All Comments on 'The Towel Boy's Ordeal (CFNM/ENM)'

by geilerjunge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely Delicious Story Start

Very well composed and written story with a ton of potential for following chapters. As a big fan of cfnm (enm?) stories this one looks promising. It’s got all the ingredients—innocence, range of ages, burly male coach, above average endowment, embarrassment (key ingredient,) that teetering underlay of homoerotica that’s in most cfnm stories though many male readers of this genre would deny. And the setting, a boarding school swim team at indoor pool. It’s all here. Now to just wait for subsequent chapters to appear. I hope on is in the shoot now. Good Job, author.

L O R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like that "ENM" is that Embarrassed Naked Male?? I couldn't believe that was ACTUALLY TRUE. I just looked up a bunch of videos on it!

Wow. I love SPH and CFNM. But wow! I just saw online that it was almost a common thing for like 30 years .. in the 50's through the 70's. There was even a big incident at JANE LONG HIGH SCHOOL in HOUSTON TX where the gym teachers set up the boys by bringing in the girls gym class, in and then paddled the guys that didn't follow instructions... CRAZY ... REAL SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Post more please

And include more girls

RSchwulerRSchwulerover 4 years ago
excellent start

This is fantastic, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good!

I absolutely adore stories with enm in it. Thank you so much for writing this I hope you continue to display that 'endowment' as you keep writing.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

You Tagged this "CFNM Swimming," but it's an all-boys' swim team... Where are the "clothed females" in "Clothed Female Nude Maled" in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since this story never got like a super complete ending, and we don't know what happened to the characters after this moment, I'm going to write the ending, right here, right now: "And then they all died. The end." Boom, perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I was on a co-ed swim team with the girls in one piece suits and we were all naked and we swam this way for swim meets too where we had an audience of about 100 to 150 people watching and about 80% were females from around 7 or 8 to 88 with most being girls around 12-18. We often went with a girl (in her swimsuit and a male naked of course) into the stands to talk to people and thank them for coming to the meet and we mostly talked to the girls as it gave me a chance to stand naked a foot or two away from the girls It is difficult to believe that all this was sanctioned by the school to allow males to be naked in front of so many girls and to give girls a chance to see from jr. high through high school who were totally naked for a few hours at a time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous