All Comments on 'The Twins'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"There was a lot of protection offered to the boy next door. Even if a photo of him appeared as a suspected rapist, no-one would believe for a moment that it was him."

Good story, but utterly stupid comment. You have no idea how fast people will turn on someone over a charge of multiple rapes, especially when the victim(s) in question are a pair of cute little Twins-Next-Door. It's one of the unpleasant advantages crazy women enjoy. It doesn't even matter if you didn't really do it unless you can prove that you didn't. They win, because they're women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Follow it up

The twins rape him

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nasty story

Unpleasant story even with the twist. Utterly un-erotic, sorry.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

I always love your twists at the end, and this time was no different! Another great story from the master. ~~ JB

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 year ago

The O.Henry Twist in Dark Erotica

I don't usually lend approval to Dark Erotica. With this story, ASHETON introduces a twist of fate worth of the famed short story writer O.Henry.

Mark is an angel at home and becomes rabid abroad. On vacation, he a martial arts expert ravishes twins, once with Twin B watching,then on a second occasion with twin A onlooking.

On return home where he's the local sweetheart, Mark learns a new neighbor has moved in next door: A muscle bound Marine drill instructor.

It's a twist worthy of any of the masters of the ironic twist in the ending, O.Henry, Sterling or Hitchcock if there were to have written a piece of dark erotica.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 year ago

A well - Deserved Comeuppance Coming?

Will the overconfidence of evil meet its comeuppance in the ironic ending to an outrage?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous