All Comments on 'The Truth and Nothing But'

by KuBal46

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 1 year ago

Just came off as a manipulative cheating spouse story to me. Needed to be longer with more context to buy what you were trying to sell at the end of it .

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Jeez, what a weak and pathetic coward Mark turned out to be. Just lets his slut wife go and fuck whomever she wants to. Then pretends it never happened! Coward.

So his slut wife fucks his best friend... and he still does nothing. Even his friend's wife knows but they don't even discuss it. Allowing his cheating slut wife to go to a summer resort alone? What did he think she would get up to?

But he still never raises the issue. Why would this arsehole go back to stay with his "friend" and his wife when he knew what they had done? Why let his slut wife go out to a BarBQ when he knew what she would be doing with Ian? This type of guy makes me want to vomit.

KuBal46KuBal46about 1 year agoAuthor

The ‘moral’ UNILATERALISTS have spoken, once again. Are people that understand the story and do not comment a silent minority? In the US perhaps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous