All Comments on 'The Tutor gets a Lesson'

by mrsensual01

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 4 years ago
Lots of potential

Look forward to the next tutor lesson!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Far too rushed, I wish you’d have taken things slower instead of glossing over parts. I personally enjoy a slower burn. It would have captured my attention if there were more details, more conversations and actually showing us how some of their meetings actually went. I’m sure I’ll be in the minority.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 4 years ago
LOVELY

Very nice, hope there is an other chapter coming. It would be a shame to stop how, with the whole weekend to go.

TeenTopTeenTopalmost 4 years ago
The Beauty and the Nerd

Two students learn from one another. One teaches history, the other sex. A sensual awakening, described most beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Start to the Weekend!

This could really be a fun and very hot series. Looking forward to more and hopefully longer stories. cp

AlexpaulAlexpaulalmost 4 years ago

Got me distracted instead of getting ready for work. Chapter 2 needed got me excited to see where this goes😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot very well written story!

I enjoy buds first time messing around! This story was so hot! It seemed to be a little rushed in parts! But I liked the carefree lets have some fun attitude Aaron had with it all, and the shyness of the virgin tutor! I wish there was a bit more detail and body description! This story could be great for another hot chapter or two.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Very Hot!

Great start to what could be an awesome series. Never guessed that Aaron would initiate the action. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mutual loving

Have them suck each others' cocks! Mutual pleasure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrsensual01@mrsensual01
I like to read and I like to write. Some of my stories are from personal experience while others are the result of my fruitful imagination. I am hoping that I will have the opportunity to fully express myself here on this site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES