The Trip Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His finger would be driving me crazy; I'd tell him to start flicking my clit with his tongue. He does as he is told and that sends me over the edge. My legs go stiff and I almost force his whole face inside me. I'd cum HARD, the sensations coursing through my body like fire."

"My hips would keep thrusting into his face while I cum, driving his finger in deeper and deeper. Soon it gets to be too much. I tell him to stop but he is enjoying it too much and keeps going, his tongue still attacking my clit and his finger working my G-spot. I'd have to scramble backwards on the bed, breaking our contact. He'd look up at me, those green eyes staring at me and a goofy smile on his face, his lips and chin covered in my stickiness."

Elizabeth kissed Stuart, her tongue instantly in his mouth. He began to thrust faster, pounding his cock into her clit. He put his hands on her knees and pushed them apart, unwrapping her from his waist. He spun her around so she was facing the beach. He pulled her close, his cock jamming into her hip. He breathed into her ear.

"Tell me what happens next, tell me what that young man on the beach there does to you in our hotel room!" Stuart felt Elizabeth shudder, either from his breath or from the realisation what was happening. He massaged her breasts, rubbing his thumbs over her hard nipples. He dropped his right hand under the water level and into her bikini, finding her engorged clit straight away. He began to lightly rub it, getting a loud groan from his wife. Her voice was shaky as she continued.

"I'd spend a moment or two recovering from my orgasm. He would be staring at me, smiling. I'd tell him to lie on the bed on his back. Once he is in position, I'd suck on his cock again, which would still be hard as iron. The joys of youth!

"I'd then position myself above him, rubbing his thick purple head between my pussy lips. He'd reach for my tits, gently massaging them, having learnt his lesson from earlier. As he is distracted, I'd sink myself down, feeling his long cock slide into me, going deep."

"His eyes would go wide as I take him all in one go. I struggle to contain myself as he is so deep inside me. I'd begin to ride him, slowly, staring into his green eyes. I'd be able to feel his cock probing my insides, my G-spot rubbing against his shaft as I rise and fall on him. His hands would fall to my hips, where he'd grip them hard. Even though he'd cum, I'd be able to tell he is close again, so I'd begin to work faster. His cock would rub my G-spot faster and soon I'd be right there with him, on the edge about to fell off into a huge orgasm."

Stuart was really working Elizabeth's clit now, his fingers rubbing it as only he could. Her legs were going weak, her breathing sounding like she was running and her mind all fuzzy. She couldn't take her eyes off Devon, running across the sand. His broad, tanned shoulders tapered down so nicely towards his waist. She was very close. Stuart leaned in and whispered in her ear again. "Finish the story, please." Elizabeth continued.

"We would be fucking each other hard, his hips rising up to meet me at every thrust, his hands helping to drive me down onto him. He'd suddenly push me to the side and then kneel behind me. Lifting me by the waist until I am on all fours, he'd slam his monster cock back into me and begins to pound me from behind, the angle putting even more pressure on my G-spot. I'd look over my shoulder and tell him to cum inside me - to fill me up. He'd roar and increases his speed. I'd feel him explode, coating my insides with his jizz. I'd scream his name as I cum, unable to hold back."

Stuart's actions on her clit had got her right to the precipice, her pussy felt like fire, even underwater. His left hand snaked into her bikini top and he started playing with her nipple - twisting and pinching in an erotic way. He breathed into her ear. "Say his name." Elizabeth shook her head, denying him. He tweaked her nipple harder. "Say it, say the name of the young buck fucking you."

Elizbeth cried out. "DEEEEVOOONNNN!!" She came hard, Stuart's actions and demands to say Devon's name sending her over the edge. She practically collapsed backwards into his arms, which he wrapped around her to hold her up.

After Elizabeth recovered, she practically dragged Stuart from the water. They picked up their towels, Stuart doing his best to hide his erection, and headed back to the hotel, almost running. They passed Devon and his friends on the way, Devon waving at them as they passed.

Elizabeth winked and blew him a kiss, giggling like a school girl as she did. As they were making there way back to the hotel, Elizabeth's phone rang. Looking at the screen, she saw Jayne's picture show up. Answering the call, she chatted to her best friend as they walked. They made it back to the hotel and entered an elevator. After another guest exited on the second floor, Stuart tried to attack Elizabeth, his mouth going for her neck and his hands to her breasts. Elizabeth fought him, mouthing an apology to her husband as she talked on her phone. Stuart couldn't believe he was being cock blocked by someone halfway around the world.

When they entered their suite, Elizabeth headed straight to the bedroom, a sign that she needed to talk to Jayne in private. Stuart puttered around for a few minutes, having a beer and checking his emails. After about fifteen minutes, he quietly entered the bedroom. He found Elizabeth lying on the bed, still in her bikini, legs dangling over the edge. Her phone was on speaker phone, resting on her chest. Jayne's voice could be heard loud and clear, echoing through the room.

He heard Jayne's voice come from the phone's speaker: "It was so nice, and he was SO hot. I was very wary cause our kids go to school together and it will be awkward if it doesn't go well, but we have so much in common."

Elizabeth propped herself up on her elbows, looking at her husband, who was eyeing like an animal eyes it's prey. "So, the date went well? Where did he take you?" She raised her eyebrows at Stuart, who shrugged and made a lewd gesture with his fingers and mouth. Elizabeth shook her head and smiled.

Jayne said, "We started at a bar and had a couple of drinks. We really hit it off and decided to grab something small to eat and walk along the shore. We walked and talked for AGES and ended up at the end of the pier and he kissed me. Fuck, he is a good kisser. So, we kissed for a bit and I told him I wanted him to come home with me. He was hesitant at first, he said he was worried about moving too fast. I thought 'fuck this' and I put my hand in his pants and kissed him again."

Stuart's eyes got wider, listening to Jayne speak. Elizabeth opened her mouth to say something but Stuart shook his head and put a finger to his mouth. Elizabeth closed hers.

"Twenty minutes later we were back at my place. I am so glad I took the kids to my Mum's. We barely made it through the door before we were stripping. God, he has a great body. We were naked in the lounge room and he lifted me up. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and guided him down the hall to my room. He laid me on the bed and we kissed some more before he started kissing his way down my body. I almost cried when he went down on me, it had been so long! He was SOOO good at it."

Stuart was now standing directly in front of Elizabeth, in between her feet. Jayne continued with her recount of her date.

Jayne said, "I came twice on his face - sorry for the details babe but I just have to tell someone before I burst!"

Stuart dropped to his knees, his hands on the inside of Elizabeth's thighs. He leant his head forward and kissed her crotch through her bikini.

Jayne continued on the phone, "I then sucked his dick for a while before he told me he had to fuck me. His cock was so nice - amazing size and very pretty as far as cocks go. Anyway, boy does he know what he is doing. We did it in so many positions - the guy has the stamina of a marathon runner. God it felt good to get some dick in me."

Elizabeth reached down and pulled her bikini to the side, her moist pussy on display. She threw her head back and stifled a moan as Stuart latched straight onto her clit, sucking it. She collapsed backwards on the bed, lifting her legs and draping them over her husband's shoulders.

Jayne continued, "We went so many times that night. We did it in the shower, he bent me over the kitchen bench when we got up to have some ice cream, he ate me out on the couch. He just didn't go soft - he was hard the whole night."

Elizabeth was getting close, her thighs clamping down on Stuart's ears. She was doing her best to control her moans and breathing, to not let Jayne know what was happening. That went out the window when Stuart stood suddenly and flipped her over onto her stomach. Her phone bounced onto the bed as Stuart dragged her towards him by the hips. Standing, he lined up and plunged his cock into her to the hilt, driving himself home. She moaned loudly, unable to contain it.

"Are you ok babe? Babe?" Jayne's voice sounded worried. Elizabeth tried to reach her phone but Stuart was pounding her too hard - she had to hold onto the bed to stop from being shunted off.

"Elizabeth? Are you alright?" Jayne called out, her voice loud over the phone's speaker.

Stuart picked up the phone. He touched the screen and all of a sudden, Jayne's face appeared. Stuart smiled at Jayne's quizzical look. He kept pounding his wife.

"Hey Jayney, sorry, she can't come to the phone at the moment. She is a little pre-occupied."

He pressed another button to switch the camera. On the screen, Jayne's mouth dropped. Stuart could see the view Jayne was seeing on screen - Elizabeth's back and shoulders, rocking back and forward as Stuart slammed his cock into her.

Elizabeth looked over her shoulder and saw the phone. She smiled, too turned on to care. Stuart then turned the phone downwards, pointing it towards where their bodies met, giving Jayne a great view of Elizabeth's ass, just as Elizabeth let out a loud moan.

A loud laugh rang out across the room. "Haha right-o! Enjoy yourselves. Call me back later."

Stuart hung up the call and tossed the phone across the bed. Refocusing on the task in front of him, he picked up the pace, frantically ramming his cock in and out of his wife.

Stuart pulled out and rolled Elizabeth over again. Thrusting back into her, he leaned over and kissed her, letting her taste her own pussy juices from his mouth. The change in angle in her pussy set Elizabeth off for the second time in the day, her fingers scratching at his back and her thighs quivering.

Stuart howled, unleashing his seed into her, his whole-body quaking. He collapsed on top of her, panting and sweating. He rolled over once as he caught his breath. He reached under his back and pulled out Elizabeth's phone and tossed it too her. "You should probably call Jayne back."

To be continued...

12