The Twins Weave Book 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, and if this can make a succubus blush, it can't be all bad." I wink back at Ember and her eyes blaze.

"You sure theirs no way to loan me out for just the day?" She asks Ian and he shrugs.

"I've tried, can't get rid of you for even an hour." Ian pats her leg and pulls it back when she swipes at it and laughs. "All in all, that went much better than we thought. Their weapons never came into play, they couldn't raise the dead while treading water, catching them out there was brilliant."

"Thanks to them," pointing at the ladies thankfully on my left. "I was the first one down, they moved them from ship to ship."

"Idiot, we saw you get up and continue on, it's not very appealing to utter such horseshit." Ember tssks at the end and I shrug.

"That's it then?" I ask Ian, hoping for the right answer.

"For a while, that was more than just their scouting ships, they lost enough people that it would have made up our entire population, enough for them to not be in a hurry to find out why nobody returned."

Monday morning we were sitting in Anna's coffee shop, trying to separate the ones that needed healing from the rest of the city trying to get in and see us. Anna was happily working with three others selling her wares outside with us resupplying when she ran out, people packed in and waiting down every side avenue. City guards were holding a ring around us and shouting for the sick only, kicking those back out that was found to be faking it.

"Not really asking anyone, too many people around," Cat shouts over the noise.

"I know, this is crazy." I hug her to me and we watch the chaos all around. "We might need to sneak around the other realms, no more signs on the front of the shop for a while."

*Thank you for making it this far, I'm working on a few other stories, The Ranger and the Midgardian, I'll have a follow-up as those ship-bound Elves aren't getting away, a follow will update you on the 3-4 stories running ;).