The Trials of Priestess Evangeline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you feel me?" Morgoraz growled in her ear, his voice thick. "Can you feel the way we fit? The way my cock fits so snug inside you?"

Morgoraz made a primal noise deep in the back of his throat and released Evangeline's throat, pushing her down so she was bent over in front of him, her hands and then her elbows hitting the cool floor of the dais. At this angle, she could feel him everywhere, and her breath came out in pants.

Evangeline felt the telltale signs of pleasure mounting low in her belly. Behind her, the demon moaned, and the sound was so carnal it sent a flash of heat through her whole body.

She was moaning in earnest now, unable to keep quiet, barely able to hold onto what clarity she still possessed. The coil in her abdomen tightened, and she knew what was coming, knew it was unavoidable. With the intensity of what she was feeling, she felt it might very well end her.

And then, so suddenly it caught her off guard, she came, her cunt convulsing around Morgoraz's cock. She was dimly aware of the demon growling, of his hands clenching on her ass before he, too, came, spilling inside her and sending her pleasure soaring.

Evangeline slumped against the floor, the last bits of pleasure still fading, her head fuzzy and muddled. Behind her, Morgoraz smoothed a hand over her hip and pulled back, admiring the marks left behind by his claws and watching himself drip out of her and onto the blessed floors of the dais.

When the fog of her mind finally cleared, Evangeline registered High Priestess Cyrille standing in the center of the jury, looking on in approval. "Congratulations, Priestess Evangeline. Or, I suppose I should say High Priestess Evangeline."

Evangeline was too wrung out to even smile, but she felt satisfaction bloom in her chest. High Priestess. A sense of rightness settled in her chest even as the other High Priestesses came forward with a fresh robe and towel.

"Morgoraz, you are relieved of your duties," Cyrille said.

Evangeline felt the demon's hand trail up her spine and then down around her arm to her hand. "High Priestess," he addressed her. "Accept my gift, and know that you can call on me whenever you feel your faith slipping." Evangeline felt a warm sensation on the palm of her hand, and when she turned her head, she saw a pale marking there which seemed to almost hum with energy the longer she stared at it.

There was a whisper of movement behind her as Morgoraz stood. "Farewell, High Priestess Evangeline."

And then he was gone, and the two High Priestesses with the robe and towel stepped forward, helping her clean herself and dress. And when Evangeline walked out of the room, having completed her path to ascension, she walked with her head held high, a profound sense of calm settling in her chest.

12