The Time I Accidentally Got Locked Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 from when I accidentally got put in a cock cage.
1.9k words
4.66
4.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my story about how I accidentally got locked by a FWB in NYC.

Here I am lying in this hotel room in Chicago. Knowing I have a flight later in the day that takes me back to base. The base where I live. The base that hopefully has a spare key to this cock cage. I haven't looked at my phone as of yet but I know that on it is an unanswered text from my mystery man from the club asking me if I'm still locked. I'm just not ready to acknowledge to him that I am still in fact locked. I just need time to process what is happening. But most of all I need to cum. I can feel the strain on my cock and balls from now being caged for over 36 hours from my unexpected reroute resulting in me not making it back to NYC to be released.

What on earth was I thinking? Why would I allow myself to stay locked for another day?!

All that resonated in my head was that cumshot I had from getting my boycunt absolutely destroyed by that tall dark and handsome Italian. I slowly felt my hand that had migrated down to my taint and started feeling the outer ring of my hole. It was pouty, I knew without even looking it was stretched out a little still. It had been over 20 hours since I had anything in it. But the evidence lingered from the 5 loads I took inside the Eagle.

That's when I heard my phone ding. I froze knowing it was a text. Was it him? Was it Johnny? Was I ready to admit I liked this cage? Not to mention how my boycunt was still hungry? Most of all was I ready to admit that that anal cumshot I experienced was one that shattered mankind's history and would be heard of for generations to cum? Yeah, I'm not ready to tackle that thought just yet. I need to get this cage off. It's messing with my mind and it's only been 2 days.

So I stopped exploring my newfound boycunt and reached for my phone. It was a scheduling update. My Trip that I was on was canceled. There was a Deadhead on my calendar sending me back to Dallas. There I would be released and have 2 days off. My mind went straight to Johnny and I knew then I had to plan to get my key back or hope I had a spare.

Me: So I need my key. It's got to come off if I have to go to the ER for help. If I don't have another Key at home you have to meet me. Please..........

I knew Johnny would take his time responding so thats when I texted my mystery man. Seeing that text again with the simple words of "Still Caged?" It's like I could hear his voice in my head. Deep and raspy. Excluding the level of confidence that made my hole quiver.

Something came over me, I felt the need to respond. For a lack of better words "please him". So I typed out simply "yes". I sat there looking at the thread trying to will the 3 little dots to pop up to show that he was typing but about 5 minutes later I gave up and closed out of that app. Laid my head back in frustration. At this point, I was fully aware of the tightness of my hole. The hunger from deep inside my opening. That's when I opened up my grindr put back on that jock that hug my ass perfectly and exposed my locked cock through the fabric and snapped a picture. Wrote the headline with the two-eyes emoji with a padlock. Then started scrolling the hole time playing with my hole.

That's when I got my first message.......

HungKink: ass up?

Me: can be, I'm caged ok?

HungKink: How many loads this far?

Me: None today 6 the other night...

HungKink: Wya? Be ass up cage out. I don't have much time so let's link.

I started to hesitate was I going to do this? All I could see was this guy's shirtless picture. Says he is 5'11" and 160 pounds. But something about the picture showed he was older. But I could tell he worked out. Kept in shape and I knew my hole was hungry but was I going to be this guy? Was I going to allow this man to come use me while locked?

HungKink: sent me a picture of him holding the base of his cock with it pointing at the camera with a slight curve down. Big head turning a slight purple from him squeezing the base. The skin pulled tight down the shaft with this large vien doing down one side wrapping up to the top behind the head. with the text saying "Ready Now?"

At this point, all hesitation went out the window.....I sent the location and the room number and jumped up to quickly shower. He told me he'd be there in about 20 minutes.

I was drying off and pulling my jock back up when his text came in.

HungKink: here coming up be ready

I jumped on the bed and poured some lube on my hole and quickly fingered into me. I could feel my hole relax faster than I had in the past. Like it was finally getting what it wanted. It was turning into a boycunt.

That's when I heard the door push open. You could hear his steps walking towards me on the bed. Feeling the warmth from his body. But he didn't touch me. He walked right past me. Towards the window in the hotel room. Pulled the curtains shut and all the light left the room. That's when I heard him stepping out of his clothes and hearing the belt clinch against itself as he folded up his clothes and sat them on the armchair in the corner. My eyes began to adjust and I turned slightly to look in his direction. I could see the jeans folded and then he took off his shirt reaching up from the collar to pull it straight up and over his head. On his left shoulder blade was a badge of some type with a ribbon crossing the center from each side. That's when I realized it was a Chicago Fire Department memorial tattoo. With how defined his back was I knew he had to either be on active duty with them or recently retired. Just then my boycunt made its presence known. It relaxed and gapped with a slight pop. He quickly turned to look and our eyes met. He had a salt and pepper haircut cut short around the sides into a fade and just a slight length on the top. He snapped "Look away now".

I ducked my head into the pillow and said sorry. He walked over and I felt that head of his cock touch my crack. It had to be as big as a cutie orange. The heat that came off that cock felt like a branding iron melting into my tunnel. That's when there is added pressure from him pushing into me. I felt the burn, my hole was open but not enough to accept his massive tool.

He leaned forward and grabbed the poppers and tossed them beside my head and demanded me to use them while he added more lube to his cock. Asking if I was ready and I couldn't find my voice I just shook my head yes. "Take one more inhale." He started pushing in, with no sign of letting up. I started wincing and a whine and whimpering just a little. But then he leaned over and grabbed my cage. He shook it, pulled it. rolled my balls to the point I was biting my pillow and that was when I realized he was buried to base in me. The slight pain I was receiving helped him reach my deepest ring. He let go of my cock and grabbed both of my arms pulled back my arms and it raised me off the bed. I knew it was going to be rough. Boy was I not ready. The power in his thighs proved he had spent countless hours in the gym over the years and he was making sure I was on the receiving end of that power drive.

Once he pulled out completely I could feel the magnitude of his cock. It let the cold air fill me and I then realized I was covered in sweat and hungry for more.

"on your back". I flipped and almost threw myself off the bed I was so ready. He grabbed my legs pushed them back against my chest and put them together with my cage pocking out the back of my legs. Then he resumed his pumping. My balls were getting tickled by his pubic hair. Plus the slight curve up from his cock was hitting on my button. My boycunt was in full drive. It became slicker and open for this Alpha man. He had this motion that bucked in and up driving me absolutely crazy. He showed no sign of letting up and I was building. The feeling deep in my cavity of a boycunt. It was like a wind-up toy that was reaching its limits. My caged cock started leaking to the point it was almost like I was pissing. I was clawing at the bed and getting my head beat into the headboard with all his force. IT WAS HEAVEN!! My boycunt was how I was receiving this pleasure. I needed it. I finally screamed out "MORE, GIVE ME MORE SIR!" That was all it took. He started shaking my caged cock and rolling it around while giving me all of his 8.5 inches. Never showing a sign of fatigue.

That's when it happened my eyes rolled back I lost consciousness and my whole body shook. This orgasm was amazing but was only a 1/10th of what I had last night. But it was needed. I'm still not sure how long I was out but I became aware of what happened when he slapped my face and said "Are you ready for my load?" to which I still didn't understand how I could respond but barely said the words "please sir".

He bred me deep, long, and pulled out and moved to give me the last two spurts of jizz in my mouth. Telling me to clean it up. I swallowed everything I could swallow. Licked at his cock. Until he started spasming from sensitivity. He walked away and into my bathroom of the hotel for a couple of minutes while I lay there with the weight of my body melting into the bed. I was spent. If it was possible my balls would have shriven up from emptiness from the amount of cum that came out of me. It shook the bed and matted my hair on my legs. It was a badge of honor to serve that Firefighter.

About that time he walked out of the bathroom and right to his clothes. No words were spoken. But as he got his belt on he walked towards the door and said "Your phone was ringing while you passed out".

As the door closed, I reached for my phone and had a missed call from Johnny and two texts from my Italian.

To Be continued........

****Message from Me****

This has been my first attempt at writing a story for people to read. So far it is exciting. I hope it gives me something to do during my hotel stay. Let me know if you want to hear more or something different.