The Three Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Nathan, I lov..."

His hand reached her throat. "No. You don't. Can you just obey me?"

She nodded more to calm him down than to really agree on that.

"Good. You're a good girl." That night he didn't pay much attention to her kisses. He didn't make love to her. He ignored her.

Two days later he had gone too far ignoring her, that he was surprised at himself; how the hell did he do it. She was offering herself, talking nice to a rude guy, cleaning his glasses when she found them dirty and kissing him at any given chance, even though he pushed her away.

The third day Veera asked him why. That was the chance he's been waiting for.

"You don't do things for me, you don't obey me."

"That can't be true! Go ahead, ask me anything. I will do it for you! No limitations, no excuses!"

But, this wasn't a game of words and lovers' vows.

"Since you want to give me proof... I have a friend who can be there in about half an hour, if I call him now..."

"And?"

"And he wants to... Um... Take you, have you, fuck you."

There it was. His third mistake out in the clear. Said, thrown, nestled in their brains.

He took a deep breath. He knew how to handle her; he was on automatic pilot now.

"If you won't do it, you might as well forget all those sweet, empty words you've been telling me and get out of here."

Still no answer. He stood up, picking her stuff up and stuffing them in her backpack.

"And this will prove to you my lov... feelings for you?"

"Yes." He paused picking up. His eyes were cold.

"And you don't mind um... sharing me? How can that be?"

"Obviously you can't obey. Bye, Veera, it was fun having you around but that's it."

"Can't you ask me of something else? How can I be with someone if I don't want him?"

"Because I ask you to."

Veera could see beyond his steel eyes. Veera could feel his fibers and Veera couldn't be fooled about who her Nathan was. She had seen his unseen side many times, when he wasn't aware he was giving away too much of his soul. She had a strong intuition about him and he didn't intimidate her. Only a bit, like now. But Veera loved Nathan with a love like the love the books describe it. The fairy tales.

"OK."

It was his turn to feel pushed to the wall. "OK, what?"

"I'll do it. For you." For as long as you can handle it, was her exact thought.

Nathan handed her her bag. Veera let it drop on the floor. "Call him." Her voice was still sweet, not demanding.

Nathan was a man. He had to do it. He felt powerful that way. And stupid. Really, unbelievably, irreversibly stupid.

The door bell rang. Veera and Nathan hadn't uttered a word since the phone call. Nathan answered the door. His friend saw Verra and smiled widely "A very fine catch my friend. And so young. Have you taught her the basics?"

Nathan didn't answer and Veera looked to the floor. This man creeped her deeply.

His hands were all over her when he pushed her full strength on the floor. "Bitch! Unzip me. I'll guide you from there."

As he said that he spit on her, just enough to make her submit. To know who the master is.

Nathan went to the kitchen, to get some water. Most likely to get an excuse out.

Nathan's friend scrunched her hair and glued her face on his dick. Just as Nathan was returning from the kitchen, he found Veera, gasping for air, engaged in a hard facefuck, with recently imprinted red palms on her face. As far as he knew, Veera had never even blown another man in her life. He turned his head only to hear his friends' laugh. "What have you found here, a real virgin or something? What have you been teaching this bitch for over a month now?"

Turning his face to her, he spit on her again. "Keep it up, whore!" While pressing her face more to his crotch.

"Look, I'm gonna let you have some air and say 'I'll do what you wish, Sir'. Understood?"

She said nothing. His Veera said nothing and Nathan felt proud of her.

The friend fucked her to the point of extreme discomfort while slapping her face. "This time you do it right bitch. Say it!"

Veera took a quick gulp of air and hurried to say before her time was up, "I only do what Nathan wants me to do."

He pushed her to the floor and dropped all his weight on her. He sat on her face and used her mouth like an object.

Nathan decided that three mistakes were his limit. "Adam, please get out of my house. Now."

The friend stopped abruptly and asked "What?"

"I think you heard me. Get out. Now."

Adam had lost his hardness by a great percent but still tried to impose himself on Veera once more.

Nathan dragged him by his armpits away from her. "Out. Now."

Veera was coughing on the floor, spitting pink mucus, probably blood.

Nathan decided to quit gaming and start living in the real world. Just like that. Out of the blue. Just like he had met her. He knew mending mistakes was hard.

"Come over here." He took her in his arms and led her to the shower. He needn't say anything, at least not yet. He let the water ran on them until it turned cold.

Veera was out some of the time, crying the rest. Nathan was where he was always supposed to be; by her, protecting her.

Nathan didn't know if Veera would stay with him. He only wished she did. For, if she didn't, he would go down hunting her, pleading with her to come back. Home.

12