All Comments on 'The Trap'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
leeanna19leeanna19about 2 years agoAuthor

I have just seen a few grammar and spelling mistakes. I apologise for these before the grammar Nazi's junp down my throat. If any of them want to be my proof reader. Please let me know. I tend to focus on the story. I can read t several times and still miss obvious mistakes.

dyetieddyetiedabout 2 years ago

Nicely written leenanna19. You can always fix the typos in your original manuscript. Then resubmit it. Make sure it has the same title followed by the word Edited. Your corrected version will appear in a day or two.

heyrockyheyrockyabout 2 years ago

Very well written I Toby is a lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Consequently all men leave the country and it collapses with no workers and no sperm. Dumb and dumber.

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year agoAuthor

This is se in Freddie Clegg's universe. The borders are closed, and although some men got away early on, The ones left cannot leave. In his stories, there are smuggling gangs.

These stories aren't meant to be serious. I know (most) men would beat the crap out of a woman that tried to whip them etc. Without men doing "men's" jobs, the country would starve and shut down in days. This was written for fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...