All Comments on 'The Third Revolution Ch. 06'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
luedonluedonabout 9 years ago
Orwell or Huxley?

Knowing little about current music and its lyrics, I didn't get the Rush reference earlier.

But there does seem to be a shade or two of 1984 and Brave New World emerging. I hope Jason and Kat don't end up like Winston and Julia.

luedonluedonabout 9 years ago
OK, but the satisfaction was extra-systemic?

re. Your reply to my Ch.5 comment.

Male satisfaction is designed into the system - fellatio only?

Female satisfaction is not designed into the system?

Or have I missed something?

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years agoAuthor
@ luedon

(Spoiler alert.)

By taking libido out of the human equation, there is no longer a need for sexual gratification -- for males or females. But the State still has an interest in collecting genetic material from males. What Cori does for Jason is pleasurable (similar to a back rub or other types of non-sexual pleasure), but that is not the reason why she does it. That reason is explained in a future chapter.

luedonluedonabout 9 years ago
I await with bated breath

(Not the result of fellatio.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1330 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES