The Truth About Us Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started rubbing her off and fingering her as Elle gasped and moaned in the closed tight space. It was getting harder for her to breathe easily now as he pushed his weight on to her and she surprisingly liked that. She gyrated her hips and thrusted her cunt up against the man's fingers as he rubbed her off, feeling her soft lips as they were soaked in her cum. The man's cock started to throb as he was drawing closer and closer to an orgasm in her mouth and Elle could sense it. She returned to cupping and playing with his balls as she started caressing them every which-a-way while also focusing her suction on the top half of his cock. The man started to convulse as he stood upwards, giving Elle some room to breathe out of her nose again as she inhaled slowly.

As she did, she felt a sudden ejaculation in her mouth as the main came hard. His hot seed sprayed into the back of her mouth and she was compelled to swallow it all without a second thought. She nearly choked, taking it down at first as the projectile was so hard and fast against the back of her mouth but eventually she found her rhythm while she stroked his balls and proceeded to milk out a hefty amount of cum from the unsuspecting student. He fell back against the window and looked at Elle as she wiped her mouth and looked down while he tucked away his cock. "T-there," she huffed.

Alec smirked as he started dressing himself, watching the hot succubi superior writhe in her own orgasm from his seed, her wings fluttering uncontrollably. "Have you ever heard of a soul bond?" said Alec. "It is an ancient belief that powerful souls were bound together through some higher form of fate woven into our genetic coding by the one who created all. Lucifer was once an angel before he fell, and now all of us who are damned under the eyes of God seek to become whole once more. That is, after all, why your species feed, why I crave power, or why vampires drink blood. We are missing the part of ourselves that belongs on the higher plane. This nephilim. He is undoubtedly connected with Lilireth. To rob her of such a treasure would be cruelty unknown to even the sunken kings of old."

"You speak like you're comparing me to those who committed mass genocide," said Elle.

"Not all life is equal," said Alec. "A thousand worthless souls will never amount that of a single nephilim. Not even a half-blooded. It will be worth your while to see to it your coven covets him."

Elle looked at him for several long seconds and sighed with a nod. "I understand, Alecsander... thank you."

The crack of dawn could be seen over the cityscape. "Night is escaping us," said Alec. "Now let me share with you a small concern I have. I have been watching you and your 'daughters'."

Elle looked at him rather surprised as she stood slowly and wiped her lips. "My girls? What about them?"

Alec looked at her and crossed his arms. "Have you had any concerns about the development of those who overindulge?" he asked with a very serious tone. "Luninor, for example...?"

Elle paused as she knew where he was going. If the warlock was alarmed enough to bring up the name of one of her daughters, it undoubtedly reflected on her leadership. "Luna..." she muttered. "Tell me, what concerns you?"

***

"A nephilim...?" Luna whispered as she looked at her cup of coffee, swirling it around with just her finger where no one else inside the small coffee pub could see. "What is Lilli trying to hide...?"

The sound of the bell rang and the door opened, causing Luna's eyes to drift upward and spotted the young man she was expecting to meet, a senior varsity student named Chris, as he made his way into the restaurant with a smile on his face as he spotted her. He was dressed sharply with rolled up long sleeves and a vest to match and sported fashionable pants that showed he was a man of style and fashion. Luna's eyes widened hopefully as she looked up at him and smiled. Chris's eyes met hers and he couldn't help but chuckle. "You're just as lovely a sight as your picture," he said as he sat down across from her.

Luna blushed. "You're too kind," she said with a heavy breath. Her heart was racing as she licked her lips. After having a kill just the night before, she had grown hungrier, sparked even more so by the fact she was jealous of Lilli and this mysterious boy she had met. "So you are Chris? Do you think you're ready to handle a girl like me?"

"I think I am," said Chris as he leaned forward and smirked at her. "After seeing your 'ad', as I would call it, I thought the two of us would be a perfect match. You seem to be into some pretty wild stuff, and I think I have just what you need. So long as we're being up front about everything."

Chris smirked as he looked at Luna up and down. She was quite a beautiful woman, and just his type. He was into what he liked to call 'freaky and freaking hot' and Luna fit that bill without looking trashy or overcompensating in her looks. He found her ad on a campus dating site and knew he had to jump on the ball to be her first 'customer'. "I'm all for being up front," said Luna. "In fact, I am even willing to show you just how willing I can be, if you're into the idea."

Chris nodded and opened his hands up and grinned. "I'm up for anything," he said with a chuckle before the both of them were interrupted by the waitress coming over to take their orders.

Chris ordered himself a coffee and sparked a casual conversation in front of the woman as Luna kicked off one of her sandals and moved her naked foot slowly up Chris's leg as he could feel all the blood rushing to his cock as it immediately became erect. Chris's face of excited intrigue told Luna all she needed to know as she smirked and moved her foot upwards. Chris felt it rub over his girthy meat as he looked down to see her beautiful painted toes softly caressing his package. Luna chuckled some. "You know, I really enjoy this type of casual conversation, Chris," she said slyly to him just as the waitress left, unassuming of their instant chemistry. "Just don't mind under the table."

Chris breathed out slowly as he tried to form a coherent sentence. All he could think about was Luna's foot as it rubbed up on his cock with such eagerness. Her toes clenched around the formation of his shaft on his pants as she stroked it slowly. Luna proceeded to strike up random casual conversation as the waitress came back over to serve him his drink. Chris said nothing as the waitress was still clueless to what was happening under the table. Luna used her toes to slowly unzip Chris's pants as he almost jumped in his seat. He startled the waitress as he quickly saved face. "Excuse me," he said. "Phone's on buzzer and it startled me."

Luna grinned as she put her foot back into her sandal and strapped it back up with a finger. "I'll be right back," she said as she winked at Chris.

She stood up and strutted her way to the back of the restaurant to the woman's bathroom. She watched to make sure Chris was looking as she motioned for him to follow her. Chris nodded as the waitress left and he casually made his way out of his seat. His heart was pounding with excitement as he was ready and willing to try out Luna's kinky sales pitch. He quickly walked towards the bathroom and stood near the woman's door. He rubbed around his collar and cleared his throat only to see the door swing open and Luna grab him by the lining of his pants and pull him into the small single person bathroom before anyone noticed.

"Whoa babe, what are you-" Chris began to speak but Luna was quick to press her hands firmly against his mouth and shush him.

She smirked a devilishly sly grin as her hand ran down the side of the door behind Chris and he could hear her lock it. Chris breathed out heavily as he watched her step back away from him and begin to sway her body sexually. "You knew something like this could happen," she whispered to him. She gestured again for him to keep quiet with a seductively little grin and wiggle of the shoulder before she slipped her hand down her navel and into her pants. She moved her skinny body like a wave in front of Chris as he found himself slowly reaching down and stroking his hard cock while staring at her. "Is this what you like?"

"You're goddamn right it is," said Chris quietly as he watched with exhilaration.

Luna bit her lip and nodded to him that she really wanted to see it. Chris breathed out and shrugged at this point. It had gone past the point of too far, and now Chris knew it was his time to accept being a part of whatever Luna wanted. He knew he was buying what she was selling before she did anything else. He slowly unzipped his pants as Luna started noticeably rubbing herself with her hand down her panties. She moaned some as she watched Chris slowly pull his cock out of his boxer briefs. She gasped at the size, having not truly noticed before how big he felt. She licked her lips and nodded for him to start stroking it in front of her. Chris nodded as he rubbed his hands along his shaft in a slow motion for her to watch. His precum was already glistening on top of his head as Luna took a step closer. She looked at Chris with a sly smile as she pulled her fingers up from her panties and sucked on them.

Chris watched as Luna slowly undid the buttons of her blouse to reveal the white lingerie bra that left little to the imagination underneath. She pushed her hands up on her breasts for him to stare at and appreciate their softness. She leaned extra close to Chris to where he could feel her hot breath on his lips. She grabbed his hands and guided them to her chest as Chris was more than happy to take hold of her. As he did, Luna kissed him hard and he slipped his hands under her bra and grasped a hold of her pointy, hard nipples. Luna moaned into Chris's mouth as he squeezed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him away from the door. The two walked back towards the counter of the restroom as Chris could feel his cock pressed against Luna's bare stomach.

Luna then pulled her arms back and leaned against the counter, her hands grasping Chris's cock tight. Chris clenched her breasts in surprise as he looked at her. Luna wore a devious smile as she looked back at him before slowly going down on him. Chris gasped in exasperation as he felt Luna's warm lips cup his head and suck off the salty sweet precum that had been milking out of him. Luna grasped Chris's pants and boxers and swiftly pulled them down to reveal his full package. She grasped her hands firmly on his testicles as she dropped her head deeper down on his cock. Chris groaned at the amazing sensation. Her tongue caressed his rigid shaft as she explored up and down the entirety of his cock.

Luna sucked hard on the well-endowed student, to the point he could hear her nearly gag herself as she went at it like a hungry animal getting overly excited about their first time. She caressed Chris's balls in her hand in such a way he could feel her milking his cock with more precum that she happily swallowed. Luna started going harder still as she was getting serious. She pushed Chris back towards the wall as she thrusted his cock down her throat vigorously. She grasped the lower end of his shaft with her hand as she paid special attention to his upper half. Chris writhed some in the overload of sensations as he could feel himself drawing closer to an orgasm. He didn't want to cum immediately and potentially lose out on performing for Luna. He thought he might have been falling in love.

Chris made an attempt at moving Luna up so he could take charge but she refused to budge from her position. Chris could see she was masturbating furiously through her pants with her free hand as the taste of his cock was more than enough for her. She gagged and deepthroated him as saliva dripped off his cock with each pull of her mouth. She used her hand on his cock to start twisting and using the lubrication to double the amount of pleasure that Chris felt. Chris practically danced in his shoes as he felt his whole body clenching up. He grasped at her hair and squeezed a ball of it in his hand, Luna enjoyed the enthusiasm as she moaned on his cock. She could feel it throbbing from the sensations and reaching a point that it will overload. She stroked his cock as she felt the hot liquid shoot through his cock and into her mouth.

Chris watched in shock and awe as Luna sucked hard on his cock to drink up his cum. He held back his desire to moan loudly as he watched her continue to stroke out over the last drop that she could lap up with her tongue. Her whole body arched as she gasped and moaned on to Chris's sore meat as she came hard in her panties to the point some of her juices dripped onto the bathroom floor. She absorbed a lot of his essence which caused her aura to glow, something a mere mortal could not see but she could. It was a small power jump by comparison to what Luna believed a nephilim could do for her. Chris gasped in surprise as he leaned back more against the wall. Luna stood up slowly as she pulled her perfect breasts back into her bra and rebuttoned her blouse. Chris looked at her in shock and awe as she licked her lips and kissed him on the cheek.

"Was that enough of a sales pitch for you, Christopher?" Luna asked as she breathed out heavily.

"Y-yes, so good," Chris muttered.

"It's a real shame though," said Luna as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled his body closer to her. "A man like you would never be able to compare..."

Chris raised a brow as he attempted to pull back and look at Luna. "Compare...? Hey!" he said, unable to resist her strength.

Luna opened her mouth wie and revealed her sharp teeth as she clamped them down on Chris's throat, crushing his windpipe before he could scream such as her species instinctively did before consuming their prey. Chris tried to scream but blood just spread from his throat into Luna's mouth. Her wings expanded behind her back as her eyes started to glow. Blood sprayed everywhere as Chris struggled to fight back. The sound of banging on the door drew the attention of the waitress who noticed the ordered coffee sitting untouched on the table. She raised a brow and walked toward the back curiously.

"God damn kids," she muttered. She knocked on the door several times. "Hey! What are you doing!? Get out of there!"

Everything went quiet. The door opened slowly and Luna stepped out and smiled, looking like just another typical young woman. "I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?" she asked.

The waitress blinked and looked at her as she looked into the empty bathroom. It was clean and completely empty of anyone else. "What was all that banging?" she asked.

Luna sighed and brushed back her hair. "I didn't hear anything," she said. "You look tired ma'am."

The sound of thunder rolled outside the window as a storm approached. Luna's eyes glowed hypnotically as the waitress blinked and nodded in agreement. Luna smirked as she walked past her, leaving her to stand there in front of an open door full of blood and a few traces of Chris scattered about. The waitress saw nothing and felt nothing as she stood there like a zombie, leaving Luna to swoop up her coffee and hurry out of the pub, sipping it and chuckling like the devilish demon she truly was.

***

Aldous woke up in a cold sweat. He gasped and sat up quickly in his bed. Thomas looked at him from where he was studying at his desk. "Hey man," they said. "Welcome back."

"Thomas," gasped Aldous. "I just had this crazy dream..."

"You seemed to have had a crazy night," said Thomas as they closed their study book. They pulled their chair around to Aldous's side of the room. "Tell me about it."

The sound of an approaching thunderstorm outside drew his attention for a moment as he remembered the visions that flashed in his mind at Lilli's house. "I was in a field of wheat... or some kind of golden grass," he said. "It felt... different. Like I wasn't on Earth, you know?"

"That's kind of wild," said Thomas.

"It felt real," said Aldous. He thought about what he saw with Luna and the whole experience with Elle. "Thomas... do you believe in the supernatural?"

"Strange question to ask," they said as they sat back curiously. "I do believe it was odd that the girl managed to bring you back here so easily. I helped her bring you to your bed but she seemed to have no problem moving you around. No offense but you're not a lightweight and she was a small thing."

"Lilli?" asked Aldous. He rubbed his head. "There is something wrong with the house she lives in. I don't exactly know what it is."

"Maybe you should talk to her about it," said Thomas. "I mean what's the worst that could happen right? You find out she has a few demons in her closet?"

Aldous rubbed his head and nodded at Thomas. "Yeah, I suppose you're right..."

"I know I am," said Thomas as they handed Aldous his phone. "Call her."

Aldous took up the phone and sighed nervously. He started dialing Lilli's number. It clicked as he heard a woman answer. "Hello?" spoke Elle. "Is this Aldous?"

"Yes ma'am, is Lilli there?" he asked.

Elle looked at Lilli who sat nervously on her bed, Elle standing before her with her necklace in hand. "She's a little under the weather," she said. "I am sorry my dear. I take full blame for what happened last night. The truth is I'm not that good of a cook and I am afraid I made you both sick."

Aldous blinked and looked at Thomas curiously. "Yeah...? No, no it's okay," he said. "I am not mad. It was just kind of crazy and I wanted to talk to her when she had the time."

"Give her a day or two, young man," said Elle as she rubbed Lilli's necklace in her hand. "I want her feeling like her true, authentic self before I let her out of my sight."

"Oh, okay ma'am," said Aldous. "Could you have her call me back?"

"Of course," said Elle. "Goodbye dear."

She hung up. Aldous looked at the phone rather surprised as Thomas could tell something wasn't right by the look on their friend's face. "She is lying," said Aldous.

"Really?" asked Thomas.

"I don't know how I know, but... I just do," said Aldous. He groaned and set the phone down. "Ugh, I need a cold shower and some time to think."

"Don't you have class in an hour?" asked Thomas.

"I do? Oh shit!" shouted Aldous. "How long have I been asleep? Where did the weekend go!?"

"Hey, I tried to wake you," said Thomas. "You were just acting like you were off in your own little world."

"Yeah, I felt like I was," said Aldous as he jumped out of bed. "Damn, and I have that film class today and Lilli won't be there... shit."

"Just take it easy," said Thomas. "Clean up and go to class. It's not like that project is due yet."

"Well, Thomas, when you're right you're right," said Aldous with a sigh as he grabbed a towel and his shower carrier to take to the public restroom.

"Yeah, I know," Thomas chuckled.

***

Back at the covenant home, Elle stood over Lilli with the necklace in hand. "So do you understand now why I am taking this from you?" she said to Lilli.

"Because you gave a warlock a blowjob and he said fate had special plans for me and Aldous," said Lilli through her teeth.

"Don't get smart with me," said Elle. "I love you like a daughter but I will slap the smart right out of your fucking mouth."

Lilli reeled back. "I'm sorry..."

Elle sighed and shook her head. "I already have one too many of you to worry about," she said. "The other girls are fine but you and Luna... on the headaches. If she saw anything that happened when that boy was here, who knows what would have happened."

Lilli looked down. "So because he is a nephilim, does that mean my attraction to him isn't genuine?" she asked as she held back a few tears. "Because all I wanted was to have something genuine. Oh my god... Elle, I don't want to hurt him. What if I hurt him? Please don't take my necklace away!"

1...45678...11