All Comments on 'The Touch'

by writergal1970

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
writergal1970writergal1970about 4 years agoAuthor
Too funny

I think it is very funny that I receive a rude and unwanted message from a guy and he rates my writing low because I called him out.

Is this what I should expect from this site? From men on here?

Here is the unsolicited message with my reply.

Dicky: So if I slipped a finger deep into your pussy, would you begin to write?

kiss kiss

Dicky

Me: You think that would cause me to write?

I am new on here and I have one writing submitted and waiting for them to approve.

Dicky: Well, who knows, ms writer! - But I was just teasing you, and thank you for being a good sport!

I wish you luck with your submission! I wonder what 'category' it would come under?

Who said I was being a good sport?

Me: I thought your message was very rude and unwanted. If you think that is playing and being cute, then you need to learn how to talk to women.

You say you are a Dominant and a professional. I see neither Dominance nor professionalism in your initial contact with me and suspect that you are neither in real life.

Me: Ypou are mistaken on every point, I am sorry to have to say. You will need lots of luck in your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please keep writing....

I'm a man. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with some other man.

You write well. This was powerfully erotic. I look forward to more from you!

HeyFor4HeyFor4about 4 years ago
Beautiful work!

I think this is a masterpiece and would love to see it continued!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritergal1970@writergal1970
7 Followers
I am here to write, read and receive feedback.