The Towel Boy's Ordeal (CFNM/ENM)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time slowed further.

Ryan's face turned scarlet red. He held the cap meekly in his hands, his quivering legs bowed inward slightly. He heard coach exhale angrily.

He started his journey, the only one naked in front of a room of gawking spectators. Every step brought him closer the bleachers. The faces started to come into view—grinning with amusement, half pretending not to notice him. How the crowd drank in the young man's humiliation! A decade or two before, every swimmer would have been bare, but somehow, this one youth being singled out was delicious; satisfying.

Ryan's vision blurred. Some of the faces came half into view; women his mother's age and their daughters his own. Their eyes feasted on him as he lumbered past, his shriveled balls and penis swinging slightly as he ambled along the tiled edge. Some pretended not to notice, as if they were looking past him, but he could feel their eyes.

He kept holding the cap with both hands, inching closer to Chet.

This was the first couple of minutes of the first swim meet of the season.

It was going to be a long semester.

12