The Truth About Us Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed another finger inside of her, stretching her tight hole even more and causing her to moan out in a single, long and drawn-out breath. She had never touched herself quite like this before. Sure she had masturbated plenty of times when the others were away and even when they were just on the other side of the room. Lilli always took care to be quiet in her self pleasing, gently caressing her clit until orgasm out of the earshot and scent of her family members. That was what made the bathroom such a good, private place to masturbate. She wanted to remain quiet even now, knowing the rest of the house is out in the woods preparing for the evening ritual. That wasn't going to be the case this time, as this orgasm was something of a landmark for her. Lilli was going to be loud. She wanted to scream without care of anyone being home. Even if Elle, Luna, or any of the other girls came home right then and there it simply didn't matter to her. If someone heard her cries of pleasure, she wasn't going to be sorry. It was coming from excitement that went beyond primitive lust and came from genuine admiration and attraction.

Lilli started pumping her wrist more vigorously into her hungry cunt. She let out another gasp and moan as her whole body started to rock in the water. She felt her orgasm coming hard and swift as she forced a third finger into her already tight hole. "Oh! Mmm, yes!" she cried out in pleasure as she felt her body release in an explosive orgasm.

The release of energy caused the whole room to shift in its atmosphere. A wind pushed through the steamy air and relit the candles. The water splashed up violently as her reddish-black wings emerged from her back. Her eyes glowed a bright golden yellow, her skin shifted to its true color of blood red, and her claws extended from her fingers and toes. She gasped and fell back into the water as her scaly tail rose up between her legs. Spikes grew from her elbows, knees, and spine. Curled horns emerged from her forehead and curled like a ram. She gasped as her elongated tongue caressed her sharp teeth. Finally she was released from her human form. It was liberating in a way. It was her true self, after all, and it was elated to feel the euphoric sensations.

She sat back into the water and sank down more, breathing heavily and moaning, not caring to the fact she just splashed water outside of the tub. She didn't have to work hard to clean that up. It wasn't over yet for her body. Her mind was still fixated on the idea of being fucked by such a fine specimen as her dreamy school partner that the one orgasm just simply wasn't enough. She knew she was going to need more release. She slowly sat upward and turned her body around, pressing her breasts up against the side of the tub as she laid one cheek on her arm. She continued to rub herself in the new position as she imagined Aldous's hands grasping her ass cheeks and rubbing his cock over her lips. She bit her lip and decidedly moved her other arm around so she could spread open her ass cheeks and used her tail to help stimulate her engorged clitoris. The soap ran down her crack as she felt a strong need to play with her asshole. It was as if three fingers just wasn't enough to give her the maximum amount of pleasure she needed to get over how horny she was.

She pushed her ass upwards out of the water and pressed her cheek against the side of the tub. She rubbed over her asshole, taint, and pussy as she curiously explored the variety of ways in which she could derive pleasure from her body. At this point, Lilli wasn't even sure if she liked the stimulation, but she knew it was an extra form of touching, one she had never braved to do before. After all, being a good human woman never lent to the fact that she could find any sort of pleasure or stimulation from anything but her single womanly part. She wasn't a good human woman right now. Right now she was what he always had been intended, a succubus. She started imagining Aldous pushing his thick hard cock into her tight pussy hole as she continued to pump herself, all the while stimulating the rim of her asshole as he might would if he were back there. It was the insane craving that she often worried about feeling. Here she let loose because in the bathroom, she was in control.

Before too long, Lilli decided to push one finger inside her asshole. She gasped at the pop and moaned immediately from the strong burning pleasure derived from the feeling. "Oh yes, just like that baby," she moaned with delight.

Lilli pumped in and out with both hands, ravaging her lower body as the stimulation felt like a flow of ecstasy that washed over her whole self. She cooed more and more as the water started to lower from how often she rocked and created waves that would splash up and over the edge of the tub. She felt another heavy orgasm coming her way as she bit her lip and moaned, standing up straight in the water and pushing her clit out to rub furiously. She gasped in ecstasy as her legs nearly gave way and her knees buckled. Her wings spread as wide as they could to help her keep balance. She came again, hard. The whole of her legs and thighs shook violently as she fell down on her knees again and laid herself against the side of the tub. She breathed out heavily as the warm water was starting to cool from how long she had been in there.

She laid her body out on the side of the tub and breathed out hard. She cooed and moaned as the orgasm slowly faded and her body remained tense from the insane amount of pleasure she gave herself. Then there was a loud scrapping on the window. Lilli's face blushed as she knew that meant someone heard her. All of a sudden, it was something she miraculously cared about again. She stumbled wet and naked out of the tub and grabbed her necklace mid-fall, splatting on the floor with a loud thud. "Lilireth, I'm glad you're in the spirit but you're needed outside," came the voice of Elle, the coven leader.

"I-I'm coming!" Lilli called to her.

The air shifted yet again as the candles lit the room up as bright as the morning sun. Lilli sighed as she looked up to see the curtains pulled back by magic and see Elle, still in human form aside from her wings and horns, flying outside the window. She was still dressed in her businesswoman's apparel of a blouse and pencil skirt. The sultry blonde pushed up on her glasses and smirked. "Come my dear," she said. "No need to get dressed. Your sisters are waiting."

Chapter 3

Aldous sat on his bed alone in the dorm, checking his phone. He didn't want to seem like a desperate individual clamoring to get the attention of this girl, but the butterflies in his heart urged him to finally text. 'Can I see you tomorrow?' he texted. He looked at the message on his phone for a long time, unsure if he wanted to actually send it. That was when the door opened, startling Aldous as he dropped the phone and hit send. In walked Thomas, his roommate, whistling happily to themself. Thomas was a non-binary, masculine presenting close friend of Aldous who has been his roommate and fellow classmate for years. "Jesus! You startled me!" said Aldous.

"Hm?" said Thomas as they pulled out their headphones, having not realized how loudly they entered the room. "Hey buddy! Wassup?"

Aldous sighed and smiled at them, wanting to tell them everything about the day. That was when he realized what just happened. He looked down at his phone to see the message had sent and his heart dropped. "Oh... shit," he muttered out loud.

"Well, that's a reaction," laughed Thomas as they put their stuff down by their bed. "What's wrong?"

"I uh, accidentally texted this girl I got paired up with in class today about seeing her tomorrow," said Aldous.

Thomas blinked. "And?"

"I just met her! I don't want to seem desperate, you know?" said Aldous.

"Did you guys hit it off or something?" Thomas asked.

Aldous looked at them for several seconds and pondered the depth of that question. He couldn't deny that there was definitely some sort of spark between him and Lilli. Maybe Thomas was right and there was something that happened on their first meeting. Lilli seemed very interested in him, after all. "Well, yeah, I guess we did get along really well," he said.

"Then there is nothing to worry about!" laughed Thomas. "Now, Francesca will be here in about thirty minutes. You want to order pizza and watch The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly?"

"Wait, she hasn't seen that movie?" Aldous gasped. "Jesus. Teach that girl some culture! I'm in!"

The both of them laughed. That was when Aldous's phone went off with a text message. He jumped and looked at it as his heart nearly exploded. 'I'd love to.' Lilli responded. A second text followed. 'My place?'

Aldous looked at it then looked at Thomas. "Hey dude, uhm, she actually, I think, is inviting me over."

"Really?" gasped Thomas. "When?"

"Tomorrow," said Aldous.

"And you're going, right?" asked Thomas.

"What about that party we were all going to?" asked Aldous.

"Pfft, it's just a party," they said with a laugh. "I mean, I'll be with Francesca so it's all okay."

"You two are hitting it off pretty well then," chuckled Aldous. He held up his phone curiously. "Any advice for...?"

"For...? What? Oh, your 'date'?" Thomas said, surprised. "Well, I er, I haven't really gone that far yet with Francesca to answer that."

"Really? You two have been together for a month," Aldous said, shocked to hear Thomas imply they hadn't done much with their girlfriend.

"Hey, you know, I'm just trying to take it slow," said Thomas. "It's not everyday you meet a girl like her that is perfect and also accepts you for being who you are."

Aldous smiled at them and nodded. "Well, take it slow and don't be afraid to be yourself," said Aldous. "That's what she likes about you."

"I think I could flip that advice right back at you," laughed Thomas.

Aldous thought about that for a moment and sighed with a nod. They were right. It was good advice. He looked down at the text message from his phone and let out another, happier sigh. "You know what Thomas? I think you're right."

***

The ritual that night went off without a hitch as Elle stood in the middle of a circle of succubi, her wings spread wide and a grin on her face. The flames from a bonfire ignited beneath her feet as she stood naked on top of the flames. The fire was a representation of cleansing for the demon bodies. The other girls of the house each took turns stepping into the flame in full demon form, washing the burning ashes over their bodies and cleansing them of impurities. It certainly wasn't a typical night for most college students. Lilli was next after the coven leader as she stepped into the fires and felt her red skin absorb the heat. She was naked except for the necklace she refused to take back off again. Luna watched in her full form, looking very similar to Lilli as a demon beyond having a bluish-purple color to her seductive skin and naturally icey blue eyes.

She heard the sound of a phone go off in one of the pockets of clothes discarded by the tree. Always the curious one, she sought out the phone. Normally they would be turned off at this time for the sake of the ritual. She found it, seeing it was Lilli's phone left in her discarded purse. 'Can I see you tomorrow?' the text message read. Luna couldn't help but smirk devilishly at the name. Aldous. A boy's name. She looked back at Lilli who was finishing up her cleansing in the fire. She decided to leave a response for him. 'I'd love to,' she texted. 'My place?'

"Oh you devil," she said, chuckling to herself.

She quickly hid the phone and returned to the line as it was her turn to cleanse in the fire. Elle watched Lilli step out and held out her arms to her. "There, do you feel better?" she asked.

Lilli sighed and nodded. "I do," she said as she rubbed over the necklace.

Elle twisted her lips in discontent. "For as long as you wear that thing and deny yourself of your full power, you will never know the rejuvenating benefits of ritual by fire."

"I know enough," said Lilli. "I just want to keep my life as a human separate from this one a little longer."

"Lilireth," said Elle as she cupped her hands on the young demoness's cheeks. "You will never be truly happy if you reject what you are."

"I'm not happy with these sadistic urges!" said Lilli with an exasperated sigh. "I just... I don't want to hurt people."

"Lilli..." Elle sighed.

"And that is why you will eventually wither into nothing," sneered Luna as she approached Lilli from behind, brushing off embers from the flame. She grabbed Lilli's arms and pulled her in, hissing into her ear. "Why waste the flames of rejuvenation on someone uninterested in her own kind?"

Lilli pushed Luna off of her and batted her away with her wing. "Mind your business," she said. "Not everyone is as heartless as you, you know."

"Oh, right in my nonexistent feelings," Luna mocked.

"Girls, enough," commanded Elle. There was a sudden shift in the wind as she noticed a shadow out of the corner of her eye. She paused and sighed, looking back at the two girls. "Lilli, despite what you think, there are needs to our kind beyond what you call sadistic urges. My worry is your ability to survive. That is all."

She then excused herself from the conversation, headed off toward the wood closer to the home. Lilli stood there and sighed, looking down at herself. Luna shook her head and scoffed. "Always trying to pretend to be something you're not," she said. "Lilith would be disgusted."

"Why? Because I defy the teachings of an ancient and archaic way of thinking?" Lilli retorted back. "We're just one little coven. Lilith probably doesn't give a damn about any of us."

"Maybe we're just a little coven, but that will change soon," said Luna. "After tonight's ritual, many of us are matured enough to start seeking additional sources of power."

"I don't want to hear about it," said Lilli.

"Of course you don't," said Luna with a scoff. "I've not killed anyone and consumed their essence yet, but if the opportunity comes my way you better believe I will revel in it. I am not going to deny what I truly am, and neither should you! We're predators and humans are the prey! You're so god damned sentimental. Believe it or not, I do care about you enough not to want you to be the reason the coven is held back. You and that damn necklace."

"That's enough, Luna," said Lilli. "I already know your opinion and everyone else's. Let me do things my way and you can do what you want. Just know I'll judge, but I'll keep my mouth shut."

"Fine," said Luna. "Oh, by the way. You left your phone on during the ritual. Look sharp for that date with whoever this Aldous boy is tomorrow night."

"W-wait what?" Lilli gasped.

She quickly ran across the open grove to the pile of clothes to find her phone, all the while Elle looked back from a distance as she approached the house. She could sense a familiar presence as a shadow loomed out from around the home. "Another successful cleansing ritual," came a sultry, cryptic voice. "Look at you. Raising these girls to become strong young women. I was always under the impression the fires were meant to cleanse them of their sins when consuming souls of the living."

"As usual, you always have had a narrow view of our kind," said Elle as she looked into the darkness. Out stepped a tall blonde woman with strong Germanic features. She was dressed andrognous in a fine suit. Her milky white skin and supernatural glow to her blue eyes made her an imposing creature to stand before. "What do you want, Hilda?"

Hilda smirked, revealing her vampire teeth. "Must you always sound so cruel towards me?" she asked. "I came to see you, of course."

"Why?" said Elle as she crossed her arms.

"My dear," said Hilda with a cruel chuckle. "Let's not pretend you don't know the answer. Even in the undead need to feel life, and you've always been my favorite. Or are my contributions to protect you and your girls in this house not enough for you to at least smile when you see me?"

"You've turned your wealth into a cruel tool against me," said Elle.

Hilda chuckled as she reached out and cupped her cold fingers on Elle's cheeks all the while looking down at her naked demon body. "Oh Elevir..." she cooed. "Shut up."

As it often turned when Hilda came to visit, Elle could be heard even through walls, screaming as she clenched her hands tightly on the bedsheets. Hilda held her down, swinging her whipping blade back and forth, slapping the hot skinned demoness with the blunt end against her back like a whip. Elle buried her face into the pillows as tears welled from her eyes after each slap. Hilda felt an overwhelming arousal from the amount of pain she inflicted on the head mother of the coven, knowing full well the succubus elder was an addict for such rough play. She thrusted her slender, naked body against Elle's leg as her other hand was freely exploring the depths of her pussy, forcibly finger fucking her wetness, her thumb pushing into Elle's asshole with each thrust. Elle could feel her dominator straddling her leg with strong, tightened thighs and unnatural vampiric strength. Hilda rubbed her throbbing clit along the soft, smooth arch of the back of Elle's knee as she slapped her once more with the blunt end of the sword.

Elle reluctantly pushed back on Hilda's hand as the tip of her fingers punched her cervix and she gushed with cum. It only served to make her slicker as Hilda stared down Elle's bruised back before stepping off her leg and grabbing her scaly tail. She pushed her foot up against Elle's cunt as she pulled aggressively on the tail. "You're such a slut, look at you," Hilda laughed as her toes exposed more fluids gushing from Elle's wetness. "Turn around."

Her words were cold and demanding as she turned Elle on to her back. Tears ran down her face as she looked up at Hilda and held out her hands. "W-wait, wait," she muttered as Hilda got down on top of her.

Hilda tossed the sword aside as she grabbed up Elle's leg and held it up into the air, crossing her legs against hers as they pressed their pussy lips together. Hilda winced with a cooing pleasure as she started to vigorously grind her body against Elle. Elle whimpered in pain as she pushed back, the look on her face speaking for her defeat as she grabbed the blankets of the bed and writhed about. "You asked me to wait," said Hilda with a smirk as she leaned down and grabbed hold of Elle's neck and lightly squeezed Elle looked at her and gasped as she continued to struggle against Hilda's forceful scissoring against her wet, throbbing lips. Elle bit her lip as she looked up at Hilda with dread in her eyes. She was losing air and her face was flushing slowly through each whimpering moan she let escape. Hilda licked her lips. "Are you sorry now?"

Elle nodded profusely as Hilda let go and allowed the poor demoness a chance to breathe. Hilda started rubbing along her slim leg, down her thigh and up to her breasts, and squeezed. Her eyes sharpened as she glared down at Elle and her lips curled into a smirk. She pulled off of her as their juices intertwined from how hot and heavy their scissoring had become. Hilda was getting off more from the forceful pleasuring than anything else as she thought of more ways to make Elle serve her. She got up and stood over the submissive demoness as she took a moment to catch her breath as her body was so close to orgasm. Elle opened her eyes and stared up at Hilda's beautiful cunt as she watched her ex sit down over her face and she knew it was time to get to work. Elle lapped her tongue vigorously against Hilda's swollen wet lips, tasting her succulent pussy juices and moaning into her as Hilda took it slow to grind against her tongue and make her work for those tasty flavors.