The Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Possibilities, plural?" I asked, "I thought we were had a single goal in mind here."

"Don't be like that," she chided. "You know what I mean. Getting pregnant means having sex."

"I know, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to be a dick about it." Yes I did, I was jealous. And horny.

"So what did you think..." she asked, arching an eyebrow at me, "you watched, didn't you?"

She glanced at my phone, then the television that I'd turned off just before she walked in. She knew, of course, that I could monitor any camera in the house from wherever I was.

"Yeah," I admitted. No point in denying it. We talked about all of this before we pulled the trigger, secrets and ulterior motives would sink the plan and couldn't be tolerated. "You're fucking gorgeous, as always. And he's... a good looking kid."

"Yeah, he is," she said dreamily, planting a wet kiss on my cheek.

The spot felt warmer, maybe something to do with the fact that those lips had recently been on another man. I went to sleep with an uncomfortable hard-on.

Jonathan—

I woke up the next morning in fantastic mood, my cock still sticky from Sophia's juices. She was as good as I had imagined, hoped, dreamed... Can't say I was proud of my end of the performance. Oh, well, next time will be better. Jesus, I hope she doesn't get pregnant after one try. I felt immediately guilty, well, a little. I wanted to bone her again, hopefully for the better part of a year if my luck held. I really did hope I could get them what they wanted. I couldn't fathom having a kid myself just then, but it seemed unfair that they couldn't.

Even school seemed better today. I rode the train for old time's sake and told Felix to take the day off. Pretty sure I aced my advanced structures class, I'd been worried about it. On the ride home I wondered what Sophia's schedule looked like, how many times we'd need to have sex in a given time period to maximize her chances. I Googled it on my phone, finding that a woman has a two-day window during ovulation where conception is maximized, but a guy takes about forty-eight hours to get back to a high sperm count. So even if you caught the outsides of both windows, you're looking at a two-bang maximum. Surely they know more about it than I do...

As if on cue, Sophia greeted me at the door the next day when I arrived home. I'd had a short day at school and took some extra clothes. I'd always wanted to hike part of the coast trail, so I had Felix take me. A bit sore and a lot sweaty, I was immediately embarrassed at my appearance and smell. She seemed not to care or notice, kissing me deeply and opening the short robe, this time without anything beneath.

"Hi," she said breathily, "I'm glad you're home."

"Uh, me too," I said, adjusting my shorts. "So, uh... now?" She nodded. "Can I go shower? I've got some major BO going on here."

She made a point of inhaling and ran a hand down my chest. "I like it. Come on." She took my hand and led me inside, but toward the stairs leading up.

"Don't you wanna go to my room? I mean, you and Cam..."

"Cam's in LA, staying the night for some meeting I think. Besides, our bed's more comfortable."

"Okay," I stuttered, following her to their opulent bedroom. "I feel a little weird about this," I said, almost forgetting what I was saying as she tossed the robe.

"Really," she laughed? "That's where you draw the line, having sex with another man's wife in one room in his house but not another?" She giggled, but softened as my face fell. "I'm sorry. Listen, Jon... I know the goal here is to get me pregnant. And I thank you for being willing to do it. I know it's awkward. But there's no reason that we can't enjoy ourselves along the way. I'm sure you have a few better moves than you used the other evening, right?"

I nodded and mumbled something back, my cock beginning to swell.

"Good, so do I." She stepped in close to me and pulled my shirt over my head and pressed her tits into my chest. "Cam and I are very open to things," she breathed into my ear. "I bet there's not a lot you can think of that we haven't done. Just about whatever you want to do, we can do it."

I had a difficult time forming coherent thoughts. The inside of my head looked pretty much like a porno movie at that point, all contortions and moaning and various holes being filled. "I uh, I mean, have you ever had... you know, in the..."

"In the back?" she said knowingly.

I nodded again stupidly.

"Is that what you want?" she asked sweetly.

I tried to respond, she took my rapid breathing as acceptance.

"Of course. I'll be right back then."

I stripped my remaining clothes and hopped onto the bed. The brief guilt at being in another man's bed quickly morphed into taboo arousal. I lay there, cock fully hard and laying back on my smooth stomach when she came back. Her perfect breasts stuck out toward me, swaying slightly as she walked. Even without a set of heels on, her steps were sensuous, slow and deliberate as her feet crossed in front of each other. She crawled up next to me, straddling my waist and lowering herself to me, our nipples just brushing. Her tongue touched my chin, then slowly traced a path up my bottom lip. I couldn't resist any longer. With one hand around her waist and one in her hair, I pulled her to me.

We kissed passionately for several minutes, tongues exchanging places in each other's mouths. Sophia finally climbed off and sat up, opening a drawer in the bedside table. Extracting a bottle of lube and a few other objects that I could only imagine what we'd do with. Without a word, she squirted a small pool of the lubricant in her hand. She quickly worked it up and down my shaft, the slippery liquid warming with her touch.

"Let me start," she cooed, sitting up on her knees, "at least at first." Leaning backward slightly, she spread her legs wide, positioning her lithe body over me. I held the base of my shaft and aimed it upward. She lowered her body, the swollen head of my cock resting between her cheeks. I held still as she used her body weight, the pressure against her tight entrance increasing. A pained look pulled at her face and she closed her eyes, but then it happened.

The resistance abated as she enveloped the tip of my cock, the new pressure around my head almost unpleasant. She breathed out slowly and opened her eyes again, staring at me with an animal lust. Hips moving in slow thrusts, she pushed against me a little harder each time, more of my shaft disappearing in her beautiful ass.

Sophia leaned backwards and held herself up on her hands and feet. Her slender legs spread even wider as she moved, her unoccupied pussy spreading open toward me. After a few more thrusts she took all of me and her round ass sat fully against my thighs. The feeling of her around me, the slippery tightness around my shaft... I sucked in a huge gasp, realizing I hadn't breathed in some time. The air slowly released from my lungs as I relaxed and took it all in.

"You like that?" she asked, raising herself up, then sliding back down.

"Yes," I hissed, the friction and sensation of her insides amazing.

"Good. Now Jonathan, I'm going to cum this time too. Do you understand? Good. Take that vibrator over there, the pink one."

I grabbed the toy from the nightstand, the quiet buzzing starting as a squeezed it.

"I think you can figure out what to do with it."

Trying as hard as I could to think past my own cock, I shot her a lusty smile. I held the toy at her outer lips and worked it into her delicate folds. With a little of her natural lubrication, I gently rubbed the tip of the vibrator over her clit, first directly, then in circles. Her groaning and tempo impaling herself on me suggested I was doing it correctly.

"That's right baby," Sophia cooed, "make my little pussy cum while you fuck my ass."

Hearing her talk dirty was like a drug.

"My god, Soph... this is better than I imagined. You're so tight, Jesus..." She bounced a little faster, still facing the ceiling on all fours. I watched my eight inches disappear between her beautiful cheeks, the tight opening stretching obscenely around the base of my cock when she bottomed out. She let her full weight down a moment later and squealed as I held the toy against her clit.

"Oh, shit, Jon, yes, yes... I'm gonna cum, oh fuck I'm gonna cum..."

Her entire body tensed as the orgasm swept through her muscles in waves. Deep breath Jon, gotta save it. Baseball, apple pie, fuck... I started breathing like Lamaze class, staring away from her to avoid watching her exquisite body use me for pleasure. Just as I was about to go over the edge, she pulled off and lay next to me.

"That's better," she said, panting. "Thank you. Was it as good as you hoped?"

"Better," I choked out. My cock was still rock hard. I kissed her gently and waited.

"Be a dear and bring us some water, okay?"

I hopped up and grabbed two bottles from a wine fridge across the room. I unscrewed one and gave it to her.

"Com'ere, let's clean you off." She took out a sanitizing wipe, gently stroking the lubricant off me, touching just the tip of her tongue to my head as she finished. My hips involuntarily thrusted toward her. "Unh, uh..." she tutted. "You'd blow in a hot second if I did that. Why don't you uh... head south for a few minutes while you calm down."

I smiled and bent over to kiss her, then pulled at her legs rather roughly toward the edge of the mattress. She shot me a surprised grin as I knelt down beside the bed and placed her feet on my shoulders. Now level with her body, I stared slowly up her. Her open, wet gash, her taut, smooth stomach and finally up through the beautiful, narrow valley of her breasts to her face. She stared back at me, lips parted slightly as she breathed between her teeth.

I dove in with abandon, licking the full length of her cunt. I was determined to go down with perfects skill on this beautiful woman. I would make her want me, crave me. Licking, sucking, nibbling, thrusting... I used every trick in my book. Lips, tongue, teeth, fingers. I couldn't judge time properly just then but I'd guess in less than a minute she was grinding into me, pulling my body toward her with her heels. An uncharacteristically coarse series of half-curses and demands left her mouth as she came for a second time with my face squeezed between her legs.

"Oh, god..." she said finally, legs going limp and folding over my back. "You're good at that. Wow..."

"Thanks," I said, licking my lips and savoring her taste. "But I want you now. I want you so fuckin' bad..."

"You'll have me, but we're not in a hurry. Lemme just catch my breath." She scooted up on the bed and took another drink. She shot me a devious grin a moment later, breasts still heaving slightly. "Since you were so enthralled with my rear end, you ever have yours played with?"

"You mean like..."

She nodded.

I scrunched my nose and considered how to answer. "Well, I had a girl stick a finger up there while she blew me once."

"Did you like it?"

"I dunno, I guess it was kinda weird."

"Then she did it wrong. Do you trust me?"

"Yeah," I answered slowly.

"Hands and knees then, turn around."

I clenched my jaw but complied, turning to face the opposite side of the bed as I got on all fours. I felt her hands on my back, slowly massaging my shoulders and moving downward. Sophia rubbed my cheeks, giving one playful slap as she kissed the other.

"You just need to relax," she said soothingly as I felt cold liquid dripping down my ass crack. She quickly used a finger to work the lube around my hole, gently pressing closer and closer to the center. I tensed when she pushed, just the tip of her finger sliding inside.

"Good... now push against me, just a little. That's it." Her slender digit invaded my insides and worked in slow circles. "And there it is."

I gasped as she pressed hard against something, down toward my stomach. The sensation radiated down my cock and up through my spine at the same time.

"Oh, god..." I grunted.

She did it again, this time rubbing her fingertip back and forth over the spot without letting up.

"That's the male G-spot," she said matter-of-factly. "Your prostate. It's almost as sensitive as your dick, for some men it's even more." She continued rubbing while I pushed against her, completely surrendering to the new feeling. "I could make you bust like this, but I want it somewhere else." I glanced over my shoulder as she removed her finger. "Hang on, I won't cut you off cold turkey."

I heard rummaging as she got into the nightstand again. She returned with a small, silvery egg-like thing on a wire. Quickly squirting a drop of lube on it, she pressed it against my still upturned ass. It hurt a bit going in as my opening stretched around the toy. After a deep sigh, it popped inside and worked itself inward. She held a control box at the other end of the wire and motioned toward the headboard. I carefully flipped and laid on my back. She followed and straddled me. Sophia rubbed herself against me, lining up my cock with her very wet pussy. I was quickly and completely inside her.

"That's what I've been waiting for..." she cooed, shifting side to side on top of me. She began to slowly raise and lower her body, sliding my cock between her slippery cunt lips. "You ready for it?" She smiled and held up the controller, then pushed a button.

"Unh... shit," I moaned, the vibrations from the toy sending pulses of energy through my insides. "Fuck..."

"Uh, huh," she agreed. "How's that feel? Mhhmm, nice..."

I began to buck my hips upward, thrusting into her lithe body. Sophia's gorgeous tits bounced in time as I fucked her, the vibrator working its magic in my ass. Each time I bottomed out in her, I instinctively contracted, squeezing the toy inside me and intensifying the sensation. I didn't last more than twenty strokes before the familiar pressure began to build. She could tell too, rocking her body to meet me.

"Oh, fuck..." I groaned, the urge to blow overwhelming my entire being. "I'm almost there... Unh, shit, shit, fuck... I'm cumming, I'm cuu-" My entire body convulsed as ropes of my seed rocketed through my cock and filled Sophia's waiting cunt.

She held still above me as I pounded upward, finally slowing my strokes. She turned off the vibrator just as I pushed the last of my load inside her. She sank back down gently, her lips again stretching around the base of my shaft.

"See, I told you this babymaking business could be enjoyable." My cock still inside her, she laid down on me, tits pressing into my chest. She put her head on the pillow next to me and caught her breath.

"That was... amazing," I forced out, trying to regain full use of my faculties. "Cam is a lucky man."

"And I am a lucky woman."

Sophia—

I lay there next to him in our afterglow, working away a brief pang of guilt that I was appreciating the amazing sex. Sure this is to start our family, but damn... That kid is amazing. Knows his stuff. God, I'm hungry...

"You want some food?" He nodded back lazily. I picked up the phone and dialed Victor and ordered dinner for two. Fillets with mushroom gravy, fresh baguette, sautéed beans with truffles. I was famished. I pulled Jon off the bed and into the shower, each of us enjoying washing and being washed. He paid extra attention to my breasts of course, but I didn't mind. We dressed and went downstairs. Victor had just arrived with our meal. I poured Jon a glass of wine as he simply grinned.

Our food plated and the chef gone, we sat at the counter and began to eat. The food was of course excellent. Jon took every opportunity to touch me, a light brush on the arm, the clichéd but sweet dab of food on my face. The conversation was light and easy, like you'd expect a really good third or fourth date to be. I was a bit surprised, but not in a bad way, when I heard the front door open. My husband walked in with an armload of stuff.

Cameron—

"Hey babe, I'm home!" I called toward the kitchen, I could smell something delicious wafting in. "Jon here?"

"Hi Cameron," he called back. Yup.

Good. I tried my best to adjust my pants, the massive hard-on the two of them gave me was just starting to subside. I can't believe she's already started playing with his butt... God they were hot together. I'm glad she's enjoying it...

"Hi guys," I said, emptying my arms onto the counter. Briefcase, computer, phone, the wooden box containing the twenty-two year-old whiskey I'd bought as a surprise for Jon on the way home. "Good evening so far?"

Sophia smiled in way that made it perfectly obvious how good it was, even if I hadn't been watching on the ride back from the airport.

"Wonderful dear. I thought you were staying in LA tonight?"

"Wasn't really feeling the meeting I had tomorrow. Besides, I thought it'd be fun to come home early and surprise you two." I took the whiskey box off the counter and slid it toward Jon, opening the hinged front. "This was aged in four different kinds of casks, up until the final bottling—"

I tried to push it toward him so he could see the label, but my elbow knocked my briefcase off the counter. I quickly realized my phone was sitting on top and lurched forward to grasp it. My finger hit the home button but I couldn't grab it, the whole mess crashing to the floor. Jon hopped off the stool to help, my adrenaline gland pulsing as I looked down. We saw the image on the phone at the same time. It took him only a moment to realize what he was looking at.

Jonathan—

"What's that?" I glanced at Cam's phone on the kitchen floor. I was about to say something about him being lucky that the screen didn't crack. As I got closer, I saw the image. The hair on my neck stood up as I stared. The screen was divided in half, two video feeds showing. I instantly recognized the shadowy forms of the furniture in my room, the other view was their bedroom.

"What the fuck?" I asked harshly. My heart began to race as I looked up and their faces went slack.

"Jon.." said Sophia pleadingly.

"We have security cameras," Cam cut in, "they're all over the house."

It seemed reasonable, briefly. But why would those two cameras be up on his phone, right now? That app had to be the last thing he was looking at. He was watching us. He was watching us have sex. I felt the anger growing, my fists clenching on their own as I looked between them.

"What is this?" I said through clenched teeth. Sophia sat still in her chair, Cam backed slowly away. "Is this some kinda sick setup?" The guilty expression on his face only enraged me. "Some kind of fucking perverted fantasy? See another guy fuck your wife? Somebody younger and better looking?"

I realized I was yelling now, only aware of the words after they left my mouth. I stared around the room, feeling a bit like the walls were closing in. Part of me wanted to hit him, pummel him until he fell, bleeding on the floor. The other part wanted to run downstairs and grab whatever I could carry from my bedroom. "Answer me!" I screamed, trying to make a decision.

"It's not like that," Cam finally stuttered. "We do want to have—" his voice cracked and he swallowed.

"You know what, keep your fucking money." I seethed. My pulse throbbed in my ears, the violent thoughts running through my head not helping. I forced myself to think, to figure out a course of action. I can't hit him, he'd sue me out of existence. I need to get out and get away. Fuck the clothes and shit she bought me, I have ten grand to buy more.

123456...8