The Third Begining Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I vigorously sawed my finger up and down my cleft and my clit. I came violently, standing up, doubling up with pleasure.

Guilt returned.

I dressed quickly in shorts and a crop top and joined Mandy downstairs.

Mandy prepared and served breakfast, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, fried bread and tomatoes. We both ate enthusiastically and without any conversation.

We sat on the settee together, drinking our tea, with me embarrassed about my actions with my daughter.

I rose and busied myself, clearing away our breakfast things and loading the dishwasher.

Mandy slipped into my little study, returning after a few minutes, saying she must make a move. She went upstairs to pack her bag and came down about fifteen minutes later, smiling and advising me.

"I will call you when I get home, I love you more than ever Mommy."

We hugged each other and kissed firmly.

I sat thinking about Mandy, about what we had done, still racked with guilt, sexually satisfied but also with maternal love and fear of ruining what we have, our respect for each other and our relationship.

I cried openly, being emotionally in turmoil.

Snivelling, I needed a hankerchief. I went into my bedroom and retrieved one from my dresser. I noticed everything was tidy. The bed, the location of our incestuous acts, had been stripped and remade.

I stopped crying, thinking what a lovely, caring daughter I have. On the pillow were a beautifully scripted note, a dark blue silk bra and a panty set.

My darling Mommy

I love you so much. I love you even more after what we did last night. I will always love you. You are my rock, my inspiration.

I will do anything for you! I do mean anything!

Please do not feel any guilt! I certainly do not. I wanted everything that we did last night. I have wanted you since I was sixteen. I want you and need you even more now. My hope is you enjoy life to the fullest. I know how much you loved Dad and will always, but life is for the living.

I want you to be happy and intend to make you happy.

Love

Mandy xx

P.S. I hope you like the lingerie I have left you, think of me when you wear it.

I cried again, a little less guilty but still guilty. Happier but not totally, but clear that what Mandy and I have would only be ruined by me.

I loved her, and she loved me, a somehow a soul deeper love, from giving ourselves to each other.

I held the note to my chest and the smooth silk panties to my cheek.

I was deep in my thoughts and feelings about last night. My incestuous thoughts were disturbed by my mobile phone tone insisting I answered.

Mandy advised me she was home.

She light-heartedly, without any embarrassment, thanked me for taking her for dinner and said.

"Having each other for dessert was my dream come true."

She laughed at her joke.

"Mandy!"

I lightly reprimanded her, being embarrassed but seeing the funny side of her comment.

"Got to go, Mommy. I love you!"

I was in a state of confused, sated sexual bliss and wet between my legs for most of the rest of the day.

I slept well that night without the stress relief that had become my nightly need.

I was out of bed and ready for the day, out of habit, at my usual time of Seven Thirty and soon after at the table with toast and tea.

I felt better and relaxed as contentment enveloped me.

Lisi called, and we cancelled our trip to the beach due to the forecast of showers. I was disappointed. However, we agreed to meet up later that week.

12