The Truth About Us Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francesca moaned louder now as she lovingly caressed her hands over Thomas's back and clawed at their clothes for them to take it off. Thomas stood slowly and smirked at her with a twinkle in their eyes. They threw off their jacket, loosened their belt, and unbuttoned their shirt. Francesca watched as she rubbed her hands over her perky, pointy nipples and licked her lips at them. Thomas laid their shirtless body back against her as they rubbed down the sides of her body and grasped the straps of her bra. Francesca breathed out and smiled as Thomas pulled back, pulling down her bra with her dress to her hips. She lifted her legs with a sly smile at them as Thomas pulled them down around her feet. She kicked them off, onto the floor as Thomas grasped her ankles and held her feet up to them. They weren't what they considered a foot fetishist, but when it came to Francesca, they had an adoration for every part of her body, especially her beautiful soft feet.

Francesca's eyes widened in surprise as Thomas kissed the top of her toes and sucked on them. She gasped, unaware she even liked such attention as she laid back and gasped in delight. Thomas walked closer to her against the bed, holding her legs up in the air before spreading them. They gazed down at her tiny, see through thong that left little to the imagination of what was left covered on her body. Francesca sat up and readily wrapped her legs around Thomas's hips as they raised their brow at her initiative. Francesca gave them a look that said it wasn't going to all be about her like they thought. She slipped her hands down their pants as they felt their cool touch on their fully erect cock. Francesca breathed out in pleasure at feeling them concealed under their pants. She slowly pushed them back so she could drop to the floor on her knees.

Thomas watched as Francesca unbuttoned their pants and dropped them to their ankles. She helped them step out of them and tossed them aside. Next, she pressed her lips on the firmness of their slender, toned abdomen as she quickly moved down. She pulled down their undies as their cock popped out, hard and ready. For what it was worth, it was a beautiful penis, one that could almost be described as feminene but with a hint of masculinity. Francesca was so close she could see the precum that seeped from their head. She gasped in delight as she rubbed her hand against the side of their cock and wrapped her mouth around the fullness of their shaft. Thomas shivered in delight as Francesca rubbed her tongue along their cock with careful precision. She aimed to taste every square inch of Thomas's thick cock as now she had the opportunity to fully appreciate their girth. Her hands cupped their balls and squeezed as she moved her mouth over the head and let their cock slide fully down her throat.

Thomas gasped in surprise at how easily she deep throated the entirety of their cock in one single hard suck. Francesca smiled up at them as she moved back and forth, letting her lips and tongue do the work on their shaft. Thomas throbbed in her mouth as she moaned with pleasure. The sound from her vocal cords reverberated on their cock, making the feelings of pleasure all the more intense. "I'm not going to lie," whispered Thomas. "You're even better than in my fantasies."

Francesca smirked up at them as she pulled their cock out of her mouth and licked their head. "And I'm not going to lie," she whispered back to them. "You are just as beautiful to unwrap and handle as you are to look at."

Thomas chuckled at her dirty talk as they started to thrust back into her mouth. Francesca took it in fully again as Thomas thrusted. She grasped the base of their shaft with her hand as her other hand continued to caress Thomas's balls playfully. They moaned with delight as Francesca was delighted to see them so pleased with her work. She sucked graciously for several minutes as Thomas's cock throbbed with pleasure from the stimulation. "Jesus, Francesca," Thomas said as they rubbed their fingers through her soft curls. "You're going to make me cum."

"So soon? Should I stop?" asked Francesca as she pulled away and light tugged on their cock.

"Absolutely not," said Thomas, not worried if they did, because their plans for Francesca go beyond their own enjoyment. "I have wanted you for so long and it's driven me mad."

Francesca breathed out and gave Thomas a seductive grin. She pulled their cock back deep into the warmth of her mouth as she sucked hard to the point it was nearly gagging her. Thomas moaned and grasped her hair as stroked their cock with her hands and rested her mouth on their head, sucking hard and licking the tip for extra stimulation. Thomas moaned as they arched their body and felt the orgasm come upon them. Francesca moaned heavily, getting her own enjoyment out of it as Thomas ejaculated down her throat. She gasped as sucked on their cock and milked their balls to take up every bit of their cum. Thomas shook hard as they grasped her head as gently as they could while releasing inside her mouth.

After a moment they pulled her away as she gasped for air and grinned up at them. Thomas smirked as their cock stayed rock hard. They picked Francesca up with all their strength as she laughed and yelped, being thrown onto the bed. Thomas looked at her with a devious grin. "I know you were always one for experimentation and naughty play," they said. "I pay attention to those books you read. I wanted to make this special for the both of us and explore other territories. Perhaps a little light bondage?"

Francesca looked at them and breathed out, turned on at the idea that her husband would want to do something like that with her. She wouldn't have trusted anyone else to do that before. "Okay," she said with a smirk. "Show me what you plan to do."

Thomas chuckled as they crawled up the bed, moving her body with them. They grabbed the loose sheets they had at the front of the bed frame and pulled them out. They took Francesca's hands and pulled them up over her head. She looked at them in surprise but with a delighted smile as Thomas took their sheets and started tying her wrists up in them, using a technique they learned from too much porn as a tool for studying. Thomas still wanted the love making to be more intimate, but judging from the look of excitement in Francesca's eyes, light bondage play in the bedroom was a whole new world to her. They then reached into their bedside drawer and opened it, pulling out their facemask for when they slept at night.

They looked at Francesca and smirked. "I hope all of this is okay," they said with a slightly unsure face.

"God, I want you to fuck me so hard," Francesca said with a moan.

"Damn," said Thomas with a chuckle. They loved hearing her talk dirty like that. They placed the mask on Francesca's face gently as she lifted her head and let them strap it on decently tight. They then let her lay back comfortably. "See if that is tight enough." They watched as she put some effort in pulling her arms apart but the blanket only tightened and made her escape difficult. "Perfect."

Francesca breathed heavily and moved her body like it was a wave of pleasure coming over her. Thomas smirked, knowing they had her down and was ready to really make her feel pleasure. They caressed their hands over her long soft body as they grasped her breasts firmly in their hands and squeezed as they placed their lips on the tip of her swollen nipples and sucked. Francesca moaned with pleasure as she writhed her body, feeling joy from her inability to move. Thomas slowly moved their way down her body, kissing it softly and feeling the soft arc of her navel. She reacted to their every touch as if her senses were heightened to the pleasure they gave her due to the deprivation of senses.

Thomas moved down between Francesca's legs as they grasped her thong and slowly pulled it down. They were soaked with her juices as her pussy was glistening wet from the pleasure. Thomas smirked and touched her lips to spread them open. Francesca moaned a long, heavy moan in reaction to their touch. "Oh please fuck my little cunt," she huffed in ecstacy. "Fuck me like I'm your little plaything."

"With pleasure," chuckled Thomas as they slipped their fingers inside her. "Keep up with that dirty mouth of yours."

She gasped and writhed as her body convulsed. Thomas felt the sticky wetness of her inner walls as they pushed all the way up inside her and started to pump their fingers. Francesca yelped with each pump and thrusted her body back against their fingers. Thomas pushed their face down between her legs and sucked on her juicy wet clit. Francesca moaned louder now as her sounds echoed throughout the room. She struggled with the bondage around her arms as she licked her lips and convulsed again, climaxing at a consistently rhythmic rate. Thomas rubbed her inner thighs with their free arm as she struggled not to close her legs on their face. They pulled back and gasped for air as they pulled out their fingers only for her to squirt on the bed.

Francesca gasped as she struggled to catch her breath. "I'm sorry!" she flailed her legs and arched her back as she rode out her orgasm. "I don't always do that."

"You have nothing to apologize for," Thomas chuckled as they rubbed over their throbbing hard cock, ready for more.

They crawled on top of Francesca's writing body as they rubbed their cock over her pulsating wet clit. She moaned hungrily as she tried her damndest to thrust her pussy onto them. Thomas laughed as they teased her for several seconds before holding her down and filling her up with their thick cock. They laid their body over her and started thrusting with more tender care than they had before. They kissed Francesca hard as she kissed them back, thrusting herself up into their cock whenever she could. Her moans were drowned out by the music outside but the world revolved around this hot and heavy moment for the two of them.

They kissed for several long seconds before Francesca pulled away. "I want you to choke me when you're about to cum again," she said. "You don't need to pull out. I've been on birth control. Cum in me and make me yours."

"As you wish," chuckled Thomas as they started fucking her harder and harder. They lifted their body up and held her thighs as their bodies clapped furiously together. "I will claim you as mine and mine alone, this day forth!"

Francesca chuckled and moaned while Thomas thrusted vigorously as they dived deep into her pussy. She cried with pleasure from their cock punching against her cervix. They breathed out hard and shook as they felt the climax coming again fast. They grit their teeth to go on longer as they slowly reached out and cupped their hands on Francesca's throat. She gasped for air as she shook violently. They could tell she was having another orgasm coming on hard as they tried not to put too much pressure on her trachea. She struggled to breathe as they started to throb and cum. As they went to pull out they felt Francesca wrap her legs tight around their waist, refusing to let them cut either of them off to cum. Thomas moaned with pleasure as they rode out another orgasm, cumming into the condom while inside of her. They let go of Francesca so she could gasp as the silence from her voice quickly filled out in screaming as she came hard on their cock.

She released her legs as Thomas fell over on the bed next to her. They both laid there catching their breaths as Francesca chuckled. "That was better than I ever thought it would be," she said. "And I expected a lot."

"I don't think anyone even heard us," said Thomas with a heavy sigh.

There was suddenly a knock on the dorm room door as Francesca jumped up. "Hello?" came a woman's voice. "Is Thomas in there? Aldous's friend? My name is Lilli and I need to bring him in."

"Oh crap!" said Thomas, wondering just what the hell was going on for this girl to show up at the dorm like that. They jumped up and grabbed their clothes and hastily put them on while Francesca threw on her dress and pulled up her panties before slipping under Thomas's covers. They opened the door to see Lilli with Aldous hanging off her shoulder. "What in the world...?" they muttered.

"I'm sorry," said Lilli. "He had a bit too much to drink. My, uhm, my guardian likes her alcohol strong. He wasn't feeling well so I brought him back here. I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience."

Thomas looked at Francesca then back to Lilli. "No no, not at all," they said. "Thank you. We can take him to his bed over here. You must be Lilli, right?"

"Yeah," she said with a half-hearted sigh. She walked in with Aldous and immediately could smell the lingering scent of sex in the air. The cum inside of Francesca was incredibly potent and it made Lilli's body shiver with delight. She tried not to blush or say much of anything as her and Thomas laid Aldous on the bed. Aldous looked peaceful in his comatose state. Lilli rubbed her necklace nervously. "Uhm, can you just have him call me in the morning?"

"Yeah, yeah no problem," said Thomas with a smile. Lilli nodded and tried not to look in to their eyes. The scent was overwhelming, even with the necklace on. She cleared her throat and nodded with a thank you before hurrying out the door. Thomas watched curiously as they placed their hands on their waist and smacked their lips. "Well, she's an odd one."

Francesca sighed and got out from under the covers and kissed Thomas on the cheek. "You're always too kind for your own good," she said. "But then again, that's why I love you."

"I love you too," they said. They sighed and looked at Aldous. "Guess we're now babysitting, huh?"

"Want to watch a movie?" asked Francesca. "I was thinking something wild, I heard Pulp Fiction is pretty good."

"You haven't seen Pulp Fiction?" Thomas gasped. "Girl. We're going to have to educate you."

They chuckled playfully as they left Aldous to sleep peacefully to watch the movie on the laptop on Thomas's bed together.

Chapter 6

It was late and the moon loomed high over a cloudy sky in the metropolitan part of downtown. From his condo window on the eleventh story stood a towering African American man, watching the city from the privacy of his home. He could sense something was coming as he rubbed his strong chin, curiously and patiently. A shadow cast over the window as he raised a brow and smirked, following the moving darkness with greying eyes that held more wisdom than that of a typical man his age. "Elevir, descendant of Lilith, what brings you to my home?" he asked with a chuckle.

Elle stepped out of the shadow in full succubus form. Her magic allowed her to remain hidden to those without third eyes. She stood nervously before the man. "I have come to seek your guidance, Alecsander," she said. "Please don't turn me away."

"We are not such strangers that we can't call each other by our modern names," said the man as he turned to Elle. "You can simply call me Alec."

Elle nodded and bowed to the man, for he was a highly respected and powerful warlock. His youthful features were deceiving as he was a lot older than anyone knew, as mysterious and imposing as his reputation. Elle cleared her throat and nodded. "Sir, I have come because of one of my girls, Lilireth... Lilli..." she said.

"The one who aspires to be less than what she is?" inquired Alec. He stepped forward. "Ask your question, demon."

"She found a boy at school, a conduit of unimaginable power," said Elle. "He is a descendant of the nephilim. He carries the signature divine aura. He became merely drunk off my poison when even a virgin succubus could paralyze an adult man with less."

Alec looked at her curiously and smirked. "So you seek to understand the value of nephilim life?" he chuckled. "What do you seek? Enslavement? Drain him of his life resources for power? Or consume him outright? You seek to know the value of such a discovery, or else you wouldn't waste my time with coming here."

"I do," said Elle with a heavy breath. "And I am willing to pay you."

"So be it," said Alec as he pushed his hips forward.

Elle nodded as she knelt down and quickly pulled down on the warlock's silk pajamas. He was going commando and had a massive, impressive cock for Elle to relieve. A man as powerful as Alecsander rarely found pleasure in the weaker mortals of the world. He found the company of succubi to be more rewarding than any money, and so he became a sort of special consultant to customers like Elle. Elle didn't want to upset him further by delaying her payment for his service. She grabbed hold of his throbbing meat and felt the resonating energy of his aura surging through her body. She felt her mouth salivating at the prospect of tasting a real cock for the first time since she can remember. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as she took him in. The warlock sighed out with a feeling of immediate relief, feeling her lips suction to his thick meat as Elle got to work in polishing her elite skills.

Alec started pushing his cock back and forth into Elle's mouth as he watched her bob back and forth with him like she was begging to keep it in deep. He started to experiment with how hard he moved as he boldly started thrusting it in deeper to the back of her throat. Elle gagged on his cock as it hit her uvula but continued to suck despite her eyes now watering from the knee jerk reaction. It had been awhile and he was a very well endowed man, afterall. She felt her pussy dripping now from how horny she was as she reached down between her legs and started masturbating again profusely. The taste of the salty sweat and musk off the young man's junk was intoxicating to Elle. She bobbed up and down against his shaft as she instinctively knew what to do to really bring out the pleasure in the unsuspecting warlock.

She reached between his legs and cupped his balls with her free hand and started caressing them as she sucked. She tugged his genitals lightly as she would occasionally move her mouth off his cock and run her tongue up and down his shaft several times over then down to his balls. She sucked on his scrotum as she looked up at him and growled. Her long demon tongue practically wrapped around the warlock's whole shaft. "You wish to know about the power of a nephilim?" started Alec with a chuckle. He continued to push into Elle's mouth while he talked. "If you want my honest suggestion, I would keep the descendant alive. You will draw much more power over time being exposed to their presence and cohabitating with it than you would consuming as greedily as your ancestors."

Alec grabbed hold of Elle's hair and held her firmly as he shoved his cock back down her throat. The warlock started thrusting harder as Elle found herself getting off at every moment her windpipe was closed off by his succulent cock. She pushed her fingers inside and rubbed over her clit back over her taint as she moaned hard on his cock, her voice reverberating off of him and making it vibrate. The warlock gasped in exhilaration as he was taken aback by how good she was at sucking. He knew she was likely rusty as she had been trapped in a relationship with Hilda for so long. He loved every second of it though as he placed both hands around her head and started forcibly face fucking her. It was an admittedly good way to earn bonus favors by performing so well.

"Succubi who are so willingly drawn to such divine beings have the potential to resonate with them," said Alec. "If it is Lilireth who found him, it is Lilireth who should have him."

"But why?" asked Elle.

"Finish and I will tell you," said Alec with a chuckle. Elle took her fingers and clenched the base of the shaft as she then pushed the man against the door so she could go at him harder, taking control back for a brief second as her body demanded more. She proceeded to orgasm all over her naked thighs as the warlock watched her convulse and reached down to grab at her breasts. He managed to create sparks of electric energy off his fingertips which caused other items in the room to gravitate toward them. Elle could feel his magic surging through her nipples as it was but a taste of his true power. Elle whimpered with pleasure as the warlock leaned over and forced his cock into the deeper part of her throat and kept it there so he could feel her up. "Holy shit you're so fucking wet," he whispered as he rubbed his hand down her back to reach her taint and asshole. He created spectral copies of his hands as they started rubbing and pleasing Elle as he so desired. "That vampire has softened you, my dear."

1...34567...11