All Comments on 'The Trouble with Roommates'

by NotHemingway

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The context was different and that's a good thing. I don't think I like any of the characters though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actively dislike all three of them.

HairryWCHairryWCover 2 years ago

Interesting concept. Chris seemed awfully needy, I think I would make both guys confident and strong, but maybe different sexually, or in the way they relate to her, one gentle, the other more aggressive. I don't think either guy would have let things drop there, I think they both would have continued to pursue her and make it harder for her to make a decision. Anyway, that's just what I think. I enjoyed it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You made an intriguing start and left us wanting for an ending but left hanging. Not good form at all!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was building up pretty good then seemed like you wanted it to end. Like turning in a writing assignment late to school

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you told a nice story, realistic in it's situations. And to the uncomplimentary commenters may I say, Fair warning was given, I feel like this could be part of an ongoing story...

And her NOT giving it up to the roommate seems natural as well, since he isn't her boyfriend, he just saw her naked accidentally and also started something that led to the couple into breaking up. Probably falsely by his own admission, so the revenge sex angle isn't just going to be automatic. Use this as an opening to the ongoing story of The Sexual Emancipation of Adrienne.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNotHemingway@NotHemingway
I write for a living, although not fiction. I enjoy stories where the eroticism flows from the narrative, and the specifics are left to one's imagination. I am often accused of being short on descriptions of sex acts, but I'm trying to do better in that regard. All comments...

story TAGS