All Comments on 'The Two Headed Coin'

by Andrew1968

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Most entertaining. This author has a unique take on the cuck-hot wife-bull theme and weaves a very atmospheric tale. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To add to my comment below, I particularly like that this author doesn't resort to the awful plot device of gay sex between male characters (with their wives ridiculously egging them on or even ordering it in the first place) with which the current generation of authors are so revoltingly obsessed. Keep up the good work and don't ever compromise your principles to court popularity.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would have loved to read about the D-I-Ls swelling baby bumps from their father-in-law. Drop the cream cheese thing though.

AnonykAnonyk3 months ago

I'll be honest, I'm not always into your stories because of how unrealistic the dialogue and scenarios are. Sometimes I think a more grounded focus would help a lot. But one aspect I love is how you handle chastity. Just the way you have the women explain it to them is hot. It's like a nurturing, dominance. There is love there, but also a contempt and pity.

"Awww, come here, you poor baby," Susan softly said, opening her arms wide and urging her upset husband to step into her embrace. "C'mon, baby, don't cry - let me give you a big warm hug to settle you."

I think the above dialogue is hotter than any of the sex in this story, or any of your stories, to be honest. I revisit the stories with that kind of vibe the most.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous