The Tow Truck

Story Info
Amy goes to a party without boyfriend and gets caught.
2.9k words
3.82
12.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a Saturday night and it's time to cut loose. Hanging out at a party out at a barn in the middle of the country, music is loud, beer is plentiful and there is plenty of weed being smoked. Everyone is having a great time, the girls are dressed to impress, and by impress, I mean most of them are barely wearing anything. The girls are grinding on any guy they can get close to, and it doesn't take much to get close to any of the guys here tonight.

One girl is really having a good time. I've been watching her all night and she has never not had a beer in her hand, and she is just having a good time. She has on a pair of cowboy boots, a pair of really short shorts and a very low-cut t-shirt and it's barely keeping her tits in it. She's bouncing around, singing, dancing and just overall having a great time. Each time a guy wants to dance, she will dance with them but then when the song is over, she moves on to find someone else to mess with. The guys are all frustrated because they think they are going to get lucky with her because she is so wild.

I'm just chilling on a bale of hay when I see a vehicle come racing up the dirt road towards the barn. They are in serious hurry. As the vehicle comes into view, I see that it is a flat bed tow truck. I think to myself that this is a weird place for a flat bed to be coming this late, unless someone's vehicle is broke down. The tow truck comes flying in and slides to a stop and before the engine is even off, the driver hops out of the truck, and he looks pissed. He slams the door and starts hollering for someone.

"Amy!! Amy!! Where are you, you fucking bitch?" he yells.

He continues to yell for her and as he walks past people he asks if anyone has seen her. Everyone just looks at him like he is crazy. He marches around the field looking and hollering for her. I think to myself, damn this guy is pissed and his daughter must be in a lot of trouble.

Suddenly I'm brought out of my thoughts by a commotion.

"There you are you fucking bitch!! I told you not to come out here and yet you did!! And look at the way you're fucking dressed!!! You trying to show everyone what a fucking slut you are?" he yelled as he grabbed her by her arm.

The girl I've been watching all night is now being drug from the field by her arm by this guy. Apparently, he isn't her father but her boyfriend or something. She is trying to pull away but he's about twice her size and it's of no use to try to pull away. Finally, he is fed up with her pulling that he spins around and before she knows what is happening, he throws her up over his shoulder and starts storming off towards the tow truck.

Well, there goes my entertainment for the night. Might as well get ready to get out of here. I start heading towards my car. I'm watching the guy carrying the girl on his shoulder as he gets closer to the tow truck. I want to make sure that nothing gets out of hand. I can hear him still bitching at her, calling her a slut and how he's going to show everyone exactly what kind of slut she really is.

They reach the tow truck, and he tosses her down on the ground very roughly. She tries to get up and run but he just knocks her back down and grabs her by the back of her neck.

"Don't you try to fucking run bitch!! You wanted everyone to be looking at you tonight, well I'm going to give them something to look at!!" he warns her.

She has a slight look of fear in her eyes but at the same time she also seems to be enjoying what is happening. I decide to not get involved and see where this leads.

I watch as the guy reaches up into the toolbox on the tow truck and he grabs some chains and some straps out of the toolbox. I watch as he loops one of the straps around her wrist and then does the same to the other wrist with another strap and then hooks the straps to a chain. He pulls her behind him towards the back of the tow truck. She is pulling on the straps but to no use, as the harder he pulls, the tighter the straps get. He gets to the back of the tow truck and hooks the end of the chain to the hoist on the truck and I watch as he grabs the controller and starts to pull the chain up. As the chain goes up, I watch as the girls' hands are pulled up over her head. Soon she is standing on her tip toes with her hands stretched high above her head.

The guy walks around here, looking her over. She's trying to turn her head to follow him but to no avail. Every time she turns her head, he moves out of her sight line.

"You want to show off your body for everyone, is that what you want?" he asks her.

"No, I was just trying to have some fun" she whimpers.

"Sure looks like you wanted everyone to be looking at you. You have your ass hanging out of these shorts, your tits are about falling out your shirt. I bet you gave just about every guy in here tonight a fucking hard on" he yelled at her.

"Well now it's time that you get what you wanted in the first place and every guy here gets what they were hoping for" he told her.

Before I registered what he had just said to her, he ripped her shirt right off her and her tits fell into the cool night air. Her nipples were pierced, and they were some very beautiful tits. They swung out in front of her. I heard her let out a yelp as the shirt was ripped off her body.

"Look at this slut everyone!!! She wanted you to look all night, now look all you want" he yelled for everyone to hear.

He then walked up behind her and grabbed her shorts and jerked them down off her. She barely was able to keep her balance as he ripped them down her legs. He pulled them off her legs and pulled her boots off as well. Now she was standing there butt naked for everyone to see.

I could see some tears coming down her face, but she still didn't seem like she wanted it to stop so I just kept watching. She was absolutely sexy. A nice tight ass, beautiful tits and yes, I will admit I was one of those looking at getting a hard on all night long.

The guy walked around her continuing to degrade her. I couldn't make it all out, but I could tell he was not happy.

Suddenly he stopped and grabbed her arms and spun her around, so she was facing away from him. I watched as he pulled his belt off his pants and in one quick motion, he doubled it over and swung it down and I heard it crack against her tight ass. She yelled out and before she could finish yelling, another, then another, then another and yet another stinging strike of the belt on her ass. Even being at night, I could see the welts forming on her very red ass now.

"Maybe next time you will fucking listen to me when I tell you not to do something. I don't want you out here acting like a fucking slut but if you want to act like one then I'm going to treat you like one" he yelled at her.

He walked in front of her and smacked each one of her tits several times. She tried to turn from him, but she was at his mercy. Her tits started to turn red as well.

I looked around and now just about everyone from the party was standing around watching the scene in front of me unfold.

"Treat her like a fucking slut!! Make her suck your cock" came from someone in the crowd.

"See that you slut!! Your fans want you to suck my cock" he told her.

She shook her head no but as she was doing so, he grabbed the controller and lowered the chain and pushed her to her knees in the field. Once she was on her knees, he stopped the controller but kept it, so she still had her hands pulled high above her head. He walked up in front of her and undid his pants and dropped them to the ground. His hard cock popped out in front of him. He wasn't huge but he was packing a pretty good package. I heard some cat calls from the ladies in the crowd and saw some of the guys nodding their approval.

He walked up to her and shoved his cock in her face. She wouldn't open her mouth. He slapped her face a couple of times while barking at her to open her fucking mouth. Finally, her mouth opened, and he shoved his cock deep into her throat. He reached behind her head and held her there as he pushed the entire length of his cock into her mouth. I could see her struggling for air and trying to get away, but he was holding her tight. The cheers were going up loud from the crowd.

He grabs the side of her head and just started fucking her mouth roughly. We could hear her gagging and trying to gasp for air. He was showing no mercy as he fucked her mouth. She was pulling at the chains trying to get away.

"That's it, make that bitch gag"

"Fuck her mouth like the slut she is"

The crowd was really getting into it now. They were cheering him on and even trying to tell him what to do.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. I could see a long string of saliva stretch from his cock to her mouth. She gasped for air. I could see tears streaming down her face. He leaned down in front of her and whispered something to her and whatever it was, her eyes shot opened, and she had a worried look on her face.

I watched as the guy pulled her up to her feet and let the chain go from the hoist. I thought this must be over, but I was wrong. I watched as the guy lifter her up onto the flatbed and then he climbed up after her. He moved up towards the front of the truck and pulled the chain with him. He then hooked it to the hoist in the front of the truck and pulled her hands above her head again. This time she was lying on the diamond plate bed of the truck. He walked down and grabbed her leg and pulled it to the side of the bed and grabbed another chain and strap and wrapped them around her ankle and attached it to the side rail. He did the same with the other leg and now she was laying there spread wide open for everyone to see.

"Come on over and get a close look" he invited the crowd. E

Everyone rushed over to get a close look. When I got there, I could see that her clean-shaven pussy was soaking wet. Her nipples were nice and hard. Though she looked scared, she was definitely enjoying this. I watch the guy grab his jacket from the bed and put it between her legs and then he dropped to his knees between her legs and leaned forward and thrust his hard cock into her pussy. She yelled out as he filled her pussy. The sound of his body slamming into hers filled the air.

She continued to yell and moan with each thrust. We watched as her body was railed along the diamond plate bed of the truck as this man just fucked her with no mercy. Suddenly something I wasn't expecting began to happen.

"Oh God!! I'm going to cum" she screamed out.

"Go ahead and cum and show all these people what a slut you are" he demanded.

She screamed out as she came all over his cock from the fucking he was giving her. The crowd erupted in cheers.

"Fuck her ass!! Fuck her ass hard for the way she teased us all" someone from the crowd yelled.

"You want me to fuck her ass?" he asked.

The crowd yelled its approval. He looked down at the girl and smiled.

"The crowd gets what the crowd wants" he told her.

He pulled out of her and undid her ankles and flipped her over. Her back and ass were red with marks from the diamond plate. He pushed her up onto her knees in front of him. I watched as he reached down and roughly shoved a few fingers into her wet pussy then pulled them out and took those fingers and smeared her juices on her ass. He then moved in and lined his cock up with her ass.

I thought he might be gentler with her ass, but I was wrong. He pushed forward and the entire length of his cock disappeared into her ass. She cried out like nothing I've heard before. Her head snapped up and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. He then started pounding her ass even harder than he was fucking her pussy. Her body was just moving with the thrusts. She was practically blacking out. He started smacking her ass while pounding her. Their bodies glistened with sweat.

I looked around and some of the guys in the crowd were getting blowjobs from some of the girls while they were watching this brutal fucking show going on in front of us.

Suddenly the guy pulled out of her ass and looked at the crowd and said I have a surprise for you all. He walked over to another box on the bed and got something out of it. He then hooked whatever it was to the top hoist and then I watched as he walked back to her. I watch as he showed everyone that he had a hook in his hand. He then took the hook and slid the end of it into her ass. She cried out again in surprise and pain. Once the hook was in place, I watched as he took the controller and started to raise the hoist. Suddenly she was being lifted by her ass on this hook. She was crying out, but I couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure, and I couldn't care because I was enjoying what I was seeing.

He had her lifted so that she was standing on her feet, but her hands were still pulled down towards the bed. He moved in behind her and shoved his cock back into her pussy. He mouth flew open but nothing came out. He thrust into her hard and fast. He body completely controlled by the chains and the hook. I could tell from his breathing that he was getting close to cumming.

"Where should I cum?" he asked the crowd.

"Cum on her face!!" they yelled.

He smiled and nodded at the crowd. We watched for a few more minutes as he pounded her pussy into submission then he pulled out of her. I watched as her juices just ran out of her pussy and down on to the bed. He moved quickly up in front of her and pulled her head up and turned in towards him. Her eyes barely open as he started stroking his cock in front of her.

Suddenly he let out a deep groan and we watched as huge streams of cum shot out of his cock and landed on her face. Stream after stream. I didn't think he was going to stop. Finally, when he was done, he stepped back and held her head up for everyone to see. The crowd went absolutely crazy.

He moved to let the hook down and her body crashed to the bed. He flipped her over onto her back. She was exhausted and unable to move. The guy looked around at the crowd and saw the excitement in the guys around the tow truck.

"Here's your one chance. You can't touch her at all. But feel free to come up here and cover her in your cum for all the teasing she did to you tonight" he explained.

I couldn't believe what he was about to let everyone do. The guys were quickly climbing up on the truck and pulling their hard cocks out. It turned into a huge circle jerk. Didn't take long before the guys started cumming. Some cumming on her face, some on her tits, her stomach, her legs and even her feet. By the time the last guy finished cumming, her body was covered from head to toe in cum. Everyone started getting dressed and walking back to the barn as the guy got dressed himself.

I expected him to let the girl go but he didn't. He hopped in the truck and started it up and sped off with her still chained down to the back of the tow truck.

Now that was a party, was all I could think.