All Comments on 'The Training of Pixie Pt. 09'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Just a thought

Strikes me that Abby could do with a domme of her own, perhaps a 'lady' about six-foot-twelve in her ankle socks with muscles in her hair and the disposition of a Sicilian hitman or an angry funnel-web spider. Just a thought. In the meantime, I'm sure that Pixie will fare well, wrapped as she is in the warmth and love of your readership. (By the way, love her attitude to school PE!)

BigTittiedNerdBigTittiedNerdover 3 years ago

Never completely trust the faerie folk, Pixie(s) included. :-p

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

You are quite right, Bella xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Pixie has the right attitude to PE - and there’s a slow train coming for Abby xx

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
Penny shows wisdom beyond her years

The way she tells the story from her perspective shows a degree of maturity which makes her worthy of being Pixie's mentor as well as Dame Suzie's lover.

Penny is aware of her weaknesses and even acknowledges that Pixie, who has once regressed into the vulnerable state of babyhood, now comes to her rescue when she is about to lose her temper with Abby, the awful antithesis to a dominant.

While I agree with Maonaigh that Abby must atone for her behavior, I feel that putting her under the tutelage of another repulsive character would be too easy and predictable. Who knows, perhaps she has been bullied in childhood herself, and since she is of rather simple intellect, the only thing she learned from it was to bully others.

I am rooting for the team of enlightened leaders (this would include Dame Suzie, Penny and Pixie) to find a way to deprogram Abby and turn her into a decent human being. Redemption is available to the repentant sinner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Collaboration Between Dame Suzie and Pixie?

Dear Pixiehoff,

Another great chapter read

I almost believe that Dame Suzie and Pixie created this entire school together with Rose’s to steer the following objectives:

1. For Dame Suzie to have sex with in-house partner Penny

2. For Pixie to teach a lesson to in-house partner Abby about bullying by using turning Abby’s aggressive behavior on herself in the form of public humiliation

3. To cleverly utilize Rose by influencing the in-house partner’s minds of by steering them into courses of action(s).

As a for former Military Safety Office in Kuwait and Afghanistan (now in Penny’s shoes,) protecting Pixie, from Abby, becomes my number one priority.

One way to mitigate the protection risk, would be to eliminate Pixie’s exposure alone time by Penny accompanying Pixie to where she needs to be and to sleep in the same room as Pixie.

However, the dangerous course of action is to continue allowing Pixie to develop her own courses of action that bends / twists school policies / rules that frustrates Abby further. Because Abby cannot think outside the box or past established school rules.

For this riskier course of action to work, will require Penny to be close at hand in case she needs to step in to protect Pixie and it keeps your readers on edge for the next story chapter.

Great Job and Stay COVID Safe,

Jeff

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Maonaigh - yes, Abby looms as a threat. I hope you will enjoy the denouement xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Amadeus, and we shall see xxx

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Another fantastic update

I really loved the switch back to Penny's perspective, and her run-in's with Abby. It seems the latter is fit to explode on our dear Pixie, and I do wonder whether that will be scary, entertaining, or both. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you OneAuthor - the next chapter is in preparation, so be patient xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hi

absolutely loving this series!!! GREAT work!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anoymous - so glad you are having fun.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

This is so delicious. Pixie has a way with herself that is just amazing. 5 bright shiny ✨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES