The Truth and Nothing But

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hm, you are too beautiful for a consolation prize; Ian is generous."

Sue burst out laughing, gave me a playful slap, pressed my face briefly against her belly and bush and threw herself onto the bed. While I bent down to take off my shoes, her hand wandered up my back under my shirt.

When I stood up, Sue's time had come to take revenge. She ordered me to turn around. Reaching for my belt buckle she, grinning mischievously, gave her orders:

"It's my turn now to inspect the goods. Take off your shirt while I unpack below."

And my pants were deftly unbuckled, unhooked, and unzipped and sent sliding to the ground. She repeated what I had done to her. With me standing in front of her, she, on her belly on the bed with her toes twitching, grabbed me by the hips to move me sideways, to-and-fro, before she declared:

"Quite nicely packaged, I say. But what about the content?"

And down came my jocks. Her hand shot out as if to weigh what she was about to purchase but then withdrew. She just grinned:

"Hm, it will do. A nice-looking cock; there are some ugly ones around. And you seem to be quite excited by me. I like that!"

Joining her on the bed it was again my turn to be suavely cool. I reached for the bottle and took a deep draught. I told her that before now I had never in my life drunk champagne from the bottle.

Sue guffawed; referring to her stories from before she told me that she had. The difference, she said, was that in the country pubs, the Ansett-lot stayed for their sleep-overs in places like Mount Isa, "they only had Barossa Pearls for us to smuggle up to our rooms". This, Sue declared, lifting our bottle, "is a much classier drink! And you, I hope, will be a classier fuck than us girls enjoyed then."

Totally at ease with each other and a bit more than just tipsy, Sue and I cuddled up. If she had told me then that she loved me 'as a friend', I would have fallen quite happily asleep in her sisterly embrace.

Sue, however, had still anatomical interests and her searching hands and lips invited reciprocation. It was a hot night and with no covers and the light left on and all the time in the world, we got to know each other well. And we liked all we discovered. When Sue re-emerged from a long and loving exploration down below, she whispered: -

"It's about time I and that lovely, upright fellow get properly acquainted."

I don't know whether it was a coincidence or, more likely, Sue remembered what we had walked past. She swung her leg over me. Raising herself to fully upright and looking down at me she reached for my cock and guided it into her welcoming pussy. Slowly sliding down with a satisfied sigh, she did not start to ride me but instead made her heated pussy with sinuously slow, exploring moves of her pelvis, caress and savour what it had captured.

Sue's face held an inward-looking smile; she looked soft and beautiful. I held still for long minutes surrendering to this magic, not wanting to break the spell. Eventually, she lay down on me to find my mouth for a lingering kiss. She did not protest when I, without uncoupling, turned her over so that we lay side-by-side.

We eased slowly into sinuously intense love-making. As if we had agreed, we did not press our bodies and minds into a blind rush towards orgiastic relief. It was a tentative, loving search for our pleasure in each other. At times, by holding still we waited for the hoped-for, urging-on response, be it a slight body quiver or whispered word or breathless moan.

Compared to Birgit Sue appeared to be in appearance and sex appeal a rather spare woman. In the playfulness that had developed between us, however, Sue revealed a very special and joyously demonstrative sensuality. She loved the way we began to fuck; the slow, full-length sliding in and out, her hot grip on my cock when fully sheathed was accompanied by appreciative moans and chuckles. She loved to be touched; her body arching and pressing against the fingers on her button-hard nipples and the finger on her clit. When she started to shiver the first time, she moaned a surprised -- "God, I'm coming" and struggled free. She pressed her body against me, searched for a kiss and whispered:

"Don't make me come too quickly, Mark. I'm greedy; I so rarely come. I like how you fuck; I want it to last, a long sexy time."

And both of us wanted and found more voluptuous pleasure before we allowed ourselves to climax in hot, locked-together unison, with Sue crying out "Don't leave me! Stay in me!" And after I had pumped all I had into her hot-gripping cunt, we clung together for a long time.

Eventually, we shared more of the now tepid Sparkling. We were parched. Leaning against the headboard, still wanting to be close, we linked arms.

In remembering it now, I am certain that neither Sue nor I had expected our sex to be good like that. What was so inexplicable for me was that out in the living room, her husband was fucking my wife and Sue was a complicit party. That she offered herself in exchange was decided on between Ian and her and, I guessed, Birgit. About Sue's motives in agreeing, I could only guess. What I did not believe for a moment was that she was a submissive, pitiable victim in her husband's schemes.

What intrigued me then and still does is how I reacted. Birgit's brutality in confronting me and humiliating me with her affair should have made me behave differently. Why did Sue and I finish up fucking like lovers? Why did I not reject Ian's wife with loathing or in revenge fuck her, filled with the poison of anger?

Sue giggled, put her hand on my now at-ease cock and bit teasingly into my shoulder:

"I knew what I was missing last Sunday night when you did not come to our group's barbecue. You would have been my first, probably only pick for the night, even if I had to fight off Birgit. You know, of course, that we had planned to admit you and Birgit to our group on Sunday?"

"What group? What admission? I thought it was a barbecue party with some friends?"

"Did not Birgit tell you about us and how she met us?

"I only found out about her affair with Ian when we arrived in Sydney."

"She and Ian don't have an affair although they have fucked quite a few times. Too often for my liking, and it will have to stop. No, Ian is the organiser of our group. He undertook to bring Birgit and you to Sydney for your holiday."

I was stunned and rendered speechless as I sat suddenly stiff and awkward in my nakedness next to Sue. She put an arm around me and in a low, shocked voice asked:

"You didn't know? Birgit did not tell you about our group?"

"No!"

"There are eight of us. Four couples, our age, close and trusted friends. You could call us Swingers but we are a strictly private sex group who occasionally invite a trusted friend or couple to join us in our sex-centred escapades. Everything sexual that is mutually wanted is allowed.

We decided on one prohibition: there would be no pairing off within the group, as it would destroy existing partnership.

Last year the eight of us went to Fraser Island for a holiday.

Well, we met Birgit and quickly found out that she was attracted to our philosophy and life style. She proved to be -- you must know this anyway, Mark -- highly sexed and uninhibited. On Fraser Island she became the Queen Bee; the newest, hottest fuck for our four men.

Us girls got a bit jealous. So, we decided against admitting her to our group -- as a regular guest when in Sydney -- unless her husband joined too! And she enthusiastically agreed, praising your sex appeal.

I was sure, therefore, that you knew and would join.

Ian and I thought you would need a gradual introduction to our sharing. Like tonight. Only us four fucking together. I am sorry, Mark, you did not know and were shocked."

Sue lid down under the covers and pulled me down with her. As she embraced me, her leg swung over and her hot pussy pressed against my dormant cock. She whispered:

"I hope, you were not too disappointed in me. As for me, if you join us, you Mark can fuck me anytime you want."

What else could we do? We kissed and cuddled and eventually fell asleep.

When Birgit entered our room, she found Sue and me sleeping cuddled together in each other's arms. She must have touched me or Sue to wake us. Falling asleep we had left on the bedside lamp. Stirred from our sleep we found Birgit standing in the middle of the room, still or again in her mini-dress, clutching something red in her hand. She looked sullen.

Sue sat up. She stretched demonstratively her arms and flashed her pert little tits at Birgit before she turned to me: "What's the time?" I looked at my wrist: "Two o'clock".

Sue grinned provocatively up at Birgit:

"That's much too early a finish for us, Mark, isn't it? But somebody thinks it is time to swap partners. Pity. I don't feel like swapping tonight. Do you?"

In one move she swung her legs out of the bed, leaned back, and gave me a fleeting kiss. Then she got up and with a drawn-out - "Well, ..." - strolled naked from the room, not bothering to pick up her shift, not looking back.

I wanted to grin at her staged performance.

Sue had aimed her put-down effectively at Birgit but she, probably, meant to include her husband. She spared me and declared herself as my ally.

With Birgit, it was devastatingly effective. She had not moved from where she stood, and her face had coloured to almost match the lacy panties in her hand.

I was not going to make it easy for her either. Sitting up in bed I reached for the bottle and drank the little that was left.

Her voice low and strangled, Birgit finally asked:

"Can I stay, Mark? .... Sleep here with you?"

I hesitated before mumbling: - "All right", but then pointedly added, "if it is what you want. We could just get dressed and leave, having had the fuck we came for."

Birgit stepped up to the bed and looked down at me, eyes half-averted, still not able to tell the truth. She reached out to switch off the bedside light, a rustle of clothing and she slipped into bed. I shifted and made room for her. She was naked.

As we stretched out, I became aware of how strongly she and, probably, I smelled of sex. I turned my back on her. It made it easier for her to press her body against me, her face against my shoulder and to place her hand on my hip. I felt her lips moving against the skin on my shoulder when with a low tremble in her voice she said: -

"Ian and I, you know, we are not lovers. Whatever it was: it's over. If you want, I'll never see him again."

A long pause. Her heavy breathing against my skin almost made me shiver as her hand crept lower to cradle my limp cock: "Do you want me still? I ....".

I remembered our night in the motel in Eden and how she then demanded to be taken and violently fucked by me into an orgiastic surrender so different to our normal way of making love. She, I believe, saw her re-joining me with her desire, partly, as an atonement for having sinned and, partly, to convince herself and me that she still wanted and loved me more than anybody else. There was the additional factor that her illicit sex, the fucking of multiple partners, had not stilled but invigorated her sexual appetite and sharpened her erotic imagination anew. Now she truly lusted to be fucked again by me and to prove herself to be the sexiest, most desirable woman I would ever want.

Laying there, tense and stiff with Birgit's tempting nakedness pressed against me, I realised for the first time clearly that I desired her more because she had fucked Ian and Bruno and a group of swingers.

Part of me wanted to turn around, fuck her, hear her pant and cry, feel and watch her twist and arch, and join her in a wild, orgiastic relief of tension and guilt. I knew it was what she wanted too.

So, what did we have to lose in joining the group?

_______________________________________

12