The Triskele Consort Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drew her ankles together, pulling her slender little legs out straight, then twisted one ankle over the other to quickly turn her onto her belly. Placing the soles of her feet flat against each other, then gripping them in one hand, I pushed her trapped feet upwards, bending her knees tightly so her bottom lifted off the bed, her beautiful pink sex lips nicely presented between her wide spread thighs. My tongue slid slowly across the sweet curves of her little ass as I teased her swollen sex lips with the tips of my claws, her vulva lifting higher from the bed as my own inner labia began to throb with need.

I released my grip on her dainty little feet, enough of the Pleasure imp's training still there for her to keep them pressed tightly together. My claws gripped the cheeks of her ass as I slid my flattened tongue against her sex lips, wriggling it to flatten the plump little folds against her body, opening her out wide, then pressing my tongue tip against her swollen pleasure button. Her hips bucked, pushing her bottom against the tips of my claws, bringing sweet gasps of pleasure-pain bursting from her lips even as she moaned with delight, the nodules on my tongue rubbing against her inner labia as it slid back and forth over her juicy sex lips, my tongue tip sending pulses of pleasure into her nubbin with every stroke.

I kept her trapped between pleasure and pain, my tongue making her squeal and pant with delight, my claws making her gasp aloud whenever she bucked her hips against the pleasure building in her sex, as their sharp points pressed into her drum tight bottom Gradually the bucking and jolting of her hips became involuntary as her pleasure and lust became uncontrollable, my claw tips breaking the skin of her bottom a little as she thrashed in orgasm, screaming in delight, her body spraying my taste buds with wonderfully hot, salty and tangy juices. I licked the little points of blood on her bum before I jumped onto the bed and moved over her, my tail flicking as I kissed and licked her neck affectionately. She rolled over beneath me, guiding my mouth to her stone hard nipples. I rubbed them vigorously with my tongue and nipped them with my teeth, until she pulled me down on top of her, kissing me deeply, her tongue wriggling against mine.

"That was amazing!" the Pleasure imp beneath me finally said, gasping, in a voice that now sounded far more like Felis's than mine now. "Your body's lust is like...like..."

"...a living thing?" I asked.

"Yes!" she replied. "It took control of me, swept my will away!"

"Now you understand why I fear my lust so much?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, "Without control over your desire, you could become just a living pleasure toy!"

The Pleasure imp now slid out from under me and knelt at my side on the bed, as Lara sipped champagne and continued watching us. Her slender fingers slowly rubbed the fur between my shoulders, her nails pressed hard against my golden skin. The sensation of sharp points against my skin moved slowly down my back towards my tail, which was now reflexively curling as a soft purring noise rose from my throat. Her nails continued to trace up and down my back, from the root of my tail to the back of my neck, until I almost unconsciously folded my upper limbs beneath me to lift my bottom in the air, the funnel of flesh formed by my swollen sex lips now throbbing deeply and intensely as I began to make the long meowing sound of a pussycat in heat!

The fingers of one of her hands now bunched and pressed against the base of my tail, beginning a strong pumping movement that almost immediately started deep muscular contractions within my abdomen, the purring from my throat getting louder as I opened my mouth wide, gasping softly at the pleasure growing within my belly. My bottom lifted higher, my head turning to one side as I rested my cheek on the bed, her fingers pumping the base of my tail harder as my vaginal walls convulsed, the fingertips of her other hand wriggling into the fleshy funnel formed by my now almost painfully hard sex lips. Inside my belly began to contract in waves of pleasure as her fingers slid within me to the knuckles, my cat's body drawing her little hand inside me as I panted and squirmed with delight.

Her hand twisted from side as she maintained the pressure, until it was completely inside my belly, to her wrist. My vaginal walls squeezed tightly as she spread her fingers against them and slowly turned her hand. I yowled in deep climax, my bottom and thighs jolting wildly, when she closed her hand into a fist, turning it within my belly throughout. She slowly withdrew her hand as I pushed up on my forelimbs, still gasping and purring, before sliding beneath me, on her back. She squeezed my breasts tightly together until the nipples were pressed together, bringing moans from my lips at the deep tension in the glands, then clamped her mouth hard on my stone hard teats, biting so hard that I grunted in sweet pleasure-pain, a deep drawing sensation radiating through my breasts as she sucked deeply on my nipples, much harder than I ever had for her when in my own body.

I suddenly found myself with my own mouth clamped on Felis's nipples as she mewled with pleasure above me. Lara stood beside the bed, the collar Felis had been wearing in her hand.

"I think you've both been wearing the collars for long enough this evening!" she said, smiling." I get the impression that you've each learned something about the other."

I looked up at Felis, who was grinning at me wickedly!

"I'd never have guessed, Felis!" I said, smiling. "Why didn't you tell me before now?"

"I couldn't find a way to explain! I needed to demonstrate!" she replied, laughing. "It's our secret, though, please?" she added.

"Of course! And the sucking..." I continued.

"When one has had three kittens chewing on those," she answered, "they need a LOT more stimulation!"

In the discipline room, Lara and Felis mummified me for the night, the leather bandages again wrapping me tightly. Felis rubbed the crown of the long heavy cockstem slowly against my already wet and slippery sex lips, making me moan softly and buck my hips, the wrappings tightening on my body in response.

"I will be beside you all night, Linzi." she said, reassuringly. "If you are in any difficulty, let me know immediately."

She gradually pushed the long crystal cockshaft fully inside my belly, smiling at my little sigh of pleasure as my vaginal walls distended to accommodate its unyielding curve, making sure my sex lips were pressed into the recesses on the base properly, before helping Lara complete the wrapping process with the wider bandage, immobilising me completely. The breeding mask was then locked around my head, without resistance now as I had gotten used to the enclosed, almost claustrophobic sensation it had produced in me the first few times that I had worn it. My two tormentors carried me to the leather cushion and settled my bandaged body upon it. The bed didn't creak this time; instead I felt Felis's fingers stroke my right upper limb gently to let me know she was lying right beside me.

The dildo began its cycle of pleasure and painful frustration as I wriggled on my cushion, trying at first to relax my pussy and ignore the deeply pleasurable pulses and quivering vibrations. But the serpent's coils soon began to contract and flex within my vagina, its tail flicking at my sphincter, my belly fluttering as my hips rose and fell, bearing down on the thick shaft as it sent delicious tremors of pleasure rippling through my vaginal muscles. My orgasm was close, the sphere of pleasure inside me expanding rapidly, when the stinging shocks began instead, my bottom bouncing on the leather beneath me as I screamed in frustration, my pleasure cruelly denied me as my love lips and nubbin throbbed painfully instead, my belly clamping as the shocks radiated from the shaft of the dildo into my pussy walls.

I mewled and sobbed for a few moments until the pulses and vibrations began anew, varying in frequency but still strong and delightful, moaning with pleasure as my muscles began to squeeze on the solid cockshaft within me again. But the lust-snake was clever, since it was indeed part of me! My vaginal walls began to grip the heavy stem of the dildo tightly, my teeth grinding a little as the pulses of pleasure became steadily more intense, the vibrations stronger. My moans of delight became a continuous keening sound as my belly quivered, my bum lifted slightly from the cushion due to the tension in my muscles. I braced myself as the pulsing and vibrating of the dildo peaked, keeping my muscles rigid, tightening my intimate grip on the long thick cockstem, then squealed at the pain as the waves of deep stinging shocks began to form at the base of the device before travelling along its length deep inside my belly; I kept my vagina clamped on the smooth shaft for as long as I could before the pain finally overwhelmed me, my back arching painfully as my hips jolted, until the shocks finally eased and the cycle of pleasure started over. But I grunted in satisfaction this time instead of sobbing with frustration.

Several hours passed as I trained my body to maintain a strong grip on the long smooth cockshaft as its shocks rippled through my tender little love funnel into my belly. At last I could bear the entire pain cycle from beginning to end, until the delightful stimulation began anew. I began to squeeze and relax my vaginal muscles slowly, matching the rhythm of the pulses and vibrations, my body now working in harmony with the serpent, sighing and moaning as the delicious throbbing of Lara's device stoked the furnace of pleasure within my tight little belly. I focused on maintaining the timing of my contractions as the cockstem's pulse and vibration cycle reached its full intensity, my body on the edge of release as the dildo suddenly switched to delivering tormenting, stinging shocks from its base to the tip of the broad crown deep inside me. I squeezed my vagina tight on the dildo, beginning to savour the pain, enjoying the deeply prickling sensation.

Several cycles of pleasure and pain later, but much sooner than I had expected, rather than quelling and forestalling my climax, the pleasure continued to swell inside my belly as the shocks from Lara's toy began to sting the muscles of my pussy, my vaginal walls clamping tight on the full length of the thick shaft until the painful, throbbing shocks stimulated my inner muscles into the spontaneous contractions of climax, the pleasure swelling in my belly and expanding to bring my tightly wrapped body to writhing release, my bottom bouncing on the leather cushion now as my hips and belly jolted in orgasm, a long muffled squeal of delight filling the slave breeding mask as the lesser Demon defeated the hu-man girl's efforts to control her. Not that the human part of me cared at that moment! I was now truly the Pleasure imp, hu-man and Demon together, squealing and gasping with joy at my pain-induced climax, tightening my belly harder than ever on the heavy throbbing phallus as the pleasure stimulation began again, drawing the base tighter against the intimate folds of my vulva to intensify both the delight and the torment that it gave me, my cries of release becoming deeper and deeper screams of ecstasy with every cycle.

Being the caring and attentive friend that she was, it wasn't long at all before Felis realised that the device wasn't denying me release any longer! I was sighing and panting from my fifth orgasm when I felt the thick bandages around my calves and thighs separating. I groaned with disappointment as the long dildo slid from my pussy, but eager to feel a stranger's rigid cockflesh take its place as I spread my legs wide and lifted my hips in anticipation. But no anonymous sexual partner joined me on the cushion, instead the mask was removed and I blinked as I looked up at Lara and Felis. I grinned at Lara lasciviously, licking my lips.

"Am I to suck cock this time, Lara?" I asked. "Won't they recognise me?"

"You have beaten the device, Linzi. You truly ARE a Pleasure imp!" Lara replied, laughing. "Would it even BE humiliation for you to feel an unknown Tribute's cock filling you up now?"

"No!" I answered, laughing. But I suddenly squeezed my eyes tightly shut as the realisation hit me!

"The lesser Demon is winning, isn't she?" I asked, beginning to sob softly. "She's taking control of me altogether!"

"It does seem that way, Linzi." Felis said quietly.

"Your attempts to gain control over her appear to be having the reverse effect," Lara explained, "she's enjoying herself, and toying with the hu-man girl while she does so!"

"So now what do I do?" I asked plaintively!