The Third Wheel

Story Info
Chapter 5 - One slip changes everything.
3.1k words
4.82
2.1k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Distant thunder rumbled through the mountains as we wandered back down to our gear an hour later.

"I'm starving," Mike said as he pulled food and beer from his pack. The three of us dangled our feet in the water while sharing cold chicken and potato salad. We watched the sun slowly sink below the western mountains.

"It'll be getting dark in a couple of hours, we should pack up and head back," Joe said, as thunder rumbled again.

We packed up our things and put on our socks, boots, and hats. Slinging our gear onto our backs, we started down the mountain.

About thirty minutes later the storm rolled in, driving torrential rain into our faces, and lashing our naked skin. We helped each other down the slippery rocks, moving quickly while trying to keep our footing. The creek water slowly rose, turning muddy, as we hastened our descent.

Mike's face betrayed his normal calm; fear was beginning to show in his eyes. While hurrying down a group of boulders, my foot slipped. I slid off the one I was standing on and slammed my knee against another. With a "Crack!" my foot twisted as it wedged between them.

"Fuck!" I cried out as overwhelming pain surged in my ankle. My companions rushed to help as blood poured from a gash in my knee and washed down my leg in the rain.

Supporting most of my weight, they carried me down to Joe's pickup. Mike pulled off my pack, taking a towel from inside. They tossed our gear in the bed and helped me into the cab.

"Hold pressure on it," Mike said as he placed the towel against my knee. I held it as he slid in next to me and closed the door. I felt every bump as Joe drove through the pasture, wincing as each jolt enraged my ankle. After stopping for the gate, we drove back to Joe's cabin.

They carried me into the bathroom and set me on the closed toilet. Mike tended to my bleeding knee before carefully working to remove my socks and boots. My cries of pain filled the room until he finally pulled them free.

My ankle was swollen, and it was clear I needed a doctor. Mike managed to stop the bleeding and bandaged my knee before they carried me to the living room sofa. Joe brought me a pillow and a bag of ice. He set the pillow under my leg and carefully placed the ice around my ankle.

"We need to get you to the hospital," Mike said before turning to Joe. "I'll run home and grab his clothes."

"Take my truck," Joe said, handing the keys to Mike. He walked out as Joe sat down on the sofa next to me. "So why did you have to go and spoil the fun by injuring yourself like that?" he asked with a sympathetic smile.

"Trust me, I'd have preferred to finish the weekend playing with you sexy fuckers," I replied. It had been an incredible weekend, until now anyway.

"This is really going to screw things up for me, my job depends on my ability to drive. They don't pay vacation or sick leave. I need this to be a simple sprain." Joe carefully lifted the ice to look at my ankle.

"I'm not the doctor, but this looks like more than a sprain to me. I'm going to throw on some clothes before Mike gets back, I don't think they'll like me running around the hospital bare-assed and balls-out." He returned a few minutes later wearing a pair of well-fitted jeans and a red flannel shirt.

"I prefer the chaps and hat," I teased, then winced again. Mike returned a few minutes later with my clean clothes. He had dressed in his usual jeans and belt, wearing a black short-sleeved tee. They both helped me dress and get back into Joe's truck.

The storm was still raging, sheeting the windshield, and coming down faster than the wipers could fling it off. A crash of thunder briefly drowned out the rapid ping of rain and hailstones striking the metal roof.

"I put your car in the shop," Mike said, "there's plenty of room and the rain was getting in that stuck passenger window. I think it'll be at least a few days until you can drive it anyway."

"I have to drive to keep my job," I said, shaking my head in despair. Mike moved close to me and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"We'll get you through this," Mike said, as I began to tear up. He held me as Joe drove us to the hospital. They carried me inside where we took seats in the waiting room. The storm was subsiding when the nurse finally came out to get me. A few hours later I returned, ankle wrapped, and knee bandaged. They'd given me prescriptions for the pain and swelling.

"It's fractured," I said. "They told me it will take six to eight weeks to fully heal; driving is out of the question." They helped me climb back into Joe's truck and we headed back.

"Joe and I talked while you were seeing the doctor. You can stay at his cabin until you're back on your feet," Mike said. "His place has fewer stairs, and he works at home, so he'll be there when I'm at the shop."

"You guys don't need to do this," I said, "It's too much."

"Bullshit!" Joe said emphatically. "It's not, and unless you have another option, you are kind of stuck with us," he finished, smiling warmly.

I'd lived alone since becoming emancipated at sixteen. I was in a short relationship that ended badly and a few casual hookups. My family ties were broken so there was nobody else to help me.

"No," I said, finally answering.

It was just after midnight when we pulled into Joe's driveway. They carried me into the cabin, and into the bedroom. It was a large suite, containing a sitting area in front of a fireplace, and a massive Alaska King bed. French doors on the far wall opened out onto the deck. Mike disappeared as Joe helped me sit in a large, comfortable chair.

"I lived in the old house until it was damaged in eighty-eight, then in my RV while I had it demolished and built this cabin in its place." Joe's home was a modern log cabin. The center contained a kitchen, living and dining space, with stairs to a loft beneath the high vaulted ceiling. A glass wall framed the deck and the dark forest beyond. Two large suites bookended the cabin on the either side.

"It's amazing," I said truthfully. I'd never been inside such a beautiful home. Joe smiled and nodded his appreciation as Mike entered the room with an old pair of crutches.

"Right where you said they were Joe," he said, handing them to me.

"Mike and I will clean out the other suite tomorrow, so you'll have your own space," Joe said. "If you need anything from your apartment, he can pick it up Monday after work.

If you're alright with it, tonight we'll set you up in here with us," Joe finished, nodding towards the massive bed.

"Sure, but I need to piss first," I said. Mike helped me up and walked into the bathroom with me. He steadied me as I unzipped my fly and pulled my dick out, he did the same and we pissed together, amusing ourselves by swinging our cocks and crossing the streams.

"You didn't invite me?" Joe asked in mock disappointment as he walked into the bathroom. "I made up the right side for you," he said, speaking to me. "There are pillows to support your ankle, and plenty of space for all three of us to be comfortable." I smiled thinking of sharing a bed with these two sexy men until it faltered; the pain in my ankle snapped me back to reality.

Mike helped me back into the bedroom and started undressing me, getting me ready for bed. He stopped at my underwear.

"Do you want those on or off," he asked.

"I normally sleep naked, I guess the house rules apply," I said.

"Naked it is," said Joe, as he reentered the bedroom. He stripped down, letting his dick swing freely as he stood next to the bed.

Mike helped me out of my underwear and gently lowered me onto the bed. Joe held the pillows under my leg as Mike helped me find the least uncomfortable position. He covered me with the blanket, then bent down and kissed me.

"We'll be right here if you need anything," he said as he stripped off his clothes and crawled into the bed's center. Joe, getting in on the right side, reached up and killed the light.

Soft moonlight from the breaking clouds spilled in through the windows. My ankle throbbed, making for a restless night. I lie awake, staring mindlessly at the ceiling when a new sound caught my attention; Mike and Joe were kissing and grinding their bodies together.

I quietly shifted, attempting to roll onto my side unnoticed, until pain shot through my ankle causing me to gasp involuntarily. They went silent for a second and Joe raised his head and met my eyes with his. He smiled then returned his attention to Mike.

"We have an audience," Joe whispered, before they kissed again.

"Then let's give him a show," Mike replied. Joe turned on the light, then dimmed it slightly. He pulled the blanket from their naked bodies as they resumed.

Joe whispered something to Mike that I couldn't make out. Mike nodded. In response, Joe pulled Mike into a passionate kiss then rolled over onto his stomach, spreading his muscular legs wide. Mike moved between his legs, carefully lying down between them. Spreading Joe's ass with both hands he began caressing the tender flesh with his tongue. Joe squirmed as Mike's tongue flicked about his hole.

It was then that I realized I had been holding my hard dick in my left hand. Joe turned his head to face me as Mike continued to work on his ass. Joe's eyes moved down, focusing on the movement beneath the blanket. He raised an eyebrow and grinned.

I pulled the blanket back over my injured leg exposing myself to him. Adjusting, I freed my right hand and began caressing my chest as my left resumed stroking my hard cock.

Joe closed his eyes and let out a satisfied moan as Mike looked over toward me. That beautiful smile filled his face as he watched me for a few seconds before diving back in; gripping Joe's ass tightly in his hands.

Surprised, Joe gasped, thrusting his hips forward and grinding into the mattress, then back into Mike's face. Joe started rolling his hips, grinding his prick then pushing back into Mike's tongue. The unintended first thrust had felt good, and he wanted more. Joe's muscles flexed as his hips rolled, his masculine form in motion was the definition of erotic.

Mike pressed his hands into the mattress, pushing himself up. His dripping dick stood rigid and eager. Mike, gripping it, spread his precum along its shaft, He then lay his chest against Joe's back and started to thrust. Joe moaned softly as Mike's shaft slipped up and down between his cheeks.

Sliding his arms beneath Joe's chest and gripping his shoulders from below, Mike rocked his hips back, lined up, and pressed gently inside. Joe gasped and Mike paused, then pressed in a little more, repeating until he was completely inside.

Slowly he began rolling his hips forward while pulling down on Joe's broad shoulders, driving deep into his lover's body. Joe closed his eyes, raising his head and arching his back. Mike nuzzled Joe's cheek with his own. They were making love as my presence faded and the world became their's alone.

Resting my hand on my stomach I let myself go limp. Watching them now seemed intrusive. This was not merely two men having sex, it was a physical expression of their love. A slow intimate dance of intertwining souls. This was something I had never witnessed nor experienced. It was beautiful, bringing me joy and sadness. Tears ran down my cheeks as my eyelids grew heavy.

Mike's howl startled me awake.

"Now look what you've done," Joe said, smiling at me. "He was sleeping so peacefully, and you had to go and make that racket."

"It's this monster prick of yours, I don't know how he could take it. Besides, he won't want to miss this." I was amazed to see Mike, his hands on Joe's shoulders and kneeling, half skewered on Joe's dick.

"Fuck yes, I definitely want to see this!" I said, smiling broadly.

"Don't get too excited, there is still a long way to go" Mike said with a scowl.

I watched intently as he slowly worked his way down, howling with every move. There was now less than an inch to go. With one last deafening howl, he landed. As the pain in Mike's face drained away, his smile returned, he savored the long-deferred moment.

Mike's eyes widened as Joe pulled his legs up, the motion creating intense and conflicting sensations. Joe steadied Mike's hips in his hands and began to slowly rock his own back and forth. Mike cried out whenever he moved too fast or too far.

Joe studied Mike's face, slowly accelerating, and deepening his stroke while letting Mike's expressions guide him. It didn't take long until Mike was riding Joe's beast like a professional.

Joe's cock, nearly twice the length of mine, was slipping in and out from root to tip, shiny and wet in the dim light. A sloppy, squishing sound marked each thrust, accompanied by Mike's gasping whimpers and Joe's deep growls. Mike was now shoving his ass down and begging for more.

Mike looked into my eyes, I knew what he was feeling by his face and the memories still fresh in my mind. Sensing that Mike was getting close, Joe slowed to a stop. Then, holding Mike's body in his strong arms he lovingly placed Mike onto his back.

Lifting Mike's legs up onto his shoulders, he slid back into him. Mike whimpered loudly as Joe began to pull out and push back in, quickening his pace as feral sounds began filling the room.

Sweat beaded and rolled down Joe's muscular torso. Arching his back then rolling his hips forward, he slammed his cock into Mike's ass. His fluid motion began to stiffen as his climax approached.

Sliding his strong fist around Mike's dick, Joe began stroking in time with his powerful thrusts. Mike howled as his dick erupted, splattering his chest and abs.

Joe slowly palmed Mike's hyper-sensitive gland. Mike shook and convulsed uncontrollably, triggering Joe. Joe roared as his cock let loose, throbbing with each shot as he unloaded.

Pulling out, his dick was sheathed in his creamy white goo. Joe lowered Mike's legs and lay down against him. Slipping his arms beneath Mike's back, he bound their bodies together.

Their breathing slowed as they kissed and whispered into each other's ears. I couldn't hear what they were saying and accepted that it wasn't for me.

My hard dick, untouched, had oozed steadily, creating a wet spot on the sheets. I started stroking myself as their whispers grew louder. I heard something like "help him out".

Turning my head back to them, Mike had crawled off the bed and was walking around to my side. Working together, they shifted me to the center of the bed. Laying me on my back, Mike propped my foot up with the pillows and placed another under my head.

They lie down on either side of me, carefully resting their naked bodies against mine. Taking turns, they each kissed me and rubbed their strong hands over my chest, stomach, and between my thighs while carefully avoiding my injured leg.

I started to stroke my dick when Joe pulled my hand away. their grins told me the whispering had been plotting, discussing what they were going to do to me. I relaxed and yielded myself completely to them.

All their attention was focused on me. They kissed my neck, tickling it with their mustaches and stubble. Their hot breath sent shivers of pleasure through my body.

In turn they each kissed my lips and nibbled at my ears while running their fingers gently through my hair. My cock drooled onto my stomach, but they didn't touch it.

They moved down my neck and onto my chest, kissing and caressing. Pulling my arm up they buried their faces into my armpits and slowly worked down my sides.

Joe's stubble grazing a ticklish spot, caused me to convulse and a stab of pain shot through my ankle.

"Sorry," Joe said, as they both moved on to my nipples and each of them focused on one. Their breath and gentle nibbles were incredibly arousing. I gently rocked my hips, thrusting against thin air.

The puddle of clear fluid grew beneath my engorged dick, but they still didn't touch it.

Their own cocks were hard again and starting to drool. Like mine, they ignored them, staying focused on me.

My abdomen was ticklish, so I was prepared as they moved toward it, keeping my twitching from triggering pain.

They took turns probing my belly button with their tongues, making me squirm with pleasure. They smiled at each other before Mike lapped up my pre-cum and shared it with Joe.

They sandwiched my hard shaft between their lips and began kissing; both my cock and each other.

I was in total bliss; having these two rugged fuckers with their mouths sucking and slobbering on my dick was incredible. I reached down and gently stroked their short hair as they quickly brought me close before stopping.

"Just let me blow already," I thought, but they had other ideas.

Carefully, they placed me on my left side and propped my leg to make sure I was comfortable. Mike lay behind, spooning me and carefully sliding his slippery dick into my ass. Joe lay in front and guided me into his.

They slowly pushed against me until Mike and I were firmly inside. Mike placed his arm around to Joe's chest and began tenderly fucking me, as Joe pressed back, keeping me mostly unmoving. Mike's dick rubbing my prostate and mine fucking Joe's ass had me moaning and ready to come in no time.

My sudden, intermittent gasps signaled my eruption, but this time they didn't stop. I tensed and shook as I came inside Joe for the first time. They continued their slow thrusts until my body relaxed.

We lay in our embrace, still linked. As we drifted off to sleep; my last thought was the realization my ankle was no longer in pain.