The Third

Story Info
A rich couple wanting a family get more than they expected.
27.9k words
4.83
44.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over the age of 18. This story involves sex between consenting adults, including heterosexual sex, and bisexual couplings between two men, and two men and a woman.

The story is told from three perspectives: Jonathan, Cameron, and Sophia.

Jonathan—

Who's it gonna be tonight? I took a long, slow drag on my cigarette. I stood in my usual spot across the alleyway from the club's exit. My weekend shifts at the restaurant usually finish around one or two, just about the time the girls who aren't really into the club scene start to leave. I play my little game, rating each of them as they walk out. I leaned against the wall, waiting for a group of three. Threes are best. The remaining two help the third girl size up the random hookup and still have the buddy system to get each other home.

Seven and eight... Pair of fours, yikes. Okay, here we go, seven, seven, nine. God, she's cute. And wait for it... we have eye contact. She's interested. Blonde chick in the center, she's just a little taller than the other two. Nice rack. Time go to in for the kill.

"Hello ladies," I said, tossing my cigarette into the shadows behind me, "I'm Jon."

"Hi Jon," said one of the sevens noncommittally.

"The DJ they've got working tonight isn't my fave, figure I'd save the cover and wait out here," I said, not breaking eye contact with my girl. Never look at the others, it just confuses things.

"Tell me about it," said the other seven. "We were just leaving."

"I was hoping I could buy you girls a drink," I said warmly, turning on my best smile for blondie.

She smiled back, quickly glancing at her friends. She held up a finger and they huddled, lobbing over-the-shoulder glances at me and giggling quietly.

"My friends are going to a party," she finally said, "but I wouldn't mind a drink. If you want." She smiled, adorable little dimples pulling at her cheeks.

I grinned back, now risking a top-to-bottom stare. She was nearly as tall as I was wearing four inch fuck-me heels that propped up those long, long legs. Tight skirt and top, usual club wear. She shrugged and tossed her hair back. Shit, maybe a nine and a half...

"Sorry you have to leave," I said, now risking a direct look at the other two, mostly just to convince them they weren't leaving their friend with a complete asshat. "See you 'round?" I nodded to them and reached out, taking blondie's hand. The other two waved and walked off slowly.

"I uh... lost my ID at the club," she said as we walked.

"No worries, my buddy will hook us up. Hang on, how old are you?"

"Twenty one, you?"

I squinted at her, I thought she was telling the truth. "Twenty-two," I answered honestly. I nodded rd the back door of the restaurant. "This is my place." We strolled in, weaving through the kitchen. Plenty of jealous sneers from the dishwashers, but a healthy smile from the sous chef.

"Sup, Jake..." I said to bartender as we sat down. He'd already turned the lights on and was refilling bottles.

"Hey man. What can I get you and..."

"Amber," she said, extending her hand. "I'll have a cosmo."

"And a beer." Jake turned to grab the vodka and rolled his eyes at me. I made small talk with Amber while our drinks were made, turning on the charm as well as I could. Being naturally introverted, I really had to try at it. Working as a waiter was probably one of my better decisions, it had helped my self-confidence tremendously. Describing a five-hundred dollar bottle of wine to a guest really pounds home the idea that you can sell just about anything if you have the right words. And after some practice, I had quite a few of the right words.

It's really a balancing game, getting someone to like you in ten minutes. You have to be smooth enough so the girl knows you're experienced, but also not so confident that you come off like some puffed up jackass. A little self-deprecating humor usually helps with that. I usually just tell them about my shitty apartment in Daly City. Then, I make a point to mention that it's all I can afford on my waiter's pay, you know, given that I'm also paying tuition to Stanford. That usually seals the deal. Good looking and smart. I'm not conceited, but I've had enough chicks tell me to know I'm decently hot. I'm metro enough to know when a guy is good looking, I'll admit it.

We both finished our drinks, now at the most important moment of the setup. If she orders another one, she's probably just looking to get hammered for free. But if she's down, she'll give you the look. Amber set down her glass and slowly traced her finger around the sugared rim. She put the finger in her mouth, making a point of touching her tongue, then slowly drawing it out as her red lips closed around it. I smiled back knowingly. We got up from the bar and made our way back out to the sidewalk.

"My place?" I asked as we strolled toward the BART station.

"Yeah," she answered. "My apartment is shitty too. And farther."

We boarded the nearly empty train, only a few other people on board. The creeper across from us got off one stop later, leaving our half of the car empty. I put my hand on Amber's smooth leg and slowly slid upward as the screech of the wheels started again. She didn't flinch. I continued north, pausing when I reached the hem of her skirt. She glanced around and slowly spread her legs, flashing me a lusty smile that made my pants tighten. I bent my hand at the wrist and worked my way inward. The narrow strap of her panties was already damp when I pulled it aside with my thumb, leaving the rest of my index finger free to push into her slit.

She inhaled sharply and wrapped an arm around one of mine, pulling us closer together. I fingered her for a few minutes, alternating between dipping into her and gently rubbing her clit. She began pushing against me, moving her hips in little circles when the train stopped again. I paused, making sure nobody sat near us. Diving back in as we pulled away, I could tell she was getting close. I would have let her O right there on the train, but she stopped me. She pulled my hand away and gave me another look. Maybe she's a screamer... my roommate is gonna love that.

We got off at my stop, Amber obviously glad that that my place was only a few blocks. She took her shoes as we climbed the rickety stairs. We kissed in the hallway, leaning up against the door before I rooted the keys out of my pocket. She pulled at my bottom lip with her teeth as we stumbled inside. Low music and a familiar, skunky scent wafted under my roommate's door as we passed.

"You smoke?" Amber nodded toward his door.

"Sometimes." I did partake every now and then, but it was a killer with my class and work schedule. "Jerome is probably in their baked out of his mind. Lemme go get some drinks, 'kay?"

Amber nodded and leaned against the wall, pushing her beautiful tits out. I ran to the kitchen and found a part-empty bottle of cheap whiskey and two glasses that at least looked clean.

We sat on the couch and sipped our drinks until the whiskey was gone. We were well enough lubricated by then that what passed for conversation was at least easy. We flirted mercilessly and began resuming the physical interaction we started on the train.

"Should we go to your room?" Amber asked as she tossed back the last swallow in her glass.

"Jerry's out, let's just stay here." I pushed her gently backward onto the couch and followed her down. Reaching around to unhook her bra, I tongued down her neck, pausing as her tits swung free of their lacy confines. I quickly buried my face in them, kneading and pushing at her beautiful mounds of flesh. Cute little laughs and sighs escaped her as I flicked my tongue over her firm nipples.

"Pants..." she breathed after a moment, both of us standing.

I pulled her skirt and panties off in one motion while she worked at the button and zipper on my slacks. We stood there, finally naked and pressed our bodies together. My hard cock slipped between her legs as she kissed me again, breasts flattening against my chest. Our hips instinctively moved together and my cock slid between her legs. Her pussy coated the top of my shaft with her wetness as I gently thrusted toward her. She broke the kiss and sat, legs spread wide as she beckoned to me.

I knelt down on the floor in front of her, slowly kissing my way down her flat, taut stomach to her mound. She was shaved and smooth.

I love it when they're smooth, it makes this part so much better. Her hairless pussy smelled good, she obviously used some kind of scented soap or perfumed down there. I dove right in and gently lapped at her slit, following my personal edict that the girl always gets to come first. Always. My carefully-honed skills were obviously welcome, Amber beginning to curse under her breath as I ate her out.

"Ooh, you eat pussy so good," she cooed. "Just like that, just like— fuck..."

I paid attention, repeating my little tongue circle around her clit before sucking her nub between my lips. God, she's getting so wet... I can't wait to get in there. I added a finger and pushed inside her tight box.

"Shit Jon, oh shit," Amber moaned, "I'm gonna... you're making me cum..." Her hips began to spasm, ass flexing to get her snatch closer to my mouth.

I let her clit out from between my lips and began short, quick stabs with my tongue, bottom to top. Once a second, then a little slower and lighter, slower and lighter as her body shuddered in time with my touches. I took one final lick, finger still inside her pussy and grabbed a condom from the end-table drawer. She smiled at me as her orgasm began to fade.

"I'm on the pill," she cooed, grabbing the wrapper from me and tossing it aside, "just fuck me."

I would have normally seen this is a red flag, but the whiskey had given me just enough fuck-all not to care. I sat up and flopped my rock-hard eight inches onto her stomach. I kissed her hungrily, pushing my tongue inside her mouth. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around me, guiding me toward her. I leaned up and watched my cock begin to disappear inside her gorgeous, shaved cunt. I stopped about halfway and paused to enjoy the lust in her eyes. She panted with every slight movement I made, her ragged breaths music to my ears.

"Tell me you want it," I said, pulling out all but my swollen head. I thought she might be into some dirty talk. I hoped.

"I want it," she grunted, "I want you inside me. Put that nice big cock in my pussy and fuck me."

There we go. I thrusted in with one powerful shove, sliding all the way into her wet gash. I looked down again and admired the hotness of our young bodies coming together. I bottomed out, my trimmed pubes resting against her stretched lips. I nodded, mostly to myself. The last girl I boned was barely five feet tall. Tight as fuck, but not deep. I only got six inches in before I hit the wall. I made it work, of course, but taller girls are deeper.

"That's what you wanted, wasn't it?" I said, grabbing behind her knees. She moaned something in the affirmative as I pressed her legs up into a V. Her tits began to bounce as we fucked, I reached out and took a handful of her round flesh. I tweaked her nipple mercilessly as I repeatedly pushed her insides apart. A moment later she was a constant stream of oohs and fuck yesses. Even in my altered state I was quickly headed over the cliff.

"Unh, baby..." I grunted, the familiar, animal feeling building. "Fuck, fuck... god..." I increased my tempo, fucking this slender beauty beneath me. My strokes lengthened as I got closer, nearly all of my shaft outside before I plunged back in, our bodies slapping together.

"I'munna cum, fuck, unh— ahh..."

I shoved one last time as deep as I could. My hips bucked as I released my torrent of jizz inside Amber's willing cunt.

"Oh... shit, Jon, yesss..." she moaned, pulling my chest to hers as I convulsed.

I exhaled and leaned into her, slowly sliding my sweaty pecs against her tits as I took a few victory strokes. Finally spent, I properly exhaled. "Lemme get you some tissue." I pulled out, still quite hard and fetched a handful of Kleenex. "You're welcome to stay," I said casually, gathering our scattered clothes.

"I should probably go," she said, apparently without considering it. "I have... stuff in the morning."

"Yeah, no, that's cool." I knew she wouldn't stay. "Can I call you an Uber or something?" I asked as she stood and went toward the bathroom.

"No, I'll just take the train," she called back.

I quickly grabbed her phone from her small purse and hacked through her lock screen. Tapping through the menus, I found her number and put it in my phone. 10-Amber I labeled the entry.

"Don't forget this," I said, handing her the purse. I stood, still quite naked. "Thanks, it was fun." I leaned in for a kiss, she responded perfectly with a chaste peck.

"You too," she said, now feigning shyness.

Without any other words, she was gone. I slumped back into the couch and enjoyed what was left of the afterglow. She's definitely in the top two or three... Gotta keep that number.

I hoped she hadn't paid too much attention to the apartment on the way out, she might have noticed there wasn't another bedroom. Truth was, I slept on the couch we just fucked on. With the extra money I'd been making at the restaurant, I was able to finally move out of the shitty student housing. I had to ride the train back and forth to school and work of course, but getting away from dorm stigma was worth it. The job at the restaurant was a real blessing, the measly grant I got didn't even come close to covering my full tuition.

I had worked in my dad's kitchen all through high school. Well, until he got sick. Those were some bad times for my family. Being the owner, he paid for health insurance for everyone that worked for him, but not himself. When he got diagnosed, no health plan would take him.

When he finally died, the creditors had the place parted out and sold in a month. Mom had to declare bankruptcy just so she could keep the house. I knew going in that college was completely on me, there was no way she could help. I guess my blessing in disguise was that I knew my way around a restaurant.

When I got to San Francisco, I looked all over for just the right job. It wasn't until second semester that I found it, a high-end place that wasn't trendy. I guess it was trendy, but not with the hipsters and urbanites. The tech illuminati ate there, people that would actually look at the wine list. I made ten times my salary in tips on a good night. Most of my classmates in the computer science program wrote smartphone apps on the side and made way less.

Leaning back into my sofa, I knew I'd better get some sleep. Dinner shift tomorrow, good money if I'm on my game.

Cameron—

"You look ravishing tonight, as always my love." The deep, navy blue dress she'd picked didn't have a difficult job with a body like that...

"Thanks, Cam," she answered, smiling radiantly. She snapped a large diamond stud into each ear and brushed her auburn hair back. "La Renn, again?"

"I'm a fan of sticking with what works," I said. "We can go somewhere else if you'd prefer."

"No, it's fine. You know I love it there. You ready?"

I nodded and kissed her on the cheek.

The ride to the restaurant was horrible. Traffic, accidents all over the place. The driver nearly scraped a truck that was backing out of an alley, we both slid around the backseat as he corrected. Nothing could ruin tonight though, it was kind of our last celebration, our last hurrah before we started the process. We got a good table at least, a nice view out the window over the bay.

"Hello, my name is Jonathan and I'll be in charge of your dining experience this evening."

I looked up at the waiter and flashed, probably at the same moment my wife did. I understood why, he really did look quite similar. Younger of course, but the same high cheekbones and sandy blond hair. Even the eyes were close, that was unusual. He certainly was an attractive specimen. We listened to the specials and took the wine list, studying him intently. "Yes, thank you. We'll need a few minutes." I opened the book, deliberately not looking at her.

"What about him?" said Sophia quietly as he walked off.

"I'll admit, the resemblance is there, but he's a waiter. You know how I feel about motivation and natural talent..."

"Yes, but he's probably in his early twenties. You certainly weren't successful at his age either."

I glared back, probably more harshly than I'd meant to. "Yes, but I was building the beginnings of my kingdom when I was that old. He's waiting tables."

"At one of the nicest restaurants in town. And-" The waiter had returned, smiling and eager. "Yes, Jonathan... We'll start with the Chateau Lafite twenty ten, and the seared bay scallops with Béarnaise."

"Those pair very well together ma'am, excellent choice."

The waiter smiled and turned to leave. I could tell from the look on her face that she wasn't ready to let this go.

"Jonathan," she called after him, "we haven't seen you here before. You must have some previous experience with haute cuisine to recognize what I just ordered. Or are you blowing smoke up my behind?"

He blushed, but stayed composed.

"I worked at my father's restaurant for a while in high school. But I'm just a computer science nerd now."

"CS, huh?" I injected. "Going to school nearby?"

"Yes sir. Stanford, second year." My jaw clenched, just a bit. Shit.

"Well how about that?" said my wife excitedly. "Cam's a Stanford alum. Done quite well for us, if you'll permit me a boast."

"Wait..." said Jonathan, leaning against the table, "you're Cameron Harding... you're like a legend at school! I thought you looked familiar..."

"Ah, thanks," I said, pulling at my shirt collar.

"LefTurn is doing pretty awesome, I hear."

"It pays the bills."

"Oh don't be modest, Cam," said Sophia, her entertaining smile now fully engaged. "I just ordered an eight-hundred dollar bottle of wine for our appetizers, I'd say your company is doing alright."

I shrugged and grinned as the Jonathan laughed politely. I knew the discussion was over. Hell, he's closer than most of the others. Why not... I nodded subtly at her and sighed.

"Jonathan," she said, "we're having a little get-together at our house tomorrow night. People from Cam's company, other alums, tech people. Would you like to come? It would be a great networking opportunity for you."

"Oh my god, are you serious?"

Jonathan's mouth hung open as he supported his weight on the edge of our table. It was amusing to see the waiter façade crack, if just for a moment.

"I don't know what to... jeez, yes, of course I'll come. Thank you so much!"

"Here's our address," said Sophia, pulling a card from the cup of her dress. God, it's hot when she does that. He stared at her, then the card.

"Oh, okay," he mumbled. His expression changed as waiter face came back on. "That's very kind of you. Is this a... plus one sort of event?"

"Why not," she answered with a smile that could've started a war. "Six o'clock."

Jonathan—

Holy shit, that was a weird shift. I didn't feel nearly as drained as I should have after eight hours on my feet and another BART ride home. I got to meet the legendary Cameron Harding, then his hot wife invited me to their house. I'd been wondering lately if going in to tech was a good idea. Look at that dude though... More money than he probably knows what to do with, and her. Sophia Harding had to be some kind of imported goddess. I couldn't tell what part of the world she was from. Vaguely olive skin and that gorgeous brown hair with just a touch of red. Damn she was gorgeous. I read the guy's bio in class, he's not even ten years older than me.

123456...8