The Tour

Story Info
Tour of new apartment leads to passion.
979 words
3.32
8.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling as take you on a tour of the new place...

"Living room, kitchen, office, which has a lot of the art I've been purchasing...Serway, Shau, this is Wolfskulljack"...pointing to the Wolf print.

Watching as you look at each piece. Standing close to you as you begin to look at my favorite Shau print.

"This one is my favorite. She is amazing." Nervously I smile looking at your eyes, the structure of your face, your lips, wanting to taste them so desperately.

"What do you think so far?" I break and lean in to steal a kiss. Your lips soft and full, a hint of tea lay upon them. Kissing you softly, my tongue tracing your bottom lip before pulling myself away. Looking to you smiling.

"I couldn't wait any longer. I tried, so where were we?"

A smile forms to your lips, grabbing me, pushing me against the wall forcefully, kissing my mouth hard, letting me know your in control.

"Here. We are here."

That voice. I grabbed your face, deepening the kiss, our tongues dancing wildly with one another, pressing my hips hard against you. Your hands moving under my shirt, breath laboring with every touch of your fingers upon my heated skin. Tugging at the back of your shirt, exposing your back, running nails up to the nape of your neck, pulling away to look at the hunger in your eyes. Feeling you move over my breast, pinching and tugging at my nipple as i lean in to taste the salty skin on your neck, biting, and kissing.

Listening to your breathing get heavier as I run my tongue up to your ear, sucking your earlobe slowly and whispering in a breathy voice, "Ive wanted you so long. So fucking long."

Moaning softly as you touch me, grabbing your hand and shoving it between my thighs as I grind against it, longing for you to feel what you do to me. Pulling the sweatshirt over my head then kissing my neck slowly, cupping each breast, squeezing.

"Bedroom...where's the bedroom? " Your voice, that voic.

"Next room" as I tap the wall behind me.

Without hesitation you look at me, pull your shirt over your head and drop it on the floor.

"Let's go."

Moving quickly into the darkened room, I grab the lighter from the dresser lighting candles throughout, making my way back to you. Slowly removing my bra and my jeans before standing in front of you. Kissing you deeply as my hands begin exploring. My fingers tracing you as I kiss down your neck, my tongue tasting every inch of your skin. Stopping to suck each nipple, swirling my tongue teasingly smiling coyly as I hear you moan softly the farther down I slide.

Kissing your stomach, my hand moving to your hips as I reach your waist settling on my knees. Looking up at you smiling as I drop your jeans to the floor exposing your hard shaft and immediately take you inside, the warmth of my mouth, tongue teasing, feeling your hands on my head guiding my movement. Your hips setting the pace. Slowly at first, then a bit quicker the harder you become. Moving my hand to grip your ass, squeezing as you move in and out of my lips. Longing to please you, to feel your passion erupt. Your fingers gripping my hair tighter, your climax close. Your moans, that voice set me on fire. Louder they become, faster you guide, the harder, thicker you become as I feel your pleasure flow across my tongue. Still moving with you but slower, drinking you in, running my tongue hungrily all over your shaft. Feeling you release my hair and movement slow, I pull back to wipe my mouth as I look up at you. My body on fire for you,

Suddenly, pulling me up from the floor, shoving me back on the bed, climbing on top of me and forcing yourself between my thighs. Your kiss deep,feeling your hips pressing hard against me as you slide slowly down my neck, kissing and tasting. Moaning softly as you reach my breasts, biting and sucking each one. My back arching pressing into you. The feel of your tongue, your lips bring me to my brink. Farther you travel down, not leaving a piece of me untouched. I raise my head slightly watching your hands, the muscles in your arms. Lost in desire, the sheer ecstasy of your touch, gasping softly as your tongue hits my wetness. Circling my clit slowly and devouring my taste. Unable to control the mounting pleasure, my moans grow louder as I feel myself release. Grabbing the sheets as you lap up my pleasure. Quickly moving back on top of me, plunging your now throbbing cock deep inside. Thrusting slowly, pressing my hips into you hard, staring up at you. Seeing everything you feel within them. Wrapping my legs around your waist. Moving in unison the passion soars, the fire between us grows with each touch, each kiss, each thrust. My hand gripping your back, nails digging into your skin. ".Choke me " I whisper..".please. Choke me "

Feeling your hand move to my throat. I whisper once more.".squeeze...hard."

The tightening grip takes my breath, every movement intensifies. The sounds of your moans, your voice, each thrust, The intense throbbing of your shaft as you bury it deep within my wetness. Euphoria is coming, Your voice resonates within my ears. I feel an explosion within, our passion erupts. The deep final thrust. Closing my eyes as I feel you release your grip on my throat and fall into me. Both of us were breathing heavily. No words, just listening to our hearts pound, relaxing my legs then wrapping my arms around you. Running my fingers through your hair drinking in the moment for it is all I've dreamt of.