All Comments on 'The Toilet Club Ch. 15'

by Arsenique

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bruh, you took this long for foreplay?

I thought things were gonna go further.

Not disappointed in the chapter, but disappointed with the pace.

Please need it to go to the next step. When's the next release?

26pisslover26pissloverabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next installment!

ArseniqueArseniqueabout 3 years agoAuthor

Well, Anonymous, every author, like every reader, has their own expectations and capabilities. Another reader commenting about the previous segment, suggested that I take the time I need to deliver a good story and to not feel rushed. You, by contrast, are champing at the bit, wanting things to go "to the next step" ASAP. Presumably, you have enjoyed the story so far. Most of the chapters previously posted were written over a period of months and, in some cases, years. I chose to put up segments that were already written with quite short gaps between their appearance on Literotica. Maybe that gave you the impression that I can just crank out a quality story at top speed. However, that is not how it works. There is a lot of polishing and rewriting involved in order to achieve the quality and depth I want to deliver as a writer. As the old saying goes: "Quality. Speed. Price. Choose two." However, I do appreciate your eagerness for more. Chapter 16 is just a few days away from appearing. As the I Ching says, "Patience furthers."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't listen to that other anonymous dude. Keep going at your own pace and pls keep up the amazing chapters. Love this one. Great job!!

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Susan mentioned foreplay is a chance to get each hot and bothered, i agree but shouldnt she worship and lick him as well? Or is foreplay somehow something thats only for womens pleasure and men dont need it?

subfacesubfacealmost 3 years ago

Like that Aunt Susan decided to move on from scat to something more intimate. It was turning decidedly vanilla!

clarissacdclarissacdalmost 3 years ago

Very exiting and arousing story, just keep on the good work. Can’t wait to read about Susan and Mike feeding each other with scat and sharing kisses afterwards .

One of the best stories on literotica, love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArsenique@Arsenique
Mature long-time reader here, now beginning to share some stories of my own. Warning: all stories here will most likely include descriptions of bodily fluids and excretions, including defecation and urination, sometimes in extreme form, as well as subjects such as menstruation...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES