didn't matter, I was going to have to get used to being uncomfortable. I took a long pull on the bottle, the warmth from inside helping for a moment.

How far have I walked? I tried to make out the street sign. Why won't they hold still? Shit, I'm wasted again. Focusing on the bottom of the bottle, only a tiny amount of the amber liquid remained. I tipped it back and threw the bottle toward what I hoped was a trash can. Somebody yelled something at me from a window, I couldn't tell what they were on about. My stomach protested the last sip so I doubled back, finding the trash can was one of those metal cages they put around street trees. It didn't matter, I puked into it just the same. God, I'm tired. I stumbled forward and into an alleyway. Gotta sit down, just for a minute.

* * *

"Hey, come on buddy, sit up."

"What the fuuu..." I cracked my eyes open, the light above painfully bright. A dark spot hovered over me, that's where the noise was coming from.

"Here, grab my hand."

I sat up and turned to vomit behind what I could now tell was a dumpster. After the splash, the hand pulled me upright as I struggled to focus. It was Felix, his big, dark car behind him in the mouth of the alley.

"Felix... Where the hell am I? Wait, what are you doing here?"

"We traced your phone, we were quite worried about you."

"Traced my phone?"

"When you didn't show up for school today, Mr. Harding encouraged your cell provider to activate your beacon. I'm just glad you're... anyway."

My head started spinning. School, the Hardings... I was passed out in a fucking alley. Apparently they still cared whether I was dead or alive. Jesus, how bad did I screw this up? I asked Felix as much.

"I'm not sure Mr. Howerton, but I need to call and tell them you're okay. I don't have to take you back there, unless you want to go."

The idea of being anywhere else was compelling, but I didn't have such a place lined up at the moment.

"Okay," I croaked out. I managed my way into the back seat. Sitting there next to me was a change of clothes, a couple of water bottles and a large styrofoam to-go box. I opened it, fried eggs, hashbrowns and enough bacon and sausage to clog a pig's arteries inside. I smiled weakly as Felix climbed into the driver's seat. "You brought me hangover breakfast," I said gratefully.

"Well, I'm usually a pretty positive person, I like to go with the best case scenario."

"Best case?" I mumbled, already eating.

"Your phone has been completely stationary in an alley in this shithole neighborhood for almost eight hours. Finding you passed out behind a dumpster was the best case."

The thought sent a shiver down my spine. I was alive, but I was also a fucking idiot. I threw away more opportunity than I could fathom without so much as an explanation.

"So are we... going back to the house?" Felix asked as we pulled onto the highway.

"Yeah," I said, already steeling myself for the conversation that would happen shortly. "And Felix... You just rescued me from an alley, brought me clothes and breakfast. Call me Jon, okay?"

We chatted while I changed, Felix apparently either unaware or unwilling to admit he knew about my arrangement with the Hardings. Former arrangement. Shit.

We pulled into the driveway a while later, Felix giving me an understanding nod as I got out. I thought about using my key on the front door, but decided to knock instead. Cameron answered and led me rather wordlessly into the living room. Sophia lunged at me, hugging me to her as I stood there, stiff. She pulled away and forced a smile and it was obvious she'd been crying. Dammit.

We all sat, me in a chair across from them. For a tense minute, no one spoke.

"I'm glad you're okay," said Cam, breaking the silence. "We owe... I owe you an explanation." He held up a hand, preemptively shutting down my objection. He sighed and leaned on his knees. "As you know, Sophie and I have been trying to get pregnant for years. This idea that we couldn't have children despite everything we've achieved... you know this story. When we came up with the idea of a surrogate father as it were, I was nervous. And excited. God, it's hard to explain. I mean, the idea of some other man having sex with my wife... what if she liked him better? What if we never got pregnant? Shit, I had a thousand questions. Then we met you."

"And everything changed," said Sophia. "It was different than either of us expected."

"In a good way," said Cam, "in a really good way. You're a handsome young man that happens to look like me, which was all we were really going for in the beginning. But you're smart, you're funny, caring... Jesus, I sound like I'm writing you a dating profile. The point is, Jon, when it finally came down to it, the idea of you making love to Sophie got me... us, so hot. Like, I can't even explain it."

"So you watched," I said coldly.

"Yes, and I'm sorry for that. That was a betrayal of trust. I shouldn't have done it. I just hope I haven't permanently ruined what we have."

I leaned back in the chair and studied them. My head was starting to clear and the various parts of my brain began working together again. I looked at Sophia, the pained but hopeful look on her face. I quickly swirled on thoughts of her body intertwined with mine. Cam stared back at me too, a slightly older mirror of my own face and body. A jumble of confusing images danced around my imagination. I took a deep breath and thought carefully about my words.

"Alright. Yes, the trust thing is true. I'm sorry for the way I reacted, but it just surprised me." I let out a long sigh. "Can't say I blame you... she's an eleven out of ten. I'd watch her do a cucumber if she'd let me."

Sophia giggled involuntarily.

"I get it. If you'd told me about the cameras, I'd have probably said—"

"I'll take them out tomorrow," Cam interrupted, pleadingly.

"No, you misunderstand." I held up my hands, then folded them together. "What I'm saying is... fuck the cameras. If you wanna watch, watch. It's your house, your wife, you're paying me to be here and do this." They both sat still, wide-eyed for a moment. I thought I saw an almost imperceptible grin forming on Cam's face before Sophia spoke.

"It's not like that, this isn't just some business arrangement to us. Not anymore. It's something... more."

Each of us was silent for a time. I pondered what she had meant and how things would progress from here. Cam again broke the silence with an injection of reality.

"So, we need to have complete trust between us from here on out. Okay?" Everyone nodded. "And while we're talking about trust, our goal here is still to have a healthy baby at some point. So I have to ask, Jon, did you do anything rash last night?"

I knew right where this was going and sighed. "I may have," I said, ashamed. "I went to Amber's house. I don't exactly remember what happened. I wasn't thinking. Well, I was thinking... just not with my head."

"It's okay, we just need to test you again," he added quietly, I nodded. "Come on, let's get it out of the way."

Sophia began to sniff and rubbed her eyes as we got up and headed downstairs. She stayed on the couch. Cam clapped me around the shoulder and smiled as we walked into the lab.

"I gotta ask, how was this whiskey?"

I was about to say "Really good," when my stomach turned. It somehow recognized the word. I ran out toward the bathroom and quickly recycled the breakfast Felix had brought. I cursed my stupidity again as I hugged the toilet. Both Hardings were behind me when I finished, helping me up and out of my disgusting clothes. I stumbled back toward my bed and passed out. I woke some time in the middle of the night, they were there with me, spooning on either side. Cam behind me, Sophia in front. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

Cameron—

Jon's STD test came back clean. I was honestly a little worried after he told us where he'd gone that night. It took a few days for things to get back to normal, whatever that was at our house now. He was truly grateful when I told him we weren't ever going to stop paying his tuition, even if he had run out and never come back.

Once things had settled, we had a frank discussion over dinner. I was thrilled to hear him repeat that I could watch. He and Sophia had apparently chatted beforehand, they agreed I could be present in the room while he put a baby in my wife. In the room. The stolen glances around the table made it plain that we were all a little anxious. Soph even pulled out her phone, which she never does at dinner. I'm certain she was checking her fertility planning app. I knew it wasn't the right time, but was excited when she said we should all head upstairs after eating.

Neither of them spoke to me as we ascended. It was kind of easier that way, me a silent observer in their event. I thought briefly that it could be me having sex with my wife instead, as getting pregnant tonight was impossible. I quickly buried the thought, this was a trial, a test the waters sort of event. If I played my cards right, I could watch this hot, young me plow Sophia's beautiful body for many months to come.

I sat quietly on a wide chair in the corner as they began. I barely stifled a gasp when she pulled his shirt off, the sinuous, muscular tone of his whole body was even more impressive than on camera. He gently removed her bra and panties, they stood there naked in front of me, her nipples just pressing into his chest as they kissed. They both separately stole glances at me, it was hard to read their expressions. My imagination dared to hope that they were seeking some kind of approval that they were doing a good job. Putting on a tantalizing show for me.

A good show is definitely what I got. Jon went down on her, resting his on his elbowed. His ass pointed straight at me where I sat, his large cock wagging obscenely between his legs. I couldn't help myself as Sophia started to moan from the attention on her cunt, I hopped up on autopilot and quickly stripped. Each of them shot me a glance as they heard my clothes coming off, but both flashed knowing smiles.

I began to slowly stroke my cock as Jon entered her. I wasn't sure why, but I timed my movements to his. Each time he plunged his shaft into her willing pussy, I jacked myself. When he pulled out to change positions, I stopped.

They quickly realized what I was doing and moved to the end of the bed closest to me. I knew from the video that they were hot for each other, I just didn't realize how much more visceral it was in real life. The exquisite views they gave me, the dirty talk and appreciative groans and sighs... I could barely contain myself.

Somehow restraining my strokes to mirror his, we came at the same time. As Jon filled my Sophie's pussy, I shot all over my bare chest. The first spurt clipped the edge of my chin, something I hadn't managed since high school.

Sophia—

Even though we'd agreed, I was apprehensive when Jon told Cam he could watch us. I knew of course that he was watching the cameras before. I guess I was just a little pissed that nobody asked if I was comfortable with it. I suppose I was the one getting fucked, so...

I couldn't have been more wrong. Having Cam watch us took things to a whole new level. Not only was Jon there, using my body, but I had another pair of eyes and ears to perform for. The fact that I had two ridiculously handsome men's pleasure in my control made me feel not used, but powerful. It was quite honestly the horniest I have ever been in my life. I was eager to do it again, maybe even take things up a notch, a notch I'd fantasized about for years...

That would be delicate territory though, I'd have to be careful. Him being in the room with us was most of the way there though. But they're men, there's no subtle gray area. It'll either happen or it won't.

* * *

Between a few late nights at work for Cam and Jon's midterms, it took a while for everyone's schedules and libidos to line up. Cam and I had a wonderfully satisfying fuck the morning after he'd watched Jon and I. Jon was extremely grateful for a quick blowjob in the car on the way home from school after his last test that day too.

The next night was a happy coincidence. We laid by the pool most of the afternoon, I kept quiet the fact that I was going to be fertile that evening. When I told them, they jumped out of the hot tub straightaway and gently led me inside. Jon pulled away to shower, Cam and I went upstairs to do the same.

Cam was naked and lounging on the chair when I came out of the bathroom, his large cock still hanging between his legs. I sauntered over to him and kissed him hard, bending at the waist so my tits hung down to brush his chest. He was at full attention when I stood and I ran a hand up his thigh. Jon was standing in the doorway with a towel around his waist, his erection tenting out forward. I crossed the room and gave him the same treatment.

Before long we were on the bed kissing, Jon paying slow and careful attention to nearly every inch of my body. I shuddered as he took one nipple, then the other into his mouth, tonguing around my areolas in slow circles. I assaulted his mouth with my tongue as he slid higher. When we pulled apart, I resolved to go ahead with my plan.

I smiled warmly at him, then with just a hint of a glance across the room, put on my best puppy eyes. His eyebrows furrowed and I jerked my head more obviously at my husband this time. Jon glanced over his shoulder then back at me, giving me a pensive nod.

"Hey Cameron," I called, "why don't you come over here?" I was staring into Jon's face and thanking him with my eyes. The quick shuffling suggested my husband needed no encouragement. He lay next to us on the bed, at least a foot away.

"Um, are you sure about this?" Cam asked, voice cracking. "Am I... watching? From here?"

I glanced at Jon, making sure I'd read his expression correctly. He nodded again, this time with a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "No, please... join us," I said toward Cam. The look on his face was precious, a combination of a kid on Christmas morning and a handsome frat boy with his hand down a girl's pants.

Jon kissed me on the cheek and rolled to one side, my two lovers now flanking me. They each propped up on an elbow and surveyed me, giving each other tentative glances in between. They cautiously began to caress and kiss various parts of my body.

I watched in a lusty haze as they pleasured me, lips on nipples, fingers pushing into folds and openings. They managed, for a while at least, not to touch each other. It was hard for me to keep track of four hands and two mouths on my body, but it was fascinating and delicious. After a few moments, whatever telepathic bro connection they'd formed broke down. Their hands touched between my legs, wet fingers brushing together. I opened my eyes to look back and forth between them. Neither appeared to acknowledge the contact, or be repulsed by it.

1...345678