All Comments on 'The Trials of Francesca - Pt. 03'

by AngelSub034

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CheekyDick1960CheekyDick19604 months ago

Love the first 3 chapters. Continue the good work

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

DNF - I don’t understand the face slapping thing??

She’s doing all of this at her master’s orders but frankly it comes across as her being whored out on loan to two strangers.

Caught the end of this before commenting, presumably the driver is her Dom?

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AngelSub034AngelSub0344 months agoAuthor

Hi CheekyDick1960, thank you so much - there's more coming soon :-)

AngelSub034AngelSub0344 months agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about the story. When you say 'She’s doing all of this at her master’s orders but frankly it comes across as her being whored out on loan to two strangers', that's kind of exactly what is going on - that's the nature of their dynamic. He likes to demonstrate his ownership of her in all sorts of devious ways.

In terms of why the men slap her, well.... it's a story about sadists and a masochist, so there'll be lots of stuff that doesn't make sense outside of that mindset. I hope it didn't disturb you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Once loaned my ex wife to 4 guys for a team building weekend. My slut sat in the back with two while they drove for 3 hours to their destination. They kept stopping places and groped and fucked her all the way (and the entire weekend too).

When they arrived to pick her up they came in to the house and I made her take off her panties in front of them and let them grope her to see if she was wet already.

All it took to make her sopping wet was for a stranger to feel her cunt boldly, and she would start gushing. I also made sure she sucked me off and shot my cum over her face while they watched before she could go.

As soon as she got in the car, the guys in the back seat spread her legs and pushed her head down on one of their cocks for her to suck while the other fingered her...

She loved being a slut

AngelSub034AngelSub0343 months agoAuthor

Well, if that was your life, you're going to love my stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous