The Truth Will Come Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat at the kitchen table for a little while longer going over it and what would happen. I told Trish that I would just have to wait for Sam to make up her mind. I didn't like it but couldn't bear to lose her. I was a bit of a mess to be honest, and although Trisha rightly pointed out that I'd been cheated on it doesn't excuse what happened next, but happen it did.

"I should probably go," I said getting up from the table.

Trisha got up as well.

"Wait," she said stopping me from going into the hallway and grabbed my face.

Trisha started to kiss me. What on earth was going on. My head was such a muddle of emotions and I was still feeling weirdly aroused that I regret to say that I responded. We kissed feverishly, tongues entwined. Clearly good kissing ran in the family. My cock was rock solid by this time and pressing into Trisha.

"Mmmm," she groaned between us kissing.

Trisha moved her hand down inside my shorts and started to wank my cock. I pulled away from our kiss.

"Trish stop please!" I begged, "we shouldn't be doing this."

"It's a bit late for that," she groaned and with that pull my shorts and pants straight to the floor, leaving my dribbling cock standing fully to attention and bursting to shoot all over the dining room floor.

"Fuck me," Trisha demanded as she pulled her knickers to the floor and grabbed the table.

This was wrong on so many levels and I'm ashamed to say I couldn't resist her. I lifted her skirt up revealing a very firm arse. Trisha reach round and grabbed my cock guiding it into her sopping wet hairy pussy.

"Trish, I should get......"

"I'm on the pill, cum inside me," she begged pushing herself onto my cock.

I needed no further invitation and within just a few thrusts I could feel my pent up load ready to go. Doing my best not to make any more noise than was possible, I groaned in ecstasy a I shot my cum into Trisha's pussy. Trisha had reached down and was now rubbing her clit vigorously bringing on her own orgasm.

I continued to thrust as my stream of ejaculate shot into her pussy. Trisha was writhing against me as her own orgasm now came over her in waves. She grabbed the table with her other hand as ecstasy engulfedher. I grabbed her buttocks and stayed still, keeping my cock as far inside her as aI could, as she finished herself off, her hand slowing down on her clit. We were both breathing very heavily, being fully aware Sam could appear any moment, which would have devastating consequences for all concerned.

I slipped my cock out of Trisha, dribbles from both my helmet and her pussy dropping onto her knickers that were still around her ankles. Trisha pulled her knickers up and I grabbed some kitchen roll to clean myself up. There was no sound from upstairs so all seemed good on that front, but I knew fucking her sister would hardly be deemed fair payback for Sam cheating on me.

"Trish....."

"Don't say anything, we both wanted that, but it mustn't happen again and let's never talk about."

I nodded in agreement.

"It was really hot though, and ai did enjoy it, but despite was Sam has done you two should be together and this mustn't ever be mentioned. Not sure she'd forgive either of us.

Trisha was of course right and to this day neither of us have spoken to each other about it, but it will always be there and I'm sure that short but intense moment will never be forgotten. Well certainly not by me, and I will admit I have used that memory in some of my alone time. I do of course feel ashamed of what happened and hated myself for a long long time for letting it happen, but it all worked out.

After that I went home and left Sam to decide what she wanted to do. As you will know from the top of the story we are now long and very happily married. That said there's more to this tale that came out long after the event that I would like to share, so please keep an eye out for part 2. Thankyou for reading.

12