All Comments on 'The Toilet Club Ch. 21-22'

by Arsenique

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyable as always.

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

I pwrsonally hate women like Meg who just want to satisfy themselves and care 0 for the wants and needs of their partner, way to selfish! Atleast susan cared enough to pleasure our guy a little. I hope we get back to susan and Mikey private time soon, without the disturbing Meg. Maybe a little more bdsm between them like him slapping spanking spitting on Susan just like she probably wants/likes it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree Weeztlyf!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's been a little while since the last installment of this series... I do hope it continues but don't rush it! I've been loving the series so far even if some of the aspects don't cater to me specifically, I just eventually want to see some eating and drinking.

clarissacdclarissacdalmost 3 years ago

Except the dung hot tub and the milk bottle, me and my gf has done it all and its the best and most erotic we ever tried.

Very good story

clarissacdclarissacdalmost 3 years ago

Personally I Can recommend tha they do sine anal fisting while shitting

subfacesubfacealmost 3 years ago

Guess Mikey's about to be sissified. At least he can still shit on Aunty Susan as some sort of power trip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArsenique@Arsenique
Mature long-time reader here, now beginning to share some stories of my own. Warning: all stories here will most likely include descriptions of bodily fluids and excretions, including defecation and urination, sometimes in extreme form, as well as subjects such as menstruation...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES