The Touch of Galadriel (LotR) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again and again, Galadriel stroked his dark girth in her slender hands. The lubricious melody of her rhythm echoed under the pergola, threads and bubbles of glistening precum and saliva both spilling from the hot trap of her lips and dribbling to the linens. She moaned deeply as she drunk him in, clearly enjoying the act. And Celeborn grunted as he resisted every urge to release himself in her mouth, even as the precipice of her throat kissed his glans.

"Grr..." He gritted his teeth.

And when Galadriel withdrew herself with a loud pop from that throbbing, spit-covered shaft, it appeared that Celeborn might lose the contest. But no. He clenched his toes hard, as if gripping the edge of a sheer cliff for dear life, and with a resolute stomp he held his seed. Galadriel was nothing but coy smiles.

"So be it," Galadriel lisped.

At last, Lady Galadriel acquiesced and lay on the colored sheets, meeting her husband's stern gaze. Her chest heaved with excitement as Celeborn knelt before her, aligning his shaft with her awaiting folds. Settling her calves over his shoulders, Celeborn held her legs close to his chest and plunged his heat deep into her core. Ashenar watched from the audience as she cried out, toes curling into dainty fists.

"Ahh--" The Lady of Lothlórien gasped in the night.

Celeborn's movements were slow but purposeful. His thighs moved with a serene masculinity that Ashenar could scarce describe. But as Galadriel seemed to be enjoying it, Ashenar wondered if he could learn a thing or two from him.

"Ah--hah--!"

Galadriel clutched at the silks as Celeborn continued. Sweat dripped from his forehead and onto her navel. The sounds of their combined arousal rang out in the chamber as he impaled her again and again. Ashenar could see Galadriel's elven ears visibly droop as she panted with every thrust, and he recalled her very same reaction from the night before.

Only now did a very real jealousy begin to bubble within his male blood that this other man was taking Galadriel to bed and not himself. How dare he exclude me, Ashenar thought. After I saved his life? How could he talk to me that way as though I was from some lesser race? I could satisfy Galadriel far better than some 4000-year-old living fossil.

Urthiel seemed to notice.

"Ashenar, are you alright?" She tugged on his sleeve.

"W-what?" He snapped. "What is it?"

"I'm asking if you're alright?"

"I'm fine." He shuffled uncomfortably.

Her eyes were downcast, evidently aware of the bulge under his robes.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," she muttered. "It's a natural response. As your attendant, I can help if you need it."

"N-no, it's alright. Don't worry about it."

"Let me know if you change your mind."

Celeborn and Galadriel then changed positions without skipping a beat. He nimbly pivoted backward onto his back, pulling Galadriel's slender frame off the sheets as he did so. There she sat on his lap, gasping and crying out as Celeborn held her hips and penetrated from below.

"Huff... huff..."

Galadriel's supple breasts quaked with his every thrust. A dribble of saliva trickled from the edge of her mouth. Beads of passion appeared in her lashes. She was completely his. And is if to demonstrate his rare moment of domination, he reached at her mouth and thumbed her open lips. Galadriel's tongue snaked around Celeborn's digit before he dug his middle finger into her mouth, and she sucked it deeply like she had his manhood all while rolling her hips in passionate cycles.

"Mmm..."

But this went on for some time, and Ashenar began to wonder what kind of stamina Celeborn had to be able to endure his wife's ministrations for such a duration. As the crowd began to murmur, it soon became clear to Ashenar that something was not going to plan. This was a battle of attrition; neither Lord Celeborn nor Lady Galadriel was willing to climax without the other.

All of a sudden, they ground to a halt. Appearing like a beast with two backs, both elves became still and gasped for breath. A wave of murmurs erupted around them as a lady-in-waiting approached Celeborn, knelt by him, and briefly whispered into his ear.

"What's happening now?" Ashenar asked.

Urthiel furrowed her brow.

"I'm not sure."

The servant then nodded. With a quick curtsy, she turned back to the assemblage and announced: "Lord Celeborn requests Accessory."

Accessory?

"Lord Celeborn is requesting Accessory?" whispered one man.

"Who is it...?" said another.

"Now what?" Ashenar sighed. "What is Accessory?"

And all of a sudden, Ashenar felt a powerful gaze upon him. He felt lightning shoot through his spine. The piercing eyes of Galadriel were as vivid in his mind as the moon in the sky. She was asking for him!

I see you, young Ashenar. Come. Join us.

Section III.

I see you, young Ashenar. Come. Join us.

Only Ashenar heard Galadriel's command.

"Lord Celeborn requests the child of Men," the servant announced. "He asks that he come forth from the audience and assist his Lady."

Ashenar was utterly nonplussed. Urthiel quickly interjected.

"Ashenar, an Accessory is a partner for the purpose of arousement," she hastily whispered. "Lord Celeborn is using you as a tool to please his wife. I'm certain it shames him to ask for it, but it would not do if he is unable to please her."

"But he said I wouldn't be--"

"I'll be with you! Just go!"

Urthiel brusquely shoved him forward. Suddenly, Ashenar found himself before dozens of watchful eyes--some contemptuous, some curious--judging him from every angle. The aforementioned "tent" in his trousers instantly disappeared. His heart pounded so hard that he felt it might burst from his chest and gore him.

Urthiel approached the servant. "I humbly request to assist," she declared. "He does not know the way."

"You are permitted," she replied.

Cautiously, both Ashenar and Urthiel approached the dais. Galadriel stood up from her husband's lap and locked eyes with Ashenar, grinning from ear to ear as though seeing an old friend from long ago. Through that gaze, Ashenar suddenly felt at peace again for he knew the Lady of Lothlórien would let him come to neither harm nor shame.

It was then that Galadriel positioned herself between the two men, crouching on all fours and presenting her bottom to her husband Celeborn. Despite the somewhat unflattering posture, she was yet as dignified as any moment before. After all, beyond the shadow of a doubt, it was she who orchestrated this entire encounter regardless of her husband's "dominance".

Without skipping a beat, Celeborn clutched her thighs and plunged himself back into her folds, grunting and thrusting with a gentle but tenacious rhythm.

Meanwhile, Ashenar knelt in front of her with Urthiel directly behind him, whispering instructions into his ear.

"Just relax and she will care for you," she said.

Urthiel then reached for Ashenar's sash and hastily unraveled it, exposing his semi-erect manhood for all to see. The night air bit at his skin, but when he felt the hot breath of the Lady Galadriel pass over the tip of his glans, his entire body erupted with goosebumps.

Thus, Celeborn penetrated her from behind while Galadriel skillfully handled Ashenar from the front. Her mouth opened wide, tongue lolling while she lapped at his sensitive underside. The tip of her cold nose nudged his glans as she did so, cheeks turning red as she breathed in his salty, saucy scent. And when Galadriel was jerked forward by a particularly intense thrust from behind, Ashenar felt himself brush briefly against her long, fluttering lashes.

Ashenar grew to full length then. Wasting little time, Galadriel engulfed his manhood whole, taking him far past the back of her tongue, until her lips enclosed comfortably around the base of his shaft. The young man felt his balls quivering with excitement as they bumped against her sopping chin.

"Hah..."

He sighed as she held him prisoner there on the rough bed for her tongue, not moving an inch. Only Celeborn's constant thrusts from behind caused her to budge, and when she did, it was all Ashenar could do to clench his fists as waves of pleasure tore through his loins.

Despite dozens of watchful eyes, he desperately wanted to just grasp her by the ears and thrust into her raw throat. Unable to resist, he reached out.

"Do not hold Our Lady by her ears or face," Urthiel whispered behind him. "Tis disrespectful."

"I-I-I need to hold onto something," Ashenar begged. Anything--"

"Take mine."

Urthiel offered her own hands. Ashenar subsequently clasped took them as his strength of will quickly crumbled. He fell back into Urthiel's arms as Galadriel continued to fellate his manhood with such yearning and such finesse that he cried out with what might have been pure agony if it weren't outrageous pleasure.

"Ahh! Lady--" He shuddered.

He could not halt the beads of his precum dribbling voluminously into her throat. As if sensing his climax, Galadriel withdrew herself almost all at once, a glimmering rope of her hot saliva bridging his throbbing shaft and her puckering lips. The chill of the night struck his manhood once again, his imminent orgasm sustained.

"You are prepared," Urthiel whispered. "Now both you and Lord Celeborn will perform tar as atta rúatan.

"I-I don't know what means," Ashenar said.

"She will accept both of you."

No sooner had she said so when Celeborn and Galadriel both changed positions once more. Galadriel straddled Celeborn's lap, taking his manhood from beneath just as she had before. But now Galadriel bent over far enough to expose her bottom to the air. And when Ashenar saw the barely-hidden pucker of Galadriel's other hole clenching expectantly between the pale cheeks of her rump, he quickly understood what was to transpire and needed no explanation.

"Traditionally," Urthiel said. "The Accessory takes the Lady's anise. Only her husband may indulge in her grace proper."

Ashenar did not comment. As they had all witnessed less than twenty-four hours ago, there were exceptions to this rule. But the young man could not have imagined that the immortal Elves of Lothlórien--much less Galadriel herself--would ever engage in pleasures of the anus. He thought such practices beneath them, but perhaps there was more to it? As Galadriel modestly reached back and spread one of her pale cheeks for him, revealing her dark blossom there, Ashenar decided he would ask no questions and delight in it as she would.

He knelt on the sheets and aligned his length with her tight hole, grunting as he faced resistance.

"Ugh..."

The blond handmaiden moved to action. She approached with a small blue vial and poured a slightly opaque liquid down the small of Galadriel's back. The warm liquid fell in runnels down the curves of her glistening bottom, pooling at the entrance of her trembling anus.

"Tis mesuthul," whispered Urthiel. "Thumb it in gently."

Ashenar did as she asked, spreading the oil in and around the flexing bud. The oil was surprisingly warm to the touch, and Galadriel took to it quickly, her entrance twitching and clenching energetically.

"Ashenar...!" Galadriel mouthed. "Please."

Without another word, Ashenar aligned his manhood with her entrance once more and thrust as hard as he could. Galadriel soughed through her teeth as the tight ring of pink muscle finally gave way to Ashenar's ample girth, and with it all other resistance to it.

"Ahh...!" Galadriel moaned long and low.

Ashenar gasped as he jammed his shaft--all seven inches of it--into the tight, balmy cavity. The pressure was overwhelming as her sphincter wrested with him, pinching and threatening to wring him out. But when he clutched the soft orbs of her bottom and sunk himself even deeper, he had to bite his own lip to hold his seed.

"Guh--"

Then he drew himself out just so, and her anus that so desperately barred his entrance a second ago now clutched him like a steel cuff and would not let him go. The Lady of Lothlórien twitched and arced her back as Ashenar plunged himself back in. And together, both he and Celeborn simultaneously started pumping one by one into her quivering holes in a grossly erotic duet of man and elf.

"Ahh! Mmm!!"

Galadriel clenched the sheets as she took them both, tears of desire in her eyes. Ashenar pumped her anus like a piston with Celeborn's girth just on the other side of the thin wall that separated both of her tunnels. The mesuthul oils from her anus dripped downward, coating and lubricating Celeborn's own shaft as he thrust into her womanhood.

Meanwhile, the audience watched silently with bated breath. They did not seem to mind that a child of Men was indulging himself in the Lady of Light's flesh. Rather, they were utterly entranced in the utter carnality of it, in the way their sweat flew; in the way both men's shafts shuffled back and forth into her sopping holes; in the way she screamed in ecstasy when they both plugged her together.

"Mmmm... ah!"

Galadriel shuddered vigorously when Ashenar plunged himself so deeply that he swore he had hurt her. But no--she seemed to enjoy every inch of it as they pounded their meat into her with reckless abandon.

Ashenar wordlessly bent over, leaning close to her long, Elven ears. Urthiel, who had stood back to watch, gave no indication of offense, and so Ashenar took his chance to nibble and kiss her left ear as he continued to thrust from behind. He smelled notes of myrrh and cinnamon in her disheveled hair. He licked up and down the sharp but delicate lobes, tasting the fine fuzz there. She was sweet and salty and spicy all at once, and when he began to suckle the tip of her ear, it almost undid her.

"Ashenar--!"

The young man could tell that Celeborn wasn't happy. As if wanting to keep up, Galadriel's husband sat up slightly and clutched at her dangling, swaying breasts. With an exceptional fervor, he indulged in them, blowing his breath over each erect nipple before suckling one of them. Galadriel moaned as both men pleasured her from the tips of her ears to the core of her belly.

Ashenar felt a wave on the horizon. He fell back from her ears and stood straight up, pounding harder and harder, clutching her alabaster buttocks so harshly that he'd leave handprints there for years to come. Galadriel's thighs rippled like the surface of the sea, and Ashenar's sweat rained down upon it like a coming storm. He did not even need to inform Galadriel; he felt her anal ring tightening around his shaft, as if welcoming that storm.

"Huff... huff..."

Celeborn kissed the base of her neck as he thrust upward, faster and faster, relishing every inch of his wife's womanhood. The woman could barely feel such affection, now a panting, desperate mess sandwiched between two men hammering her holes to a pulp. The vulgarity of wet flesh clapping wet flesh resounded in the chamber without pause. And at last, Celeborn audibly exhaled and could hold his seed no longer.

Their orgasms came in waves. Celeborn thrust himself so deeply that Ashenar swore he felt his shaft striking her womb. The elven lord grunted as the sack that held his seed relieved itself at last, and that essence he kept to himself for decades finally painted his wife's welcoming depths in his color, the feeling of which he had so long forgotten.

Galadriel peaked. Her eyes rolled as her entire body convulsed and spasmed at once. Ashenar held her torso still as she flopped like a fish, her orgasm crushing her body and mind both. Liquid lust spilled from her thighs in dramatic spouts, drenching her husband beneath her in its heat.

And Ashenar, plunging every inch of himself as far as the space would allow, shot rope after rope of his fresh seed deep into her bowels, shuddering so violently with every contraction and filling her gut so thoroughly such that Galadriel might never forget the sensation of his pulsing, hot cum even should all Middle-Earth come to an end in the most distant of futures.

As the two men pulled their sopping inches from Galadriel's twitching, swollen holes, their seed running out in great, bubbling gouts, all the air that seemed to have left the room returned all at once, as though every spectator had collectively sighed with relief.

Ashenar fell back into Urthiel's arms, completely spent. And Celeborn, catching a panting Galadriel in his arms, met Ashenar with a reluctant but satisfied smirk.

"Well done," he said simply. "Well done!"

The rest of the night was one of merriment. As was tradition, the Elves of the Grey Havens enjoyed a modest feast after such occasions. And Ashenar, though he wanted to sit together with Galadriel at her table, knew that it would not be allowed, and instead he sat with Urthiel and the other handmaidens who, to his surprise, had become quite taken with him.

At the midnight hour, Ashenar stood on the great bridge overlooking the harbor, ships passing quietly beneath him. Blowing plumes of blue smoke, he quietly indulged in a small pipe of gold leaf as he enjoyed the fullness of the moon and the vastness of the stars among it. None of it compared to his time with Galadriel. And as the young pirate shrugged and quietly sauntered off to bed, he wondered if all of this was to become a mere distant memory as all things did, or if this was only the beginning of an even greater adventure.

END

12