The Truth About Us Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matty clenched to the top of Luna's head with excitement as he witnessed the freedom of her magnificent breasts. He pulled her bra out of her shirt and could easily see the firm roundness of her boobs. He continued to admire her beautiful body as he pushed her head down firmly on top of his cock, thrusting upwards at the same time and gagging her at the throat. Luna gasped and moaned as her whole body tensed up from the sudden forced feeling of losing air. He now had his whole cock in hand and was jerking himself off to the hot and steamy display. Matty groaned intensely as his cock kept throbbing in her mouth from how desperately it wanted to feel more. His cock was big enough that he could completely close her windpipes with ease and choke her.

Luna pulled back just enough to gather some air as Matty writhed his crotch against her lips, digging the tip of his throbbing head against the back of her tongue as Luna controlled its pink tip within the folds of her limber mouth muscle. She rolled her tongue up and along the edges of his shaft and caressed the sensitive skin under the curved edge of his head. Aldous shivered as he watched Luna continue to pleasure her ex and felt his own meat twitching with exhilaration. Luna caressed Matty's balls gently even as she pulled out and licked up and down the firm stiffness of his meaty cock, kissing on his sensitive head and sucking on his foreskin every little instance as a loving and pleasing gesture.

"You're meat is so much better than the other men I've dated," she moaned to him. "I want you to howl for me, baby."

"I don't want to be that loud," said Matty with a huff. "Your sister is here with some guy from school."

Aldous was surprised this boy knew that as he never interacted with Matty in class, much less see him when they arrived. Possibly he saw them when they first came in or heard them come up the stairs, but it still struck him as odd as he refrained from doing anything inside of the bathroom while they were going at it. Luna could tell that Matty was drawing nearer as his cock started to throb more vigorously in her mouth. She cupped her fingers around his base and squeezed lightly as she rubbed over his balls and proceeded to work them for a good milking. "Give it all to me, baby," she said with excitement. "Give it to me like you used to."

She went back down and suckled hard. Matty's balls constricted tightly into his body as he felt a wave of cum explode into the back of Luna's mouth. Luna cooed with pleasure as she felt his hot liquid pour out into the back of her throat. She sucked harder and slower as she pulled back enough to taste some of the sweet saltiness and catch her breath all the same. The two then laid back on the love seat, out of breath as Luna laid on Matty's chest. Aldous breathed out nervously as he decided he didn't need to go anymore and just slipped out and back to Lilli before the situation became any more awkward.

"Huh, I wonder if he heard us?" said Matty, hearing Aldous hurry down the hall.

Luna licked her lips and looked at him. "I wonder," she whispered before baring her sharp fangs and suddenly lunging into Matty's neck. Matty gasped in horror as his eyes widened, feeling her succubus fangs puncture his vocal chords and filling his mouth with blood. Luna's wings emerged from her back as she ripped into Matty's throat like a wild dog. He watched as they spread open and blocked out the sunlight that snuck into the private room. He felt her tongue puncture his throat and lap up blood. Lilli revealed her true demon form in all its terrible glory as Matty died, choking on his blood and convulsing profusely. Luna dug her claws into his side as she started chanting, bringing the young man's soul essence from his body and into hers. Her eyes glowed with a terrible hue and she smirked devilishly. She sighed and laid her head back down on his bloody corpse. "Oh Matty... I was the best and last fuck you ever had..."

Aldous returned to Lilli's bedroom to see her sitting there with Elle. Elle, sensing what happened in the other room, knew she had to take precaution not to alarm this young man. Before Aldous could say anything, Elle stood and smirked nonchalantly. "I know you're here to study with Lilli, but I actually just started making dinner," she said. "I insist you come down and stay awhile. I like to get to know the young men my girls bring into this home."

"Oh, uh," Aldous looked surprised at Lilli who shrugged at him like there was nothing she could do to change this situation around. He was a gentleman though, so of course he wanted to be polite. "Well, yes, of course ma'am. I really appreciate the offer."

"Good," said Elle. "Now hurry down those stairs like your life depended on it."

Chapter 5

It was quite the extravagant meal Elle whipped up for just her, Lilli, and Aldous. The young man sat nervously in the chair across from Lilli at the oversized dining room table that filled out the whole room. He smiled at her, trying not to think about what he just saw upstairs as Elle could be heard humming in the kitchen. Lilli smiled at Aldous and lightly tapped his leg with her bare foot. "Hey," she said in a loud whisper.

Aldous looked at her and smiled. "Hey," he said, still clearly very nervous.

"You sure you're okay with this?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah I am," said Aldous. "I think it's kind of cool she likes me enough to want to know me."

Lilli nodded and breathed out. "Yeah, I think so too," she said, though in her mind, she was very, very afraid of that thought.

In the kitchen, Elle continued humming as she started pouring glasses of wine with the hot plates of seared steak, whipped potatoes, mixed vegetables, and freshly baked bread. She suddenly felt a chill down her spine as Hilda appeared from the corner of the kitchen. "Oh, what sort of occasion is this?" she asked in her deep yet sultry voice.

"Why are you here?" asked Elle as she finished pouring the wine, stopping to look out the window to see the sun was blotted out by clouds.

Hilda came up behind Elle and wrapped her arms around her curvy waist. "I just couldn't stay away," she said. "Especially not from your cooking."

"Lilireth has a boy over," said Elle. "Luna did as well, though that one has already been taken care of. There is something about Lilli's though that makes my senses go wild. I had to think of a reason to get closer to him without her ruining my investigation."

"What? A human boy?" Hilda chuckled. "He must be potent to keep your attention. You're so much stronger than to need common mince meat." She sniffed the air and turned back to the dining room. Elle watched her as she hovered gracefully to the door and peered through. Aldous and Lilli were both talking quietly and snickering like immature young lovers would. Hilda gazed upon Aldous and gasped. "Oh..." she muttered. "Oh yes, that one is different. That is not a human's aura."

"You sense it too?" asked Elle as she came by with the food. "At least I know I'm not crazy then. Lili still wears her mother's necklace, though it is highly likely she was drawn to him for the exact same reasons we are sensing. You should stay out of this one, though. You know what parties you'd anger if you allowed yourself to get too involved."

Hilda scoffed and crossed her arms. "You can not be rid of me that easily," she said. "But I will stay back and let you have your fun."

"Well, can't say I'm not surprised," said Elle as she picked up one of the wine glasses off the silver platter and sipped from it. She set it back down and licked her lips of the excess juice, having consumed just enough to mix her spit into the hard drink. "This one's for him."

She smirked at Hilda then turned and entered the room. Hilda watched her leave and smirked devilishly. "That's my girl," the vampire chuckled.

"Here we go, drinks to start, dinner will be served next," said Elle as she whisked into the room rather cheerfully with the platter full of perfectly balanced drinks.

Aldous looked surprised to see wine was being served. He breathed out nervously and just smiled thankfully as Elle set it down in front of him. He never had wine before. Lilli looked a little surprised herself as she gave Elle the side eye. Elle shrugged it off, setting down her glass and returning to get the food. When she stepped back into the kitchen, she saw Luna. The young succubus was naked and in full demon form, covered in blood. "What are you making?" she asked in a very slow, drawn out voice.

"Nothing as good as what you had, I'm sure," said Elle. "Lilli has a guest over and you know how she is. Best not be seen like that."

Luna looked down at the blood running over her naked body and shrugged. "Why not?" she asked.

"This one is not like the other boys," said Elle. "I can just feel it. Now go wash up and make yourself unknown." Luna watched her grab up the food and head back out to the dining area, spotting Aldous as the door swung open then shut again. She sniffed the air and smirked devilishly as she stayed out of sight, deciding the best course of action was to listen to her superior... for now. In the dining room, Elle set out the food and looked at Aldous. "Try the wine," she insisted. "It is quite divine."

"Oh, I'm sure," said Aldous. "I couldn't possibly let myself get carried away without trying this amazing food, ma'am."

Lilli kicked her feet nervously as she looked at Elle with a knowing look of worry in her eye. Elle set Lilli's plate down and winked at her before going to sit down at her spot. Aldous waited for the other two to start cutting into their food, noticing the odd tension between Lilli and Elle. Elle decided to be the ice breaker as she picked up her wine glass to take a sip. "Tell me about yourself, Aldous," she said very casually.

"Oh, me? Uhm," Aldous started only to feel Lilli pull at his pant leg with her toes. She shook her head not to indulge Elle's questioning too much. Aldous looked at her with growing concern as he took up his wine glass. "I mean, I'm nothing too special, I guess. Just a humble guy struggling with an elective college course. Same class Lilli is in, the film one? I brought one of my favorite movies to watch because we're going to do a group project on it."

He sipped on the wine as Elle grinned with a twinkle in her eye. "Isn't that just delicious?" she asked.

Aldous nodded and smiled at her. "Yes, it's... great," he muttered as he felt incredibly woozy all of a sudden. He was drunk. Stupidly drunk. He had only ever been this drunk once before and it was because he and his old roommate had a drinking contest to join a frat. He lost. "Oh... it's... strong."

Lilli's eyes widened as she shot up. "Elle!" she cried. "I knew you were- WHY!?"

"Sit down, girl," Elle ordered. Lilli turned bright red as she sat down. Elle watched as Aldous slumped forward on to his plate of foot, blacking out completely.

"Did you spit in his drink?" asked Lilli, trying not to tear up.

"When you came to me last night, you told me you were bringing home a sweet and typical young man," said Elle as she crossed her arms. "Tell me dear. Even with that stupid necklace of yours on, you knew there was something different about this boy."

"I... well..." Lilli stammered.

"That was enough spit to paralyze a human into complete submission," said Elle. "Instead of that, this boy got drunk and revealed he is a lightweight. He is not a typical human."

Lilli breathed out as she grabbed hold of her necklace and looked at Aldous. She couldn't deny something about him was different. Even now as she looked at him, he was practically radiating with immense energy unlike anything she had ever seen. It was in part what drew her to admire him in the first place. "Then... what is he?" she asked.

"A nephilim," said Hilda, revealing herself from the shadows. "It took seeing the reaction to the toxins of a succubus superior to confirm it for me. I have seen beings like this before."

"A... nephilim?" asked Lilli. "I... I thought they all died out."

"But their descendents still live in fewer numbers," said Elle with a lick of her lips. "Children of angels. The lost blood of the ancients. The first who walked this Earth. He still has many of the features still buried within him, but, like prey adapting to survive, looks almost too convincingly human to tell apart from the rest by the pure naked eye."

"Consuming such a soul would bear unimaginable power," said Hilda with exposed fangs. "Oh how I have longed for the taste of nephilim blood."

Lilli jumped across the table to get between Hilda and Aldous, turning into her full demon form and spreading her wings out to protect him. "You will NOT have him!" she growled.

Hilda looked at her and laughed. "And what are you going to do to stop me?" she asked.

"Not her, we," said Elle as she stood up and sipped some on her wine. "He came into my home. He is mine to decide what to do. Interfere and I will see to it the rest of your unlife is a miserable, burning hell."

Hilda looked at Elle and crossed her arms. "You really are a downer, my love," she said with a sigh. Elle turned into her demon form and ignited fire from her palms, sneering angrily with razor sharp teeth. Hilda sighed and shook her head. "Very well, I will stand down for now, but this isn't over."

She stepped back into the darkness and disappeared as quickly as she came. Lilli looked at Elle, frustrated. "Whose side are you on?" she asked with an angry, hurt look in her eye.

Elle crossed her arms and scoffed. "On the side of my coven, as should you be," she said. The two of them were interrupted by the sound of Aldous snoring on the table. She looked at him then at Lilli and sighed. "Take him back to where he calls home. I have somewhere I need to go. Expect us to have a very serious talk when you get back."

"But, Elle..." Lilli started. The coven mother raised her hand, refusing to listen to anymore as she grabbed up Aldous's drinks and finished it in one gulp. She wiped her lips and headed out back. Lilli looked at Aldous and sighed as she turned back to her human self and casually lifted him up out of the seat in a cradled position. "I'm so sorry about all of this..."

She carried him out the door to the car, unaware that Luna had been listening in at the top of the stairs, still naked and covered in dried blood. She smirked wildly as she rubbed her lips and curiously pondered to herself the most devilish of thoughts.

***

Back at the university, a party ensued in one of the largest dorm halls which happened to be right outside of Aldous and Thomas's dorm room. Thomas sipped on a beer while his girlfriend Francesca laughed and danced to the obnoxiously loud music that played. They watched her as she shook her hourglass shaped hips to the poppy cultural track. She was a latina woman with pixie cut brown wavy hair standing half a head shorter than her romantic partner. Thomas loved and appreciated her for accepting them and their gender fluidity. She was a strong and confident woman that lit up a room with her bubbly personality. The two had been friends longer than they had been dating, but tonight the alcohol was making both of them a little more confident.

"Why aren't you dancing?" she asked Thomas.

"I'm too busy admiring you," they responded.

She heard what they said and smiled, though pretended not to. "What was that?" she asked as she leaned into them, opening the door to their dorm. "I can't hear you with all this music. Let's step in here for a minute." Thomas obliged as Francesca hopped inside and kicked off her flip-flops before plopping down at Aldous's desk chair. She looked at Thomas and smiled, clearly tipsy and flushed in the face. "Better."

"You know Aldous said he'd be back pretty late tonight," said Thomas as they sat down at their bedside. They were not as drunk as Francesca but tipsy enough to feel the euphoric effect. "Something about this girl's mother inviting him to dinner and what not."

"Are you suggesting we...?" asked Francesca as she bit her lip. Thomas nodded slowly. She leaned over on the desk and smirked. "I thought you'd never ask."

The two slowly stood up as Thomas moved at a hastened pace to meet up with Francesca at her chair. They locked eyes with each other in a brief moment of silence. Thomas cupped her neck and pulled her lightly against their lips. Francesca moved willingly with their hand and kissed him back softly, her hands pressed firmly against their chest. Thomas wrapped their arms around her slowly as they felt down the curvature of her long, slender back. Their hands rested firmly on her waist as they cupped her upper hips and pulled the rest of her body against his. Francesca guided her hands up around Thomas's shoulders as she fully wrapped her arms around their neck. Thomas smirked as they kissed her and suddenly hoisted her up in their arms. Francesca laughed gleefully as she clenched her thighs against Thomas's waist. She nuzzled her forehead against theirs as she pulled back to exhale from her heavy breathing.

"Do what you want with me," she whispered seductively.

Thomas smirked as they carried her away from the desk, across the room over to the bed. Francesca giggled in a sexy and cute manner as they laid her back on their bed. Thomas rubbed their body against hers as they took a moment to fully enjoy the freedom of embrace. Thomas wondered if this feeling Francesca had for them was mutual, meaning this could very well be the moment the two had a genuine romantic experience in all their time together. They knew they wanted to make it a special moment for her. Special in a manner they aren't even sure where to go from. They rubbed their hands up her soft bare legs as they pulled up on her beautiful party dress. Francesca gasped and shuddered at Thomas's touch. To her it was a touch she had never had before with them. It felt more romantic than she expected. Thomas kissed her lips softly as they noticed the hint of tears in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" they asked softly as they petted her hair back.

"More than okay, Thomas," Francesca said as she held on to him. "It's a beautiful feeling, but I can't help but think you have more on your mind."

Thomas looked at her and quietly nodded in understanding. It wasn't like they ever gave Francesca a reason before now to expect anything less of them. They brushed back her hair and kissed her softly once more. The taste of her lips was sweet as she kissed back just as passionately. Francesca kicked off her heels as they landed on the floor with a light thud. Thomas slowly made their move as they started kissing down the nape of Francesca's neck and loving the soft tenderness of her skin. She breathed out heavily as she ran her hands down the back of Thomas's head, her nails gently caressing through their hair. Thomas wrapped their hands more tightly around Francesca's waist as their lips moved to the lining of her dress just above her chest. Francesca swayed her shoulders to help loosen the straps as Thomas moved aside some of the clothes with their teeth playfully. They caressed their face against the softness of Francesca's bra, taking in a good heavy breath filled with her scent.

Francesca moved her hands to slowly pull down the straps of her dress as Thomas moved back to watch her unveil her body. They moved their hands up around her chest and gently squeezed her breasts several times through her bra. Francesca whimpered and moaned from the caressing massage as she started to push her body against them. Thomas pulled aside her bra to reveal Francesca's delicious breasts. They breathed out and kissed on her soft areolas, making them tender to the touch. Francesca breathed heavily with pleasure still as she watched Thomas, enjoying their worship of her body. Thomas pursed their lips around Francesca's swollen nipples. She gasped lightly as they sucked on the tip, pulling her sensitive skin into their mouth and licking the tip with their tongue.