The Twink Pt. 06

Story Info
The Twink offers me one last choice.
803 words
4.76
5.8k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE NEXT DAY

"Cumdump, tell me why you tried to run?"

I looked away, struggling to make eye contact as I sat on the floor of Daniel's room. I felt the gentle tug on the leash around my neck. I pulled my eyes up from his boots to meet his gaze.

I saw something that almost resembled warmth in his face.

"I...I..it was too much Sir." I replied, feeling the tears well in my eyes. "You've made me do such disgraceful things, and you've taken everything I own and my family hate me now an..."

"Shhh." he replied, reaching out with his other hand to stroke my face. I nuzzled into touch.

"I have pushed you very far very quickly, but it's only because I see your potential." he continued.

I looked at him searchingly.

"All of the grey people out there, all trying to survive and make ends meet. The forgettable people..." he continued to stroke my face "...they all crave an end to the monotony, very few are like me. Truly alive and awake to what the world can be for them."

He smiled.

"Very few have the potential to be fully removed from society and broken like you do, yes bored husbands and wives can be made into wallets and can be easily coaxed into giving me their child's savings."

My cock swelled against its cage as I remembered what he'd done to other people.

"...but almost none can go as low as you have. Most have too many attachments, but you have failed at being a person, and it's too late to improve."

I felt cold, knowing he was right.

"...you are a footnote. Someone people meet and cannot remember weeks later when they see you again. You're mediocre at everything you do."

I felt my eyes swell with tears.

"...but you can be such a good possession, an asset to someone much, much better than you. That's what I want for you. Don't you want to stop being human for me, and become just...livestock."

He smiled and tightened his grip.

"I...I...yes Sir. I do. But I don't too."

To my surprise, he smiled gently again.

"I understand. Acceptance brings peace, but part of you is still at war. So, I will do something I have never done before, I will offer you a deal. You will stay here with me for one more week. You will do everything I say."

I stared, listening intently.

"If at the end of that week" he continued, "...if at the end of that week you wish to leave I will release you. I will even give you a small amount of money back, and I will set you up in a rental flat unil you are back on your feet."

He smiled again.

"...I have some sway with a local letting agent who wouldn't want the world knowing that he's my little shit-eater when his girlfriend isn't around"

"Thank you sir." I said, "I don't know what to say I..."

"Don't thank me yet." he interrupted. "If the time comes and you choose to stay, that will be it. I will never release you, and you will become nothing more than a commodity. You will continue to rent your holes for me until you collapse in on yourself."

Even now my cock still tried to swell.

"...if I chose to sell you, you will behave for your new owner as if he were me. If I chose to give you away as a gift, you will be a perfect present."

I could tell he was serious as I stared into his eyes.

"I have never been this generous before. As I said, I never take most people I break to this level. The handful I have done this to before I have sold had no choice, they were too mindfucked to even think of trying to run."

He pulled my leash again. I straightened to attention.

"So, do you accept my terms fag?"

"Yes sir!" I responded instantly. This was my chance. I only had to survive one more week and I could rebuild everything I'd lost. I could put this all behind me!

Daniel smiled even more broadly.

"Very well then. One week from tonight at 9pm, you and I will be back in this room and I will offer you the choice."

"Thank you Sir."

"But before then." he smirked, "we have work to do. You're in for quite the week."

I shivered as my cock strained against my cage.

"May...may I ask how so please Sir?"

"Ha." he replied, "that would spoil the surprise. But I have been working on some training material for awhile now, material designed to help wayward boys and girls behave more easily."

"Oh?"

"Yes." he grinned.

"Tell me boy, have you even been hypnotised?"