The Trials of Talia Pt. 06

Story Info
Quinn's PoV. He's willing to do anything to save his sister.
2.3k words
4.09
6.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for sticking with me so far. As mentioned before, Talia's tale is going to travel a winding road, and fit several categories along the way. This is another from Quinn's point of view, and as such has less non consent, as well as straight and gay sex, and you'll start seeing more magic coming up as well. I hope you'll enjoy the smut anyway. Talia will return in part 7, along with more NC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn lay back in the straw of the barn, and eyed the woman slowly stripping in front of him. Blonde curls framed her rather sweet, round face, and her bright blue eyes shone as she gazed at him. Large, full breasts, that bounced delightfully. She had a lush, curvaceous body, a slight swell to her belly, thighs that had just a touch of a jiggle to them. Had Annie been a sedentary city girl, she might have grown beyond plumpness, but as the daughter of farmers she spent most of her days outside and active.

"Turn around." Quinn ordered, and she obediently spun to show off her full buttocks, and without prompting, bending over and spreading her cheeks to reveal her wet, glistening folds, and the slightly darker crinkled star above.

Quinn gave a wry smile as he admired her nether regions. Annie was desperately in love with him, and always eager to show him just how far she was willing to go to keep his attention. Her parents were well aware of her infatuation, and had tried everything they could to keep her from him, but she would sneak away to meet him as often as she could.

"Open your legs wider. Reach back and touch yourself."

Quinn's cock grew harder as he watched her finger her slit, letting out little cries of pleasure as she did so. She pressed two fingers into her tunnel, stroking them in and out quickly, her digits soon slick with her juices.

"Use your fingers on your ass now. Get it nice and slippery for me."

Annie protested. "Please Quinn, do you have to take my ass today? I'm so wet and aching for you, I want you in my cunny."

"Did I ask what you wanted? I feel like having a tight bumhole wrapped around my cock. If you're not willing, I can go find someone who is."

Annie quickly moved her fingers upwards to penetrate her ring. "No please. I'll do it. Whatever you want Quinn. Please, take my ass if you want."

Her obedience made his rod jump to attention, and he sat up. "Then come over here and sit on my cock."

Annie eagerly sat in his lap, lowering her rump down onto his shaft, impaling herself slowly until he was firmly lodged all the way inside her behind. She stayed still, squeezing her internal muscles as she kissed him deeply, rising until just his head remained embedded in her, before plunging herself back down on him.

Quinn kissed her languorously, allowing her to take control of their movements. He knew from experience that as much as she complained when he insisted on buggering her, she always came the hardest when he did.

Sure enough, she soon started to breathe heavily, crying out each time he fully impaled her on his cock. She started to grind her womanhood against him, clinging to his shoulders and crying out her pleasure into his ear.

Often the pulsing of her climax would be enough to trigger his own, but today Quinn needed more. Pulling her off him he guided her head down to his groin.

"Clean me up well and I'll reward you by fucking your cunt rather than coming on your face."

Without hesitation, Annie took his manhood into her mouth and started slurping on it. What she lacked in skill she made up for with enthusiasm, not showing any hesitation on taking into her mouth something that had so recently been in her ass. Quinn lay back and focused on enjoying her attentions, fully intending to finish in her mouth, despite his promise. Without using her hands, she took him deep into her throat, swallowing as much as she could. Usually the sensation of her throat around the head of his cock would be enough to trigger his climax, but today it wasn't quite enough. Frustrated, he pushed down on the back of her head, forcing more of his shaft into her throat, causing her to squirm from lack of air. He laced his fingers through her blonde curls and pulled her up off his manhood.

"Bend over the hay bale." He ordered her roughly, and as she did so he quickly parted her blonde folds and plunged into her warm depths. Her tunnel was wet as he plowed her hard and fast, but climax still eluded him, and he pumped harder, slapping her behind until it turned a rosy red.

Almost unbidden the thought of Talia sprang to his mind, the blonde curls shifting to brunette, and the plump buttocks in front of him replaced in his mind's eye by his sister's pert behind. Quinn had to prevent himself from crying out his sister's name as he emptied his balls deep inside her womb.

As Quinn withdrew and dressed, Annie lay back in the hay, panting. "Don't rush off Quinn. Stay with me awhile, please?"

"Can't. Got places to be." He debated whether he should tell her that he was leaving town, but deciding he couldn't cope with her whining, he chose to remain silent. She'd find out soon enough.

Arriving back in the Missing Minotaur, Quinn went straight to Talia's room to tell her he was ready to leave, but was surprised to find it empty. She hadn't been in the taproom either. Quinn's stomach dropped as he realised she was probably servicing a client. The thought of his beloved sister spreading her legs for anyone with coin bothered him far more than it should. Quinn was no innocent, he was aware that his mother earned extra coin by entertaining and the thought didn't bother him in the least. Sex had value, why not make money from it if one could?

Quinn was anxious as he waited for Talia to emerge, and when hours passed with no sign of her, he went looking. The town wasn't big, and it didn't take too long to check any of the obvious places, but to no avail. None of the other workers in the tavern had seen her either, and when Quinn asked his mother if she had seen her, she simply shook her head.

By the next day, Quinn was certain that something had happened to Talia. He insisted on a thorough search of the inn. The rest of the staff were of the mindset that Talia must have finally grown tired of small town living and left for the big city, but Quinn knew that she would never leave without him, and certainly not after they had just agreed to leave together. Some evil must have befallen her.

To his surprise, Mia agreed with him, and he found himself comforting his mother as she sobbed on his shoulder. Mia had never been the most demonstrative mother, and he had never seen her break down and cry before. Eventually he begged the kitchens for a sleeping potion, and put her to bed for the evening, offering to take on her waitressing duties for the night himself while she slept.

The tavern was quiet, a few of the locals drinking as usual, and only a couple of travellers staying the night. Quinn helped serve the dinner rush, but his mind was on his missing sister.

"You're the son of Mia, aren't you?" The traveller he was serving asked him, and Quinn forced his attention back to the present.

"That's right. I'm sorry, my mother is indisposed tonight." Quinn answered.

The traveller was a muscular human, with a greatsword strapped to his back, wearing leathers stained with dirt and grime. An adventurer to be sure.

Adventurers were a mixed lot. They ranged from the bright eyed newbies, with empty purses and eyes filled with dreams, to grizzled veterans who had enough gold to buy the tavern over three times, and the scars to match. As children, Quinn and Talia had learnt how to read their body language, looking for those who had a recent success. Adventuring was a hazardous occupation, and most didn't survive long enough to gain any real wealth. A lot of those crazy or desperate enough to seek it as an occupation knew what it was like to be hungry and were inclined to be generous towards the young twins.

Quinn looked the adventurer over with a well trained eye. His equipment wasn't new, and showed signs of use, but the leather was of good quality. The pouch on his belt looked full. Determining that the man had money, Quinn shot him a charismatic smile.

"Dammit. Last time I was here she was the only young woman that worked here. That still the case? No offence to the other waitresses, but I'm not really interested in a woman old enough to be my mother. You have a sister, right?"

Quinn stiffened. "My sister's gone. Disappeared. Actually, I need to find her. You think you could help?"

The adventurer raised his eyebrows. "Disappeared? You think something took her?"

Quinn nodded. "Yeah. Bandits maybe. She's beautiful, that'd be reason enough right? I don't think a monster would have come close to town without being spotted."

"You got money to pay? I could look for her, see if there are any tracks nearby. But I don't work for free."

Quinn's mind raced. This might be his best chance to find Talia, but he knew he didn't have anywhere near enough coin to pay for his services. He offered a silent prayer to his patron goddess and took a gamble.

"No I don't. But maybe we can work out a trade? Is it only a woman that can give you ease tonight?"

The adventurer leant back in his chair, looking Quinn over before replying. "Like that is it? Well you are a pretty man. You been with a man before?"

"Plenty." Quinn lied. "You won't regret it. I'll polish your sword better than any woman can. Takes a man to know what a man likes, right?"

The adventurer gave a hearty laugh before slapping Quinn on the back. "You got yourself a deal lad. I'll set out tomorrow morning. Let's go to my room now."

Quinn followed the swordsman to his room, full of confidence despite his inexperience. Quinn had had his own cock sucked enough times that he was sure he would be a natural.

The swordsman removed his greatsword, storing it against a wall before gesturing to Quinn to assist him removing his armour. Dropping his gear to the ground, he sat on the edge of the bed, spreading his legs for Quinn to kneel between.

The man smelled slightly of sweat, leather and musk, and Quinn found it surprisingly pleasant. Different from the taste of the women he was used to but not at all bad. Quinn sucked the man's cock into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the head, focusing on the especially sensitive frenulum.

The swordsman groaned in pleasure, allowing Quinn to maintain control of the encounter. Quinn found his own cock swelling in response. He reached up to caress the soldier's bulging sack as he continued to pleasure his cock with his tongue and mouth.

Quinn felt the cock in his mouth jerk as the swordsman climaxed, filling Quinn's mouth with hot seed.

"Wait. Don't swallow yet." He ordered Quinn as he removed his member. "I want to see it. Open up."

Quinn opened his mouth to show the adventurer the pool of white jism pooling on his tongue.

"Good boy. Now you can swallow."

Quinn did so, and then stood, preparing to leave, when the older man spoke. "Get undressed. I'll want another round later in the night. You can sleep in here with me."

If the adventurer noticed Quinn's rock hard cock,he didn't comment, instead he wrapped his arms around the younger man, and pulled him close, quickly falling asleep. Quinn found himself pressed up against the muscular man, his cock hard between them. Frustrated, it took Quinn some time before he too managed to fall into slumber.

Quinn awoke to a sharp pain in his anus. Confused he struggled as he dragged himself into wakefulness. It was pitch dark, and Quinn could only vaguely make out the shape of the man on top of him, a hard shaft pushing against his sphincter, but failing to penetrate.

"I thought you said you were experienced lad? Your hole is tighter than a cleric of Abbathor!"

"Maybe you should have woken me up before trying to stick it in me unprepared." Quinn grumbled at him, and grabbed a pillow, sliding it under his butt, before raising his legs upwards. "Here, try it now. "

It felt strange being on this end of anal sex, but with the improved position the adventurer managed to open him up enough to penetrate him. It hurt, more than Quinn expected it to, but as the man moved inside him, Quinn felt pleasure course through him. His cock rose to attention, pressing against the firm stomach of the man on top of him, each thrust stimulating his cock and sending waves of pleasure throughout his body. Quinn had never experienced sex like this before, and he grabbed the shoulders of the man piercing him as his cock spurted over both of their stomachs. The man bent down and kissed him deeply as his own release spilled into Quinn's rectum.

Several hours later, Quinn woke up. Behind him the adventurer snored lightly, one leg thrown over Quinn's, while his arm encircled him, his hand caressing Quinn's breast.

Confused, Quinn looked down at his own body, his view blocked by a pair of magnificent breasts. In shock, he reached down between his legs, and where he expected to find his cock, instead was a smooth mound, leading to a woman's folds and slit. Quinn was.. a woman?