The Twink Pt. 05

Story Info
I make my break for freedom.
1.1k words
4.58
5.7k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Sir please, I've never been with a man other than you and I..."

"Ah." Daniel said, holding up a finger to silence me. "You've never 'been with me' slave."

I looked down.

"You've been fucked by me, you have been a pleasing set of holes and a wallet and nothing more. To say you'd been with me, would be to insinuate we were lovers. Equals even."

He poked his finger into my chest with force, giving me the coldest look as I met his stare.

"Are we equals?"

"No Sir." I replied.

"Correct. What am I?" he prompted.

"You are my Owner."

"Correct. And what are you?"

"Property." I replied.

"Correct once again. Now, crawl here and open your mouth. I am going to fuck your face once more before you start your schedule as a cum dump for my paying customers."

I swallowed and looked down. It was futile to argue.

"Yes Sir." I began to crawl to him.

"I'm going to enjoy this, after all it will likely be the last time I fuck you. I'm renting you out to be fucked bareback if the money is right, so who knows what you might pick up?!"

He laughed.

"Can't have you passing anything on to me, other than the money you make of course."

"Yes Sir." I replied.

Saying no seemed impossible.

I reached Daniel and opened my mouth.

Daniel looked down as I guided his hardening cock once more into my inviting mouth.

"We're so close now. Your life is about to enter its final stage. Now worship my cock, after all - it's the cock of your God."

I closed my eyes and gently kissed his penis. His familiar taste in my mouth was so welcome, I felt tears well in my eyes knowing I may never taste him again.

I surpressed them. Only humans have tears.

I heard Daniel laugh.

SIX MONTHS LATER

I collapsed onto my sleeping mat, my body wracked with pain. My knees, jaw and arsehole all burned.

Just as they did most nights.

My locked up cock, now a useless and forsaken apendage twitched once but rarely hardened anymore. Upon Daniel's last measuring of it several weeks ago, it had shrunk two inches.

"It doesn't matter." he had told me. "You don't need it. You don't fuck, you just get fucked. If keeping it locked didn't keep you so docile, I'd have it removed."

At first I'd kept count of how many men I'd been fucked by at his command. Over the months, the numbers had blurred. I knew I was at over 50.

Most used protection but some didn't - Daniel charged them extra. In the early days he'd been present when I was fucked, now I'd learned my place so well he knew he didn't have to bother.

There would be days and days where I didn't see him, I hated those days.

My life had become nothing but a routine of sheer hell and despair. Work, eat, get fucked, sleep and repeat. My family had long since given up on me, and even the coworkers I had once been at least friendly with now spoke to me only at work when they had to. I was the workplace weirdo. None of them know it was due to me being broken into sexual slavery of course, they all just thought I was insular and odd.

Despite all of this I couldn't stop, because every now and then Daniel would throw me a moment of kindness or praise. One evening after sucking off three men in succession, after I knelt and handed him the cash he had said "Good Boy."

I told him I loved him.

He simply laughed.

I knew I needed to change, this had gone too far and I'd be dead soon if I didn't. Even my constant frustration and arousal couldn't override my need to flee, I heard Daniel's voice in my head constantly - telling me I needed him.

He wasn't wrong, but the level of abuse I had suffered at the hands of other men had started to numb that feeling.

I knew I had to run.

TONIGHT

This would be a busy evening. I had four clients lined up in a row.

All of them paying well to defile me, and with the combined money from them and the allowance Daniel had allowed me to keep for expenses I would actually have enough cash to get a train somewhere tomorrow, get a hotel for the night first and then in the morning make my way back north towards my family. The few posessions I still had sat in my backpack, and I still had the locked cage on. I knew I could drill the lock once I was away and safe and could get my hands on some tools.

The night passed in slow motion. I was so used to being fucked now it barely registered with me, but as I got into my cash-paid hotel with a wad of money still in my pocket I allowed myself my first proper smile in months.

I had a bath, stretched out on a proper bed and even ordered some room service - I hadn't been allowed a burger in so long.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Coming" I answered. I was so looking forward to my food!

I walked over and opened the door.

My blood ran cold.

Daniel.

"NO! HOW DID YOU FI..."

He pressed his finger to my lips. My voice died in my mouth as I instinctively kissed his finger.

He smiled smd held it to my lips for a moment more before removing it.

"Shhhh." he cooed.

"You love me. You're going to walk out of this hotel at my heel with nothing but the clothes on your back and my cash in your pocket. You will not check out, you will speak to no one as we leave. Good boys always obey their bully."

He turned and left.

My cock thumped uselessly in its cage as I watched the sway of his ass.

I bowed my head and followed him to the lift and even through the immense sadness I felt, relief flooded through me.

"I'm a good boy." I said quietly to him as the lift door's closed on us.

Daniel smiled.

"I gave you too long of a leash, I'll be keeping you nearer to me now. Until you're completely broken."

Now it was my turn to smile.

"...it will take more time. But eventually, I'll break you down into the form I want you in. And then slave, I'll sell you."

My face fell.

"but Sir I..."

"Shhhhh." he cooed again as the lift doors opened.

"Good boys obey their bully."

He walked off.

"I'm a good boy." I mouthed as I followed.