All Comments on 'The Trip Pt. 05'

by Vegemiteman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waaay Too Long!

This story is waaay too long, with too many irrelevant and unnecessary side stories. If all the sex outside of marriage in this story (not counting sex prior to marriage) is going to only be 'dreams', then this story is a waste of time. And if there's going to be actual sex outside of marriage, then get to it! 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Darn good story. The imagined sex is fine - to a point. Definitely want to see Liz become Devon's sexual 'mentor' for real along the lines (obviously not exactly) as was imagined. Might be fun for her to take on all 3 boys. Before that though, she needs to get it on with Dominick. Heck, maybe another 3-some with Holly, during which hubby gives Dominick a shout and invites him to join in to make it a 4-some. Good way to get Dom involved, then maybe he and Liz can do a one-on-one together. Also would be good to throw in a total new guy not yet introduced to the story - sort of a wild card. Backstory and balcony sex has certainly shown Liz isn't shy about getting it in the presence of others, so is there a swing club or similar in the area that Holly can take Liz and hubby to? Perhaps just a really wild party.

CZOFTWCZOFTWalmost 3 years ago

That other guy can go to hell, I need more story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

READ J267 SUBMISSIONS ON WHERE TO TAKE THIS STORY. YOU WRITE WELL, BUT THERE NEEDS TO BE A LITTLE BIT OF ADVENTURISM AND REGRET IN YOUR STORIES.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVegemiteman@Vegemiteman
Married with 2 wonderful kids and the most beautiful wife in the world

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Trip Pt. 04 Previous Part
The Trip Series Info