The Thralls of the Wyvern's Bane Ch. 02

Story Info
A week later, Oliver has taken George's place in Jia's life.
2.3k words
4.67
4.6k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers

So many people seem to have enjoyed reading 'Wyvern's Bane' it seems a shame to not continue writing more chapters. I hope you enjoy reading this one as much as the first and thank you all for the comments. I read all the comments and take them to heart.

Note: This story will not have a big bi-sexual male/male content like the first chapter.

|=(o)_(o)=|

I woke up. The dream had left me covered in sweat. Or was it a nightmare? The memory was fading, but I still remember the screams of the men and woman being fucked. But by who? It was me, yet it wasn't. I carefully got out of bed so as not to wake up Jia and went into the lavish bathroom to splash cold water on my face.

I looked at myself in the mirror. No, it wasn't me in the dream. It was someone else who had worn the bracelet that was now on my wrist. I was still learning how to control its magic. I didn't want to hurt people, but sometimes the bracelet demanded it of me. Was I as much a slave to its power as the others I touched with its magic? *No,* I sent a thought out to the bracelet. *I will learn to control you. You will not control me.* I then felt the familiar pulse of life coming from the bracelet, as if it was telling me 'Bring it on big guy, let's see what you've got'.

I sighed and turned on the water to the shower. I got in under the square foot rain-fall shower head and left the other shower heads off. I just let the cool water run down over me. The huge shower with its 7 heads coming from all directions was, so far, the singular thing I loved most about this place.

Well, maybe a close second, as I now felt the first thing. Jia had come into the shower and turned up the water to be warmer. "What is bothering you Oli?" She asked as her hands ran over my chest. "You woke up from another dream, didn't you? More things you have done, but not."

The bracelet's magic had allowed me to make her understand and to speak English, but I smiled as I thought, *But she still talks like a native Chinese. I guess the bracelet's magic stops at just knowing the language, but not the grammar.* I leaned down and kissed her. "You didn't need to follow me in here. You could have gone back to sleep."

"I go where you do my love. You are my lover, my master, my life." She pumped some body wash into her hands and began to rub me down. She started up at my neck and then over my shoulders. Her small hands rubbing over the tight muscles, and I began to relax and thought. *My god, is there any way this girl could be more perfect? Not only is she drop-dead gorgeous, but she can also fuck like a porn star, and now she's a professional massage therapist.*

When she got to my chest, I lifted her face by putting my hand under her chin and kissed her. "I love you Jia." I told her honestly. She just smiled and went to her knees and took my hardening cock into her mouth. Soon I was at my full length, and she had me down the back of her throat.

After a few minutes of deep throat she pulled away and turned around. She put her hands on the back wall of the shower and wiggled her ass to me, "Take me Oli." How could any man refuse an order like that, in that way. I laid my cock over her ass crack and then gently pulled it down so that the head went over her little brown pucker hole and then over her slit. The top of my cock now sliding over her labia and between her legs. I shook it a bit when I reached her clit and she giggled. I then pulled back and aimed for my tight pink target. She was already so wet I slipped right in. "Oh, fuck," she said as I penetrated her inch-by-inch. "You feel so good inside of me Oli. Now fuck me. Use me for your desires."

"Oh, fuck Jia. You fit me like an Italian leather glove, made just for me." I told her as I was in her and began to fuck that tight wet hole.

"I was made just for you Oliver. The gods made me for you, I was just taken by George before finally getting to you, but now I am yours forever, just like they planned."

I laughed, "I don't know if your gods had me in mind when they made you, but I'm sure glad they saw to it that we ended up together." I was fucking her to a nice rhythm now. She was tight but her juices were flowing so I was able to keep up the pace. Jia had taken one hand off the wall and was using it to stimulate herself. She was rubbing her clit, and I felt her hand each time my balls slapped up into it.

It didn't take much longer before I felt her pussy start clenching down on my cock. She got so tight I couldn't pump in or out. She started to shake, and I felt her legs give out. I put my arm under her arm and held her to me as she trembled in a huge orgasm. My hand was over one of her breasts and I felt her hard nipple pressing into my palm. "Oh, my Lord Master, you have giving me such pleasure," she finally got her legs back under her and turned her head up to me so that I could kiss her. Her pussy muscles relaxed, and I pulled out and turned her around. Picking her up I had one hand on each of her butt cheeks as I slowly dropped her down onto my cock.

I easily lifted her up and down on my hard shaft. "I love fucking you like this," I told her and kissed her passionately. I was fucking her slowly and enjoying the feel of her both on my cock, in my hands, and her nipples touching my chest as I slowly raised her up and down. She had put her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

She kissed me back, her tongue moving around mine and then her mouth was on my ear. She licked around my ear and sucked on my lobe before whispering to me, "Give me the baby George never could. Cum deep into my womb my love. Give me your child."

That was enough to set me off, "Oh fuck Jia, that was so hot you're going to get your wish. Here it comes baby." I held her down onto my cock as it spewed ropes of hot cum deep into her cervix. I must have shot at least 8 rounds into her, I lost count. She kissed me again, hard, passionately. If I remember this moment for the rest of my life, all other encounters will measure to this perfect moment. This was the perfect 10 out of 10 sexual encounters in my mind.

I just held her in my arms until my cock softened enough to slip out of her. She had remained kissing me all the while. I put her down on her feet and she knelt to clean me with her mouth. When she stood up, I kissed her and tasted us on her lips. We finished cleaning up and got out and dried off each other. While I dried her, I thought to myself, *Oliver old chap, you are the luckiest fucker on Earth.*

After I got dressed, I looked at the time; 8:43am. "Baby what time are we supposed to be at the wedding?"

"2:00pm," Jia answered. "Julie wanted us to be there a couple of hours before the actual ceremony."

"Crap, I don't want to just sit around for 2 hours."

"Oli, I'm pretty sure that you won't be just sitting around doing nothing." Jia turned and winked at me. "Besides, didn't you want to see about getting into that little German hottie?"

I smiled, "Gretchen, yeah, you know if the chance comes up." We were talking about the 19-year-old adopted 'little sister' of the bride Julie, and she was going to be one of the bridesmaids.

Jia, who was also only 19, walked over to me and pulled me down to give me a quick kiss. "You know you want to, you have the means," she tapped the bracelet, "it's only a matter of when."

I pulled her into me and pulled her off her feet so I could kiss her. "Nothing will ever compare to the fucking you and I just did in the shower. However, I am willing to try and see if she can maybe take third place."

Jia raised an eyebrow, "Who's got second?"

"Jules does of course."

Jia sighed, "I know you like Julie, so do I, but Gretchen? She's on my sexual bucket list."

My turn to raise an eyebrow, "You have a sexual bucket list?"

"Yeah, doesn't everybody?" Jia pulled me into a last quick kiss and then walked toward the door, "I'm going to see if Penny will cook me some breakfast. Coming?"

"You don't have to ask me twice." I answered and followed her to the kitchen all the while making my list...

Gretchen

Zendaya

Taylor Swift

Scarlett Johansson

Gal Gadot

Emma Watson

??? Hmmm?

Penny already had breakfast started. Before we ever got to the kitchen, I could smell the coffee and bacon. There were several staff members I had kept after moving into the mansion with Jia, and Penny was a 'must have' in my book. She was in her early 40s and could cook just about anything you wanted, and do it perfectly, without looking up a recipe. If she ever did, she would never fully follow it, her own tastes and experiences always knew a better way of doing it.

When we first met, I had not even touched Penny with the magic, and she had started to cry. I didn't know what had happened. I just held her in a hug and when the tears were gone, she admitted that George was not a kind man. He had demanded sex from her before he had gotten Jia. When Penny learned I was taking his place in Jia's bed, and that Jia now owned everything, Penny vowed to serve us for as long as we would allow her to.

Unfortunately, the same would be heard from all the household staff. Each one told a similar story and each promised loyalty to Jia, and to me, without ever having to use the bracelet. I also learned very quickly that all the staff were women, and even if they were older, they were all beautiful. Penny, even in her 40s was a MILF. The oldest, Sylvia, was a housekeeper and did most of the laundry. She was well over 60 and total GILF material, just think Sharon Stone.

Jia and I sat together at the kitchen bar. At least that's what I called it, Penny called it 'the pass'. I didn't care as long as I could just sit and watch her work her own kind of magic. Penny's real name was Persephone, and she was as near to a Greek goddess as I've ever seen. Her light brown skin and dark hair gave her an exotic look, and her slight accent reminded me of Sophia Loren when she spoke. George may have been a bastard, but the man had exquisite taste in the women he hired.

Penny placed a plate in front of me; scrambled eggs with sliced cherry tomatoes, avocado toast, bacon, and an espresso coffee with sweet cream. "Penny, you know if it wasn't for Jia, I would ask you to marry me." I said as I took a bit of the scrambled egg and tomato onto my fork and put it on top of the toast for a bite together.

"Agapiménos, if I were younger, I might even consider the proposal."

Penny always called me sweetheart in Greek, and she called Jia evlogía which meant blessing, and I understood why. Jia, who was then a mail-order bride from China, took the brunt of the sexual torture, inflicted by George, away from Penny and the other staff members when she arrived. I had ended up taking Jia, and George's life, with the simple suggestion of him having a major stroke that would leave him unable to recover. He had died in the hospital.

After breakfast Jia and I did a bit of work. We checked on a few of the hotel's bookkeeping and looked over the latest offering from a company that wanted to buy one the hotels in Spain. At just after noon, we went to the kitchen for a light lunch and then dressed for the wedding. Jia came out wearing a Chinese style short sleeved burgundy dress with orchids in white embroidery. It hugged and showed off every luscious curve on her body. She took my breath away.

"Uh, Jia, the bride is supposed to be the star of the show, not a guest. That's why bridesmaid dresses are so ugly."

She smiled and said, "What, this old thing?" And she gave me a wink as she went to the vanity and brushed out her hair. She then pinned it back behind her head with a pair of white orchid pins. When she turned her head and looked back and said, "How's this?" I nearly creamed my boxers.

I shook my head, "Never mind, forget I said anything about upstaging the bride, you're trying to seduce her."

She stood up and came over to me and pulled me down into a kiss. Then she whispered in my ear, "Oh no my love, not the bride, just one of the bridesmaids. First one to get Gretchen lying on her back naked wins."

|/v|

Stay tuned for the next chapter and see who wins!

TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers